Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone!

mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone! Empty pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone!

Post by mikefarley001 Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:26 am

first off this has been the norm for me since my reiki journey began, first time this happened i called a master as quick as i could asking "why is the pain increasing and or moving around as if i am chasing a mouse haha, she didnt know what to say other than what i had suspected which was the pain increasing in strength because intuitivly i feel the reiki is chasing the negative energy out of the body and/or energy field) as far as the moving around as i chase it i find it quite hilarious as do my clients as well. take lastnight for example, yeah i know i said the reiki has diminished but it still helps headaches. so there i am with my hands about six inches away from the head (this is how i like doing it, i like the "feel of the aura", its nice) anyway about 5-8 minutes in she says to me MIKE it moved down from my head to down my neck to my back AGaIN!!! so i move my hands to her back(i can always feel where the pain is exactly located) so i put my hand or hands ove the one spot and a few minutes later this time is moved from her left side of the back over to the right lol therefore i put my hands over it at well, its almost as if its afraid of the reiki and it is running LOL!!! forgive me for thinking its so funny! well this stuff goes on a good hour and then "MIKE!! it moved back up my neck to my head again, so finally i called archangel Raphiel(the healing angel) who has repeativly came to asist along with my guardian angel who calls himself GABE and has huge beautiful golden wings. i know angels to some of you isnt part of your "thing" but they are indeed as real as you and i, not preaching lol just sharing. by the way i never had these experiences with angels until i started helping people via healing(reiki) although i am clairaudiant and can hear those who we cannot see, angels i never knew were actually really real. i only call them for assistance if the pain just keeps moving and doesnt dissipate. most of the time it will eventually stop moving around and completely disappear but in cases like this, if its been over 20-35 minutes over one isolated pain problem the size of a hand or smaller (usually never any larger in radius than that size) i will then call them for assistance and they always come and i always get the desired results, michael often shows up too!! anyhow back to where i was, sorry i caught myself off track of the question and example. so as it went back up to her head where it first began and i called for assistance, he put his hand over my crown chakra, mind this hand is so huge it covers my whole top of my head and fingers go all the way down near my eyes(HUGE hands) so after the hand is on my head i feel, best i can explain is additional divine energy being send from the hand into my head and out of my hands(this is where i feel ENORMOUS ENERGY and tingling like never before and each time this happends people report just as she did lastnight a surge of energy where my hands were and she could feel her hairs sticking up and tingling in her legs(same reports i get from others) keep in mind i never mention the angelic asssistance to them, they just get the suprise of energy surges! okay so after that long boring explaination (forgive me) leading up to my question.. have any of you ever experienced this moving pain "pockets?" while treating for pain relief regardless of where it is at (its happened within legs, or anywhere, almost always). have you ever had to chase the isolated pain like a cat chasing a mouse hahahaha!!! im sorry but i still find it very very humorous!! im seriously almost positive after critical thinking&brain storming i finally decided 2 meditate & let it come 2 me rather than brain storming& i intuitivly discovered was the reiki energy is intending to attack the pain&chases it, another more understandable solution i came to conclude in meditation was there is pain in areas we are not aware of because the "main" pain problem is keeping the mind from conscously feeling the other areas that have pain within those areas already and once the "main" pain area is relieved, the client then becomes aware of the other pain since there is no longer the "main" masking it and keeping their mind away from noticing they actually have pain there as well, they end up with the sensation of pain moving down their back which is where the cause of the headaches may be origionating from! what do you think of that explaination i came apon during meditation? do you have any ideas, do you think the pain really does move, either way, have you ever had experienced such a thing as long as you have been praticing reiki?? thanks for any comments or ideas. have a BLESSED DAY! -Mike P.S. my step son woke up screaming as i was writing this. i ran in there, immediately i laid my hands on his right leg and the sensation felt as if it was once before it had seem to diminish and the best part was his pain went away under20 seconds although i kept my hands there for a good 2 mins 2make sure everything was good, hes the one who asked for the reiki as he was screaming and he is only 11, bless his heart. my reiki feels full again thismorning!! as if its not diminished as was said in a recent post someone mustve sent me a treatment though i doubt it since theres only one person whom i know who does it free just like i do for others and he is on this forum but we never made a time and date since he hasnt written me(probably from being busy) i sure hope i didnt do anything wrong2him unintentionally! have agood day!!!
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone! Empty Re: pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone!

Post by chi_solas Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 am

what an experience. bounce

study I'm sure there are others out there
    who would like to share their Reiki experiences pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone! 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone! Empty Re: pain moving back and forth or up to down then poof, gone!

Post by Milarepa Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 am

mikefarley001 wrote:first off this has been the norm for me since my reiki journey began, first time this happened i called a master as quick as i could asking "why is the pain increasing and or moving around as if i am chasing a mouse haha, she didnt know what to say other than what i had suspected which was the pain increasing in strength because intuitivly i feel the reiki is chasing the negative energy out of the body and/or energy field) as far as the moving around as i chase it i find it quite hilarious as do my clients as well.

Pain moves in treatments as you are working closer & closer to the source of the real issue. Pain is only a symptom. My headache might have zilch to do with my head.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    take lastnight for example, yeah i know i said the reiki has diminished but it still helps headaches. so there i am with my hands about six inches away from the head (this is how i like doing it, i like the "feel of the aura", its nice) anyway about 5-8 minutes in she says to me MIKE it moved down from my head to down my neck to my back AGaIN!!! so i move my hands to her back(i can always feel where the pain is exactly located)

Let's get clear Mike. you're able to have Reiki sensations, and others are able to have Reiki experiences. It's just not as mind blowin as ya'd all like? Hehe. Sorry mate, not making fun at all. Simply a case of it's really not a biggy. Particularly..

when you are able to sense where others pain is!!! Not many personal issues mate, only your doubts. Smile . We all get them mate!

mikefarley001 wrote:
    so i put my hand or hands ove the one spot and a few minutes later this time is moved from her left side of the back over to the right lol therefore i put my hands over it at well, its almost as if its afraid of the reiki and it is running LOL!!!

This is good mate. chase the pain. Follow, follow, follow it. It'll bring ya to the source. Maybe not that session but it'll bring ya. Well done!

mikefarley001 wrote:
    forgive me for thinking its so funny! well this stuff goes on a good hour and then "MIKE!! it moved back up my neck to my head again, so finally i called archangel Raphiel(the healing angel) who has repeativly came to asist along with my guardian angel who calls himself GABE and has huge beautiful golden wings. i know angels to some of you isnt part of your "thing" but they are indeed as real as you and i, not preaching lol just sharing.

Angels in Reiki aren't my thing. In your Reiki, that is cool, and equally valid. Angels exist. I'd a great experience with them i reveal in my book.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    most of the time it will eventually stop moving around and completely disappear but in cases like this, if its been over 20-35 minutes over one isolated pain problem the size of a hand or smaller (usually never any larger in radius than that size)

For chronic issues it can take many sessions mate.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    my reiki feels full again thismorning!! as if its not diminished as was said in a recent post someone mustve sent me a treatment though i doubt it since theres only one person whom i know who does it free just like i do for others and he is on this forum but we never made a time and date since he hasnt written me(probably from being busy) i sure hope i didnt do anything wrong2him unintentionally! have agood day!!!

hehe. I took a day off from the internet. Me & the wife got tattoo's done. I got a large black tribal one, from my neck, down my arm, to my wrist. Only half done, so i get it filled in with colour next week.

You're email is coming right after this one mate. By all means speak to, get advice, and make your own opinion as much as possible. For any Reiki issues, or anything else, it's a responsibility of mine to always be available. Since we have that connection. You'll never be imposing on me. You'll never irritate me. I want to help. May take a day or so mate, but i get a huge amount of emails, etc every single day.

much affection

Wayne

p.s. i'll move this to the Reiki experiences section
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    mikefarley001 wrote:first off this has been the norm for me since my reiki journey began, first time this happened i called a master as quick as i could asking "why is the pain increasing and or moving around as if i am chasing a mouse haha, she didnt know what to say other than what i had suspected which was the pain increasing in strength because intuitivly i feel the reiki is chasing the negative energy out of the body and/or energy field) as far as the moving around as i chase it i find it quite hilarious as do my clients as well.

Pain moves in treatments as you are working closer & closer to the source of the real issue. Pain is only a symptom. My headache might have zilch to do with my head.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    take lastnight for example, yeah i know i said the reiki has diminished but it still helps headaches. so there i am with my hands about six inches away from the head (this is how i like doing it, i like the "feel of the aura", its nice) anyway about 5-8 minutes in she says to me MIKE it moved down from my head to down my neck to my back AGaIN!!! so i move my hands to her back(i can always feel where the pain is exactly located)

Let's get clear Mike. you're able to have Reiki sensations, and others are able to have Reiki experiences. It's just not as mind blowin as ya'd all like? Hehe. Sorry mate, not making fun at all. Simply a case of it's really not a biggy. Particularly..

when you are able to sense where others pain is!!! Not many personal issues mate, only your doubts. Smile . We all get them mate!

mikefarley001 wrote:
    so i put my hand or hands ove the one spot and a few minutes later this time is moved from her left side of the back over to the right lol therefore i put my hands over it at well, its almost as if its afraid of the reiki and it is running LOL!!!

This is good mate. chase the pain. Follow, follow, follow it. It'll bring ya to the source. Maybe not that session but it'll bring ya. Well done!

mikefarley001 wrote:
    forgive me for thinking its so funny! well this stuff goes on a good hour and then "MIKE!! it moved back up my neck to my head again, so finally i called archangel Raphiel(the healing angel) who has repeativly came to asist along with my guardian angel who calls himself GABE and has huge beautiful golden wings. i know angels to some of you isnt part of your "thing" but they are indeed as real as you and i, not preaching lol just sharing.

Angels in Reiki aren't my thing. In your Reiki, that is cool, and equally valid. Angels exist. I'd a great experience with them i reveal in my book.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    most of the time it will eventually stop moving around and completely disappear but in cases like this, if its been over 20-35 minutes over one isolated pain problem the size of a hand or smaller (usually never any larger in radius than that size)

For chronic issues it can take many sessions mate.

mikefarley001 wrote:
    my reiki feels full again thismorning!! as if its not diminished as was said in a recent post someone mustve sent me a treatment though i doubt it since theres only one person whom i know who does it free just like i do for others and he is on this forum but we never made a time and date since he hasnt written me(probably from being busy) i sure hope i didnt do anything wrong2him unintentionally! have agood day!!!

hehe. I took a day off from the internet. Me & the wife got tattoo's done. I got a large black tribal one, from my neck, down my arm, to my wrist. Only half done, so i get it filled in with colour next week.

You're email is coming right after this one mate. By all means speak to, get advice, and make your own opinion as much as possible. For any Reiki issues, or anything else, it's a responsibility of mine to always be available. Since we have that connection. You'll never be imposing on me. You'll never irritate me. I want to help. May take a day or so mate, but i get a huge amount of emails, etc every single day.

much affection

Wayne

p.s. i'll move this to the Reiki experiences section
    thats awesome with the tat! they filled mine in within the same day but i know others who have it done such as yours. also angels were never my thing neither, i used to think it was rubbish but once your face to face for the first time it changes everything, it did me anyway and figuring out how they communicate with you can be an amazing validating experience, i find that i am able to understand my guide much better which i find myself working with my guide quite often. he goes by the name harold who acts as a "traffic controller" being a sensitive and claryaudiant which has developed over the past year and a half, one thing i find interesting is the major attraction spirits have with reiki energy, ive had them literally follow my hand back and forth for long periods of time as reiki is flowing into the air(do to the tingling) i know it is off topic but it does have to do with reiki and i find it very strange but interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 11:22 am