Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

New Symbols

Thaak
    Thaak

New Symbols Empty New Symbols

Post by Thaak Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:12 pm

I have posted some pictures in the Gallery section of some new symbols I channeled in the last few years:

Symbols and such

I will, as I have time, over the next few days devote a post to each of the symbols.

I will then discuss why I stopped channeling and developing symbols.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

New Symbols Empty Re: New Symbols

Post by Milarepa Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:46 pm

I'm never one much for channeled symbols myself. I think they kinda get a 'bad press' in many ways, by more unscrupulous people. No reflection on you at all Andy, Smile . I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

take care
    Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    lee-ann
    lee-ann

Post by lee-ann Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:18 am

You do Seichim Reiki? I was wondering if you could post something about it since it sounds interesting please? bounce
    Thank you,
    Lee-Ann sunny
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 am

lee-ann wrote:You do Seichim Reiki? I was wondering if you could post something about it since it sounds interesting please? bounce
    Thank you,
    Lee-Ann sunny

It is an energy with a different vibrational frequency than Reiki. Many folks who discover new energy healing methodologies take the word Reiki onto the end of it, because Reiki, by far, is the most recognized hands-on energy healing system that also requires attunements.

That being said, Patrick Ziegler discovered or channeled Seichim while meditating in the Pyramids in Egypt after sneaking in at night and staying overnight there. But his system did not fully develop until after he'd been attuned to Reiki and had spiritual encounters with some African wise-men.

To me, Seichim feels sharper than any of the other energies I have been attuned to.

Andy
    lee-ann
    lee-ann

Post by lee-ann Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 am

How long did it take you to learn and who taught you?
    Lee-Ann sunny
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 am

lee-ann wrote:How long did it take you to learn and who taught you?
    Lee-Ann sunny

Since both me and my classmate are Reiki Master Teachers, and Seichim Reiki uses much of the same protocols as Reiki (a few new symbols), it took one afternoon. Patrick Arden McNally out of Duluth, MN taught me.
    lee-ann
    lee-ann

Post by lee-ann Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:13 am

Thank you, I think that may be my next goal, and then Karuna.
    Lee-Ann sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 pm