Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Reiki teacher

izzyferg
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki teacher Empty Reiki teacher

Post by izzyferg Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am

Hello folks,

Blessings to all. I am happy to have found you and to be here.

I am trying to find the name of the Reiki Master who taught the late Therese (Terry ) Young of B.C. Canada. Terry passed over last year. I do not know whether Terry learned her Reiki in New Brunswick where she was born and did her nursing training or in Western Canada where she lived the latter part of her life. I have been told that she was "close to source" and that she was one of the people who paid the $10000 fee to her Reiki Master. I believe she learned in the 1980s or early 1990s and she also completed her Karuna training at some point. Grateful for any leads anyone can give me.

Namaste
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki teacher Empty Re: Reiki teacher

Post by Milarepa Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 am

Wanja Twan teaches in Canadian, and is a Master Student of Takata. I can contact her if ya wish.

Welcome to the forum btw!
    izzyferg
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by izzyferg Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks, Milarepa, for the advice and welcome. I did email Wanja and a few others but so far none of them have been Terry Young's teacher. Wanja is going to ask around and get back to me. If you have any other ideas I'd love to hear them. I emailed Phyllis Furumoto also and she didn't know Terry but will see if she can find out. If anyone has contact info for either Bunny Sjorgen or Carrel Farmer I would appreciate it also.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:11 pm