Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

Hello Everybody...New and have a question

lightrays

Hello Everybody...New and have a question Empty Hello Everybody...New and have a question

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 am

Hello Everybody,
    First of all I will like to say Thank you to everybody for allowing me to share and ask my questions about Reiki with all of you.

I am new to to this forum and Reiki as well. I apologize if I use any wrong Reiki term or such.

Well, a year ago I attenuated myself from a Reiki master. She taught me all the basic moves or the hand positions from head to toe.

She said me to practice it for 21 days in home for the basic...... but due to my hectic and presurring job schedule I stopped the practice at my home after 5 or 6 days...

I am interested to start the practice again in my home....

Will it be OK if I do that or do I need to attenuate myself again?

Thank you.

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Hello Everybody...New and have a question Empty Re: Hello Everybody...New and have a question

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 am

warm welcome!

You'll not need to get attuned again. Just start self-treating once more. If you feel nothing, it may be more about sensitivity, which doesn't mean nothing is happening.

warmest wishes

Wayne
    lightrays

Hello Everybody...New and have a question Empty Re: Hello Everybody...New and have a question

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:56 am

Thank you Sir Smile
    Please I have one more question...
    What do you mean by sensitivity...

Also if I feel nothing but I am doing reiki....does it means something is happening...at a very light manner...I think the answer is obviously yes...

Thank you
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:26 pm

hiya, that's what i mean by sensitivity Smile.

Can i ask your Reiki lineage please?
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Thank you again.
    What is Reiki Lineage please...

Thank you Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:01 pm

what way was your training please? sorry for the questions, Smile
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:10 pm

No probs Smile
    I am from India.
    I went to my teacher and then she asked me to take out all metal stuffs like watches, coins, purses etc...

Then she asked me sit straight in a chair and close my eyes...
    Then she attenuated me.

Then she showed all the hand moves and asked me do it once there only...
    She showed me how to start calling reiki and practise in home...

Thats it Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm

ok cool. you should have been gave your lineage. It's your traceable pathway back to the founder of Reiki - Mikao Usui.

god forbid i say what i am about to, i can't believe it myself. But lineage is not essential to your Reiki experience. At least, having it in writing isn't. So don't worry about that.
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:21 pm

oww I dont understand you...
    can you explain please the whole stuff you said.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 pm

sure.

Lineage is a few different things.

It is a Reiki practitioners spiritual/energetic pathway to the initial Reiki experience that Mikao Usui had. As it is from there we can trace our own Reiki experience.

Lineage is also other things, but for reasons i don't want to highlight.

That's got nothing to do with Reiki, everyone, Smile.

lightrays

Post by lightrays Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm

hmmm ok
    TY Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:34 am

Hello Everybody...New and have a question 85412 lightrays

practice Reiki everyday along
    with the 5 Reiki principles.
    The 5 Reiki principles are

The Five Reiki Principles

BY DR.MIKAO USUI

I - Just for today, I will not be angry.

Anger at others or oneself or at the whole world, creates serious blockages in one's energy. It is the most complex inner enemy.

Reiki is an excellent tool to remove anger blockages which have accumulated in the body over years, but it cannot remove the residue of current anger which occurs daily.

Letting go of anger. brings Piece into the Mind.

II - Just for today, I will not worry.

While anger deals with past and present events, worry deals with future ones. Although worry is not always a negative phenomena, endless worries may fill one's head, and each one bores a small hole in one's body and soul. While anger requires a focused Reiki treatment to remove obstacles, worry requires the energy to be spread throughout the entire body.

Letting go of worry, brings healing into the Body.

III - Just for today, I will be grateful.

Be grateful from your hart inward. Inner intention is the important element in this principle. Simple things as thanks, forgiveness, smile, good words, gratitude can improve others life and make them happy.

Being thankful brings Joy into the Spirit.

IV - Just for today, I will do my work honestly.

Support yourself and your family respectably, without harming others. Earn a respectable living, live a life of honor.

Working Honestly brings Abundance into the Soul.

V- Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing.

Honor your parents, honor your teachers, honor your elders.

Being Kind brings Love into the Will.
    Hello Everybody...New and have a question 471984 bounce sunny flower elephant rendeer Hello Everybody...New and have a question 78411

lightrays

Post by lightrays Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:37 am

Thank you Solas Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 am

lightrays wrote:Thank you Solas Smile

your welcome! flower

Do you stay in contact with your Reiki Teacher! study Hello Everybody...New and have a question 850837

lightrays

Post by lightrays Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am

Actually no Neutral
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm

lightrays wrote:Actually no Neutral

That's not good scratch
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:18 pm

silent silent
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:19 pm

how come you dont' speak to your teacher? it is your teacher you should go to first with questions.
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm

OK.......
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:26 pm

How come you dont speak to your teacher?
    lightrays

Post by lightrays Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Actually I discont. the practise which she said not to do ....
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

what do you mean?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 am