Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

how to heal fears

reikihealing
    reikihealing
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

how to heal fears Empty how to heal fears

Post by reikihealing Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:49 am

Hello all,

I am new to Reiki.I wanted to how can we heal our fears...
    I have developed fear of travelling after seeing few car accidents.Now i avoid travelling in car.
    Thank you
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

how to heal fears Empty Re: how to heal fears

Post by Colin Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:56 am

Hi reikihealing and welcome! Smile

Actually there is a specific Reiki technique, traditionally taught in Okuden (level 2) which can be used to heal fears (and other psychological issues or habits). If you have not yet been taught Reiki level 2 then try to find a Reiki 2 or 3 Practitioner and ask for a psychological treatment (also known as Sei Heki Chiryo Ho or mental/emotional treatment).

Here is a link to a version of it if you do know the symbols Smile
    http://www.aetw.org/d_seiheiki.html

Hope that helps
    reikihealing
    reikihealing
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by reikihealing Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Thanks Colin for your suggestions.
    I do know the Reiki symbols...but I am new to reiki...recently got attuned.
    Bastemhet
    Bastemhet

Post by Bastemhet Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:13 pm

I recommend focusing on treating your Solar Plexus chakra. It´s located above the navel, and right below the rib cage. When we feel we are in danger, this is the energy center that gets activated with that fight or flight response. When there is a block or if energy doesn´t flow properly here, negative emotions, including fear, can concentrate here. This chakra is considered the "personal power" chakra so it has some other things associated with it too, but I´m trying to look at it from the point of view of your problem. However I consider regular maintenance of ALL 7 chakras important to keep our energies in equilibrium.
    reikihealing
    reikihealing
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by reikihealing Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:59 am

Thank you Bastemhet...will try this..
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:20 pm

i came in here, and read your post.
    i would have said that fears should be accepted as a part of your, and once accepted with love and compassion they tend to dissolve.
    i was quite surprised there was a technique and i'm goign to go and learn it!

love this place.
    thank you both for the question and the solution
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat May 31, 2014 10:08 am

Hiya,

Adding to what's already been wrote, how bout keeping it reeaaaallly simple. Just enjoy the Reiki experience. That is, your self treatments. Go deep inside with them. Explore places you have never been inside. I have always used music, the kind that brings emotions forth. Movie soundtracks worked well for me. So the emotion would arise, and I would go fully into it, while immersed in the Reiki experience. It is something else, I tell ya.

Maybe bring your attention to simply enjoying the Reiki experience, two or three times a day, maybe a half hour or hour each. And let Reiki dissolve accumulated things, as it wills. having in mind the 5 principles, each has their own merits when challenging fear, should over time re-programme oneself to a degree.

Warmest wishes

Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:11 am