Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+5
Lambs-Wool
vijaybali
chi_solas
Milarepa
thehungrycaterpillar
9 posters

Where do the symbols go?

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Where do the symbols go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where do the symbols go?

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:06 am

aww, Colin, thats like a certificate for me Smile

I'm feeling myself so happy within this family cheers

Love

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:aww, Colin, thats like a certificate for me Smile

I'm feeling myself so happy within this family cheers

Love

Salman

Ok Salman, can Colin use it on his facebook, study Yes. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:21 am

thats for sure Bridget Smile

All my words here belong to the training, guidance and support of my high ranking mentors here at RLL.

I just wish i always have the opportunity of learning from Colin, my hats off and i bow for him with respect!

Thanks Smile

Salman
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:thats for sure Bridget Smile

All my words here belong to the training, guidance and support of my high ranking mentors here at RLL.

I just wish i always have the opportunity of learning from Colin, my hats off and i bow for him with respect!

Thanks Smile

Salman

Embarassed
    Now you've made me blush!

Thank you, Salman! Very Happy But it is your wisdom that I wish to share on this occasion. I love your poetic way of explaining things! Smile
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 am

he's being totally honest salman, Smile. in conversations before between Colin & I, he's remarked his appreciation of your views. This shows buddy, by all means listen to others advice, but you're an equal on this forum, you've got tons of wisdom. Smile.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 am

thanks Colin Smile

Renu says that when we grow spiritually we can make our words mean something different than usually spoken with.... I've experienced myself too that in the days i m spritually more alert, words just keep flowing.... Exactly like you re driving on a superway at a lonely night, and road keeps on generating before your eyes with each passing moment, the only condtion is that u remain in motion and lights remain on
    sunny

I've felt that the two syllable word reiki is a powerful jumon in its own right.... The more we use the word in discussions, chats, etc, the more we keep synchronising with reiki's essence....

Back to thread, i tested it and found it correct that symbols dont need a meditation to work more effectively..... Visualizing a big CKR or an SHK, cascading over head, showering its bliss around, etc are good things to do as a mental exercise, and visualizing symbols to be 'exhibiting' their effects in a physical way, might be best if we were in qi-gong or QT, etc. But when within reiki we dont need to 'meditate' upon symbols to enhance their effects, or say, to enhance our reiki... We need just more reiki to enhance our reiki sunny

cKR has often been translated as 'put the power here'.... iMO, this is not the phrase of a request, this is a command.... Whom we are commanding when we draw CKR ? Smile i know it'd voice many reservations instantly, but i have a feeling that when we treat others in a session we command a happening to occur within receipient... Reiki emanates from their bodies when this happening manifests... Our hands on the body of patient, are our unspoken command to that area of their body to 'respond' to such command, and in time, we see reiki generating......

The same happens within self-tratments also...

By using the word 'command' i dont mean we doing something consciously, rather we are intending / requesting that command-set to be activated for the purposes of our session... This is what i mean by 'setting' the intent sunny Smile

Thats why that once reiki session has started, we don't need a moment-to-moment focus of the process, exactly like you once mentioned to me Smile

Salman

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:27 am

Salman, Renu is a wise woman. queen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:43 am