Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

5 posters

advice on hayfever via absent treatment

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

advice on hayfever via absent treatment Empty advice on hayfever via absent treatment

Post by Milarepa Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Hi folks,
    My daughter in England has hayfever, like myself. Her's get's pretty bad in the morning, first thing. With blocked nose, including somewhat restricted breathing via mouth also. And, at times, itchy eyes.

Any hints or tips on how to optimally appriach this, would be really appreciated.

Kinda side note. Something i've shared with Alyssa also. I've had hayfever for maybe 12 years. It was always pretty bad. Had to use tablets, and asthma inhaler, as well as a yearly inujection, in the butt, hehe. This year, i started to replaced cow milk with goat's milk. It says on th elabel it's great for allergies. What i can say is that i havn't needed an injection, and very, very rarely needed daily tablets, or inhaler. So, something is happening.

Take care
    Wayne
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

advice on hayfever via absent treatment Empty Re: advice on hayfever via absent treatment

Post by Pandora Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm

It seems to be a pretty bad year for hayfever this year, I'm suffering and I haven't done so for a good 10 years.

Anyway, if you can get some honey produced locally to where your daughter lives and get her to take one teaspoon every day all year, it is said to produce an immunity.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

advice on hayfever via absent treatment Empty Re: advice on hayfever via absent treatment

Post by Milarepa Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi Chris,
    Have you tried Goat's milk? I knew about honey, didn't know it had ot be took all year though. Thanks for reminding me though!

take care
    Wayne
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Are you sure you aren't allergic to cow's milk? It could be causing some of the congestion symptoms, etc you're experiencing.
    chuglet
    chuglet

Post by chuglet Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Wayne, you might like to try jala neti..can be quite good for the symptoms.. as for the root or cause of it, probably dietary or allergies to certain plants...i used to suffer hayfever something shocking when living in Australia- some really pungent plants down there..Now I live in a much more polluted environment(but away from those particular plants) though have no problems at all.. I do practice neti daily anyway....
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:38 am

chuglet wrote:Wayne, you might like to try jala neti..can be quite good for the symptoms.. as for the root or cause of it, probably dietary or allergies to certain plants...i used to suffer hayfever something shocking when living in Australia- some really pungent plants down there..Now I live in a much more polluted environment(but away from those particular plants) though have no problems at all.. I do practice neti daily anyway....

I bought my husband a netti pot.
    It works but It seems like rushing
    out to work in the morning, popping
    a kold kare is Quicker than a netti.

I highly recommend a netti. DR Oz did
    have an audience member demonstrate its
    use.
    cheers
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 am

Hi folks,
    thanks for the advice! With my Yoga background, i'm already familiar with this cleansing. My 11 year old daughter might find it gross, hehe, so dunno if she'd go for it.

I have to say, Goats' milk, and the absense of cow's milk has been fantastic for me. I usually need an injection, inhaler, and also daily tablets. havn't needed any of those this year, apart from the odd tablet!

take care
    Wayne

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 pm