Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki

Itsmeehkells
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki Empty Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki

Post by Itsmeehkells Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 am

I'm new to practicing reiki and have been experiencing tightening in my throat when I give reiki treatments. I first experienced it when I received my first reiki treatment and now feel it when I'm giving. Is this normal? I can still breath, but it feels like a small asthma issue..... which I have. When I remove my hand from the body, it goes away. In an odd way, its comforting because it confirms in a physical way that the energy is flowing (aside from feeling super hot in the hands). Any insight would be greatly appreciated. xoxoxox
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki Empty Re: Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki

Post by Milarepa Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 am

Warm welcome to the forum!

This is in the wrong section, i'llmove it for ya, no worries, Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki Empty Re: Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki

Post by chi_solas Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:16 am

Difficulty breathing when giving and receiving reiki 85412 Itsmeehkells. cheers
    soulhealer
    soulhealer
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by soulhealer Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:53 am

Hello, id like to ask you if you completed 21 days self healing after your initiation ? It feels to me as if you need to concentrate on self healing your throat chakra, which from your description appears to be slighly blocked.
    The heat in your hands is indeed the energy flowing. My suggestion would be to self heal at least once a day concentrating on each of your chakra points. You will feel the heat in your hands increase when you reach the chakras that need the most energy.
    I would always suggest a short meditation to prepare yourself before healing others, and ensure that you protect yourself from negative energys before healing others.
    Good luck, Namaste K

Itsmeehkells wrote:I'm new to practicing reiki and have been experiencing tightening in my throat when I give reiki treatments. I first experienced it when I received my first reiki treatment and now feel it when I'm giving. Is this normal? I can still breath, but it feels like a small asthma issue..... which I have. When I remove my hand from the body, it goes away. In an odd way, its comforting because it confirms in a physical way that the energy is flowing (aside from feeling super hot in the hands). Any insight would be greatly appreciated. xoxoxox

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am