Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

In search of a new Master

hermesmagister
    hermesmagister
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

In search of a new Master Empty In search of a new Master

Post by hermesmagister Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:39 am

Hi everyone,

I am sure there are several different views about the subject of distance teaching and attunement in Reiki. Still, as things haven't been going along smoothly with the master who initiated me, and I don't know anyone else around in my island, I've been exploring the possibility of finding a new Master somewhere else in the globe.

What would the recommended steps be? Would anyone here in the forum be available? I'm not in a hurry, but my current intuition is that I need to do something about this.

Thanks for the attention (and sorry if I posted this in the wrong area).
    colgros
    colgros

In search of a new Master Empty Re: In search of a new Master

Post by colgros Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:49 pm

an glad you are listening to your intuition, on finding the right teacher for you. I suggest looking for new teachers around your area. If you can't find one in your area then there are some really great online teachers. On Facebook there is a great lady that trained my fiancé in his first two levels. https://m.facebook.com/ReikiRevolutionFree there are also Yahoo groups that do initiations and training.
    Spirit.Eagle
    Spirit.Eagle
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Spirit.Eagle Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:18 pm

Now you are searching, I'm sure the right teacher will come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm