Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+7
vijaybali
Shakti ~ Rising
chi_solas
Thaak
Colin
Pandora
Lambs-Wool
11 posters

Stages of Meditation-where do you belong ?

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Stages of Meditation-where do you belong ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stages of Meditation-where do you belong ?

Post by Milarepa Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Shakti ~ Rising wrote: I don't hear words or see written messages, information seems to filter through to me via symbolic language...and the beauty of it, was I understood..... I love you

That's interesting. I feel things. if someone was in the same room as me, i'd feel within myself what's going on in their life. Or, if i'm talking with someone i'll feel 'ripples' coming from them, it tells me what their reaction is to what i'm saying. It's actually quite annoying for my partner i think, hehe. There's no damn privacy!

On here, if the feeling is strong enough, i'd feel a sharp jolt with anothers post toward me. Which is always nice, hehe.
    Shakti ~ Rising
    Shakti ~ Rising

Stages of Meditation-where do you belong ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Stages of Meditation-where do you belong ?

Post by Shakti ~ Rising Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm

can you feel me poking my finger and laughing at you right now!! ahahah I don't pick up a whole lot on the compuer other than radiation!!EEK!

when in company we converse with our whole bodies it is a full body experience......its just a matter of tuning in...sometimes its not always so pleasnt to tune in too much...I've been n company when a very clear energy coming from their body is giving off very different messages than the words coming out of their mouths!..... but you don't need to be psychic to know a bloke is creeping you out! Mad
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:05 am

Shakti ~ Rising wrote:can you feel me poking my finger and laughing at you right now!!

no, but as i was walking to my pc, i thought you'd feel slight amusment at me, so it's not that far off, hehe.
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:52 am

Could a gross object include the white light or energy object that we see, when our eyes are closed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:57 am