Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
wildcarde
LightChild
Pandora
chi_solas
Milarepa
Dharma
10 posters

Reiki Guides

Dharma
    Dharma

Reiki Guides Empty Reiki Guides

Post by Dharma Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Hello to all
    i wonder if people work with their Reiki and healing guides, do you find the connection a blessing to you find it difficult to make and sustain the connection, whatever your thoughts and feelings on the subject i would love to hear.
    with much love and light
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki Guides Empty Re: Reiki Guides

Post by Milarepa Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:42 pm

i kinda focus on developing myself, and don't go into any guide things. I'd a very clear expereince once (during my first sekhem treatment recieved) where many light-bodies treated me at the same time. I could both see them with my eyes closed and felt their hands all over me.
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello Milarepa
    Such experiences would be down the practitioner/healer it would suggest to me that the healer was perhaps lacking in experience to allow such activity to happen to a client that would not appreciate it.
    By working with your guides you are working on yourself however I recognize it is not for everyone, we all work in our own unique ways yet still divinely connected.
    A guide will never work with you beyond that which you are comfortable with, never make audible sound or make themselves visible if this is not what you wish, however if you do wish that you work together to bring healing for the higher good, or to balance a clients chakras or to bring helpful insight for a program of healing they will give it.
    With much love and light

I would love to know the thoughts of others…
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Oh, i apreciated it for sure! It was fantastic and actually lead me to learning Sekhem. I was never into guides or anything, so it was quite spontaneous. At no time was i uncomfortable, it was a real nice time. Also, the reason i went for the treatment (with my Reiki teacher) was i was embarking on a very, very stressful joureny within 3 weeks, and i wanted some additional spiritual support.

Hehe, i remember feeling quite nervous, and silly mentioning the expereince to my teacher afterwards about it all. she wasn't the least surprised, and said it's happened before with other folks she treated, so not to worry bout it. It was very cool though, and happened at Christmas so that added to my overall spiritual awareness at that time!

Even writing bout it now gives me lots of nice feelings inside! Thanks for this topic!
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 pm

ah well thats wonderful! im glad the experiance was positve for you...and then led to others..thanks for sharing
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Reiki guides to my knowledge was
    not part of Usui Reiki. I remember
    a visualization that I liked it was
    about taking 4 bags of baggage up
    spiritual mountain to meet your Reiki
    guide.. the chakras are also involved
    and goes something like this ...sunny
    close your eyes and see yourself packing 4 bags 1, is filled with physical problems another with emotional problems,another with thoughts & judgment and the 4th with spiritual issues. You are at the bottom of spiritual mountain with all 4 bags that you have packed As you climb the mountain you feel the weight of the baggage and drop your first bag of physical problems that no longer serves you. You know you can pick it up on your way down the mountain.
    As you continue up the path it is getting steeper and steeper. You are beginning to feel the weight of the other bags. After a while you decide to look in one of the other bags that you are carrying… inside it is filled with emotional stuff that no longer fits you. You set that bag down knowing you can pick it up later if you choose to get it on your way down. That feels much lighter.You can feel yourself move away from these emotional problems, you feel them disconnect and become distant as you continue up the path. you can almost touch the clouds as you go further up the steep pathway.

You are feeling lighter than before. After a while you decide to look in the other bag, you see thoughts and judgments, that you have held in your mind that no longer work for you. These thoughts and judgments about others you are going to leave this bag on the side of the road way knowing you can pick them up on the way down the mountain.

You are going higher and higher until you come to the end of the path there’s a cliff reaching up higher to the top of spiritual mountain…… before you advance, you check the last bag that you are carrying, it holds the spiritual information from your past. As you examine these Spiritual limitations, spiritual thoughts you are not sure if they fit any more, leave them on the side of the road, knowing you can pick them up on your way back down the mountain path

Our last part of the journey is to get to the top of spiritual mountain where we can obtain our spiritual quest. We need help on the last part of this journey. At this time you will see your spiritual guide, it may be someone you already know living or passed on, an animal an angel or someone of a higher nature. At this time bring forth in your mind who you have chosen to be your guide who will be with you always. It can be more than one guide.

Focus in on your guide, whether you see your guide as pure energy or light or you are actually able to see a physical being or animal form. Feel your heart begin to fill with pure love as you greet your guide, you acknowledge and thank your guide for their presence for they have come to help you make this last leap of faith at the top of this spiritual mountain. You are now looking down at the world from a different place. There are lots of other guides at the top of this mountain. High spiritual beings who have come to guide you and be with all of us during ……….. initiation as a Reiki 111 Master Practitioner. Feel the energy of these Reiki guides, past present and future. Feel their energy and their love as they lead us to the Reiki circle feel the warmth of the fire.

As you sit around the fire holding hands with each other, you feel the loving energy flowing through you….. feel the sacred smoke and the scent of sage as your chakras are being cleansed and purified,… they vibrate and open as you move from the red, root chakra to the orange hara chakra known as the belly sacral chakra… then up to the yellow/green solar plexus… and into the green, heart chakra… , continuing up to the blue throat chakra …. moving along to the indigo third eye chakra…. and then to the brilliant purple violet crown chakra that opens wide… as you are being showered with a rainbow of color mist during the cleansing and purifying of all your chakras,… feel your emotional,… physical,.. spiritual…, and mental body purified. Love is washing through you like a gentle rain…. cleaning away all that does not serve your highest good.

It is time to leave this peaceful beautiful place.. knowing that you can return anytime. Your guide wants to give you a gift before you leave. It is a precious gift that you can bring with you from this high spiritual mountain. You are asked to accept the Reiki tradition and the Reiki principles. If you accept this gift and knowledge that you have encountered and know that this is the path you want to take. You will be filled with Universal love, light, joy, and all the energies that come through Reiki. As you accept take a deep breath of love, bring in the pure light and exhale as you start to descend down the mountain path. As you make your way down the path check each bag, evaluate and decide if you are going to leave it or pick it up…. when you make your decision move on to the next bag…. start with the spiritual, pick it up or leave it next is the thoughts and judgments, pick it up or leave it, moving to the emotional, pick it up or leave it and last your physical burdens. Pick it up or leave it…….. You are almost at the bottom of the mountain,… Feel your self returning to your physical body…. as you come down from the mountain… exit out to the beach area and enjoy the moment before you return to this room. Begin to feel your fingers and your toes. On the count of five open your eyes, feel refreshed, feel better than before and ready for your Reiki 111 Master attunement with your guide beside you. 1, 2, coming up slowly 3, 4, 5. Eyes awake feeling refreshed feeling better than before
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:44 pm

chi_solas wrote:Reiki guides to my knowledge was

Thank you! that is a wondeful meditation even by simply reading it the gentle effects wash over me heart smiley

when dealing with Reiki their are for us all off course many aspects that one has to read between the lines and off course because we have not been taught by Usui himself, much of that is left to very open interpretation. What I do see is that it is indeed a psychic method as it is a physical method of healing, (I believe Usui himself stated this) and again my interpretation on his teachings is that he did indeed place great emphasis on the student connecting with their intuition, and working in this manner, now I have never read that he suggest that his students connect with their guides, but for me it makes sense we connect with our spiritual helpers to help achieve this, two souls are better than one, no matter which realm they dwell upon. my feeling and that is all it is...is that Usui was indeed in touch and fully connected to his guides.

with much love and light and thanks again for the lovely meditation xxx
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:43 am

Dharma wrote:

Thank you! that is a wondeful meditation even by simply reading it the gentle effects wash over me heart smiley

when dealing with Reiki their are for us all off course many aspects that one has to read between the lines and off course because we have not been taught by Usui himself, much of that is left to very open interpretation. What I do see is that it is indeed a psychic method as it is a physical method of healing, (I believe Usui himself stated this) and again my interpretation on his teachings is that he did indeed place great emphasis on the student connecting with their intuition, and working in this manner, now I have never read that he suggest that his students connect with their guides, but for me it makes sense we connect with our spiritual helpers to help achieve this, two souls are better than one, no matter which realm they dwell upon. my feeling and that is all it is...is that Usui was indeed in touch and fully connected to his guides.

with much love and light and thanks again for the lovely meditation xxx

Dharma your response reminded me of the parish I grew up in.
    It was a missionary of "Cross and Passion Fathers" they were
    sorta like our spiritual guides.scratch We had at least
    30 missionaries living at the monastery. On the south side
    of the monastary grounds was the girls school and on the
    north side was the boys school. When we were in the school
    yard we could see these missionaries just walking and reading
    from their prayer books.study

The Reiki system IMO is about individual needs. Each client
    comes with different issues. I use my intuition and although
    I do not call on guides, I'm sure my guardian angel who was
    appointed to hover over my soul has a hand in which direction
    I take during Reiki classes/sessions. sunny
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:05 pm

chi_solas wrote:

Chi Solas lol im not entirely sure what to make of the connection! but I like the imagery you create with your childhood memory, what an interesting up bringing,
    and I agree every soul’s path is different and their needs will reflect this and no their is no need to work with guides in any direct manner..im just being nosey
    Smile
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am

Dharma wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

Chi Solas lol im not entirely sure what to make of the connection! but I like the imagery you create with your childhood memory, what an interesting up bringing,
    and I agree every soul’s path is different and their needs will reflect this and no their is no need to work with guides in any direct manner..im just being nosey
    Smile

I found it strange how the word
    guides triggered my thought to
    these monk like figures walking
    around the Monastery. They were
    people removed from the real world
    My first childhood sense of being
    part of the flock and having these
    missionaries (Shepards) has somewhat
    left an impression that guides are
    non functional or belong in the world
    of the Sharman sunny
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:33 am

(I had to post... sorry I'll go away again later)

I work with a team. They are only present when I'm giving Reiki, not when I'm massaging or giving reflexology. I only met them through Reiki. First I met my Native American guide, who is a Heyoan (a sort of Hopi medicine man as far as I can make out), and then my angel. These two were present at all my attunements. Then two Japanese people: one older man with thick glasses - I've seen a picture of Hayashi and it might be him as a young man - and a young girl. There's a lion, who I call Aslan: Merlin the magician: Flora, the goddess of flowers who is a beautiful, auburn-haired woman wearing an emerald gown and carrying a basket of flowers. The one I work with most is my grandfather, who died 9 years before I was born and is always with me while giving healing.

Sometimes when giving Reiki I pick up on the guides of the recipient. I saw one the other day when working in the hospice. After the session, the recipient was much improved and far less anxious.

This all worried me at one stage, because I thought it had nothing to do with Usui Reiki, or what Mrs Takata taught... Then I re-read the principles and found the phrase "The spiritual medicine of many ills". If that is the case, why are we surprised when spiritual things happen to us? I also came across Shamballa, and read a channelled book by Hari Das Melchisedek which claimed to have Usui, Takata and Hayashi speaking in it. One of them (can't remember which one) said that we each had access to a healing team which operates in another dimension, and which is there if we call on it. It all seemed to click then. I'm usually skeptical of "channelled wisdom", but this struck a chord.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 am

Pandora,Guides come when you allow them into your life.
    Here's some excerpts from my book
    [I prepared for my up coming phone conference by reading Dr Northup’s book. I was interested in a section that mentioned people know what they want to do in life by the time they reach 11 years old. I decided next time I do a visualization I will go back to when I was eleven....... During my next visualization I did the usual preparation, finding a quite place and going inward to balance and harmonize my thoughts back to when I was eleven years old. What happened next was an unexpected intense, emotional, dialogue with my mother who died 2 months after I had turned eleven. I started to cry uncontrollably telling my mother that she was suppose to be sleeping and never came back....... I became that little girl who never got to say goodbye, affirm grief, death, or life. I was left adrift in a religious culture that it was God’s will and we will meet again in heaven...... I began to feel at peace knowing that my parent’s spirit had become known to me. Free from the ties of organized beliefs I was reunited in spirit with my parents and it felt good. I knew I was going to be OK
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Wonderful visualization Bridget! Thank you for sharing. I will use it for sure...
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:35 am

Guides help us facilitate our
    life's healing journey's Cool

Visualizations are healing tools.
    Reiki is another healing tool.
    Using your intuition is another
    healing tool. Self talk is another
    healing tool that opens us up to
    healing from within. The Reiki system
    and Reiki guides work with our innate
    healing power. sunny
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:11 am

So much wisdom in what you say dear Bridget... not only in this post :-) but in the others I managed to read so far :-) Thank you for sharing again with us...
    heart smiley
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:44 am

LightChild wrote:So much wisdom in what you say dear Bridget... not only in this post :-) but in the others I managed to read so far :-) Thank you for sharing again with us...
    heart smiley

I started out like most folks
    relying on medical information.
    I went in search of healing
    without medical intervention
    Then I read Louise Hay's book
    "Heal your Body" she had healed
    herself from vaginal cancer. I
    felt I had nothing to loose,
    give it a 3 month try. That's
    when things began to change.I
    do tell folks not to put a time
    frame on their healing. It may
    take longer than 3 months
    depending on how much mind,body
    & spiritual baggage one has to
    unload or if they want to unload.
    There is much debate on that issue Shocked

Quiet a few of my Reiki clients
    have been amazed that when they
    followed their own path things
    changed. sunny
    wildcarde
    wildcarde

Post by wildcarde Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 am

close your eyes and see yourself packing 4 bags 1, is filled with physical problems another with emotional problems,another with thoughts & judgment and the 4th with spiritual issues. You are at the bottom of spiritual mountain with all 4 bags that you have packed As you climb the mountain you feel the weight of the baggage and drop your first bag of physical problems that no longer serves you. You know you can pick it up on your way down the mountain.
    As you continue up the path it is getting steeper and steeper. You are beginning to feel the weight of the other bags. After a while you decide to look in one of the other bags that you are carrying… inside it is filled with emotional stuff that no longer fits you. You set that bag down knowing you can pick it up later if you choose to get it on your way down. That feels much lighter.You can feel yourself move away from these emotional problems, you feel them disconnect and become distant as you continue up the path. you can almost touch the clouds as you go further up the steep pathway.

You are feeling lighter than before. After a while you decide to look in the other bag, you see thoughts and judgments, that you have held in your mind that no longer work for you. These thoughts and judgments about others you are going to leave this bag on the side of the road way knowing you can pick them up on the way down the mountain.

You are going higher and higher until you come to the end of the path there’s a cliff reaching up higher to the top of spiritual mountain…… before you advance, you check the last bag that you are carrying, it holds the spiritual information from your past. As you examine these Spiritual limitations, spiritual thoughts you are not sure if they fit any more, leave them on the side of the road, knowing you can pick them up on your way back down the mountain path

Our last part of the journey is to get to the top of spiritual mountain where we can obtain our spiritual quest. We need help on the last part of this journey. At this time you will see your spiritual guide, it may be someone you already know living or passed on, an animal an angel or someone of a higher nature. At this time bring forth in your mind who you have chosen to be your guide who will be with you always. It can be more than one guide.

Focus in on your guide, whether you see your guide as pure energy or light or you are actually able to see a physical being or animal form. Feel your heart begin to fill with pure love as you greet your guide, you acknowledge and thank your guide for their presence for they have come to help you make this last leap of faith at the top of this spiritual mountain. You are now looking down at the world from a different place. There are lots of other guides at the top of this mountain. High spiritual beings who have come to guide you and be with all of us during ……….. initiation as a Reiki 111 Master Practitioner. Feel the energy of these Reiki guides, past present and future. Feel their energy and their love as they lead us to the Reiki circle feel the warmth of the fire.

As you sit around the fire holding hands with each other, you feel the loving energy flowing through you….. feel the sacred smoke and the scent of sage as your chakras are being cleansed and purified,… they vibrate and open as you move from the red, root chakra to the orange hara chakra known as the belly sacral chakra… then up to the yellow/green solar plexus… and into the green, heart chakra… , continuing up to the blue throat chakra …. moving along to the indigo third eye chakra…. and then to the brilliant purple violet crown chakra that opens wide… as you are being showered with a rainbow of color mist during the cleansing and purifying of all your chakras,… feel your emotional,… physical,.. spiritual…, and mental body purified. Love is washing through you like a gentle rain…. cleaning away all that does not serve your highest good.

It is time to leave this peaceful beautiful place.. knowing that you can return anytime. Your guide wants to give you a gift before you leave. It is a precious gift that you can bring with you from this high spiritual mountain. You are asked to accept the Reiki tradition and the Reiki principles. If you accept this gift and knowledge that you have encountered and know that this is the path you want to take. You will be filled with Universal love, light, joy, and all the energies that come through Reiki. As you accept take a deep breath of love, bring in the pure light and exhale as you start to descend down the mountain path. As you make your way down the path check each bag, evaluate and decide if you are going to leave it or pick it up…. when you make your decision move on to the next bag…. start with the spiritual, pick it up or leave it next is the thoughts and judgments, pick it up or leave it, moving to the emotional, pick it up or leave it and last your physical burdens. Pick it up or leave it…….. You are almost at the bottom of the mountain,… Feel your self returning to your physical body…. as you come down from the mountain… exit out to the beach area and enjoy the moment before you return to this room. Begin to feel your fingers and your toes. On the count of five open your eyes, feel refreshed, feel better than before and ready for your Reiki 111 Master attunement with your guide beside you. 1, 2, coming up slowly 3, 4, 5. Eyes awake feeling refreshed feeling better than before

This is awesome Very Happy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:21 am

I always enjoy the part at the
    top of the mountain. sitting
    around the fire. sunny
    Frank
    Frank

Post by Frank Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Everything is inside of us. Once we discover parts of our true nature there is less need for external tools/help.

That's my point of view of course..
    Everything is within us. It's all in your hands, and later on in your spiritual development it's in your whole body.. and beyond.

*Gasshō*
    Frank
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Sometimes it takes along time before we discover
    that we are capable of more than we give ourselves
    credit for. The lessons learned can block that view
    point. We are all at different st/ages on the path.
    Sleep cheers bounce drunken sunny
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:44 am

I have only just read all the replies on this thread! Pandora, wow what a beautiful team to work with, it is a gift to be so connected to your guides, it makes the work we do, for me anyway, simply stunning, I have a deep need to work with not only energy but divinity.... Keirha is name I give to my guide, its a name we are both comfortable with, the real name of my guide is hierechra, a divine energy of pure light. I also work a bear and eagle and wolf guide, very powerful helpers to work with. I work with other guides from time to time, technical teachers come in and out, if i am working through particular lessons, others will be thier they come to help me achieve the learning with greater ease, and I really truly love to work with the ascended and angelic realms.

blessingsx
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:54 am

Dharma wrote:I have only just read all the replies on this thread! Pandora, wow what a beautiful team to work with, it is a gift to be so connected to your guides, it makes the work we do, for me anyway, simply stunning, I have a deep need to work with not only energy but divinity.... Keirha is name I give to my guide, its a name we are both comfortable with, the real name of my guide is hierechra, a divine energy of pure light. I also work a bear and eagle and wolf guide, very powerful helpers to work with. I work with other guides from time to time, technical teachers come in and out, if i am working through particular lessons, others will be thier they come to help me achieve the learning with greater ease, and I really truly love to work with the ascended and angelic realms.

blessingsx

The Eagle & the Rose: true story of Rosemary Altea.
    her journey took amazing turns Reiki Guides 158903

And while Rosemary is the "Rose" of the title, the Eagle is here too: Rosemary's spirit guide, constant companion, and mentor, Grey Eagle. Through Rosemary he speaks with luminescent words, giving us insights into the nature of guardian angels, the after-life and the love that permeates all. Grey Eagle's wisdom-along with documented excerpts from Rosemary's casebook in which she contacts the spirit world, predicts future events and performs "spirit rescues" for souls unable to continue their astral journeys-makes THE EAGLE AND THE ROSE a guidebook to a place of light and revelations.
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:24 am

Sounds like a beautiful book, it is so very true our animal kingdom holds so much ancient knowledge and insight about our world, they work instinctively with and for us, it can open the doors to work that we just cant do without them. I remember a while back I asked my kids about their magical animal helpers, and they stopped looked and told me, and how true they were, it took me way into adulthood to connect like did in a few seconds….thats kids for you though….xxx
    hawkcwg
    hawkcwg

Post by hawkcwg Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Pandora wrote:(I had to post... sorry I'll go away again later)

I work with a team. They are only present when I'm giving Reiki, not when I'm massaging or giving reflexology. I only met them through Reiki. First I met my Native American guide, who is a Heyoan (a sort of Hopi medicine man as far as I can make out), and then my angel. These two were present at all my attunements. Then two Japanese people: one older man with thick glasses - I've seen a picture of Hayashi and it might be him as a young man - and a young girl. There's a lion, who I call Aslan: Merlin the magician: Flora, the goddess of flowers who is a beautiful, auburn-haired woman wearing an emerald gown and carrying a basket of flowers. The one I work with most is my grandfather, who died 9 years before I was born and is always with me while giving healing.

Sometimes when giving Reiki I pick up on the guides of the recipient. I saw one the other day when working in the hospice. After the session, the recipient was much improved and far less anxious.

This all worried me at one stage, because I thought it had nothing to do with Usui Reiki, or what Mrs Takata taught... Then I re-read the principles and found the phrase "The spiritual medicine of many ills". If that is the case, why are we surprised when spiritual things happen to us? I also came across Shamballa, and read a channelled book by Hari Das Melchisedek which claimed to have Usui, Takata and Hayashi speaking in it. One of them (can't remember which one) said that we each had access to a healing team which operates in another dimension, and which is there if we call on it. It all seemed to click then. I'm usually skeptical of "channelled wisdom", but this struck a chord.

Hey Pandora. I checked out your website, it's pretty neat. I was wondering, are you capable of thinking about me and knowing who my guides are, like via a meditation? If so, I would love for you to tell me what you see when you close your eyes and think of me, and if you can tell me if there are any guides in my life. Smile
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:09 am

hawkcwg wrote:
    Pandora wrote:(I had to post... sorry I'll go away again later)

Hey Pandora. I checked out your website, it's pretty neat. I was wondering, are you capable of thinking about me and knowing who my guides are, like via a meditation? If so, I would love for you to tell me what you see when you close your eyes and think of me, and if you can tell me if there are any guides in my life. Smile

Hiya

No I don't do that sort of work, but it is very easy to know who your guides are for yourself. Just ask to meet them when you are in a meditative state. William Lee Rand has a very good "meet your guide" meditation which I used. Wonder if you can download it from his site?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 9:21 am