Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

Personal Experiment

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Personal Experiment Empty Personal Experiment

Post by Milarepa Sat May 08, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi all,
    I've moved house, which is cool, hehe. Turns out that home i moved into had a long haired dog in it. I'm especially allergic to them. so from day we moved in i've been having allergic reaction. which has formed as severe difficulty in breathing, coughing till i nearly pass out, sweeting & headaches. i had to see an emergency doctor late last night, and have been put on asthma inhalers & oral steroids.

We've already vacummed with a hepa allergy vacuum cleaner, but it's actually dander i'm allergci too. that invisible skin from dogs. so it's obviously not working at present.

i'm gonna experiment, cause even medication i have isn't eradicating symptoms. i got core transformation 1 (quantum touch) from JohnC some time ago. In that workshop, we can look deep into oursevelves and find causes of allergies. I'm gonna do the workshop from today, and take notes, and see what the outcome is, and post here.

i'm a kinda man's man, if you know what i mean, and when i say this whole thing is very disabling, i really not exaggerating, it's among th emost serious i ever been, so it'll be very interesting what the outcome is with this. In advance, according to my needs, i might use Kuj-in, and also particular sanskrit fire & water mantras, a well as Reiki. but for this, i'll try to focus on CT1.

I be back in library on monday to let you know how i got on.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Personal Experiment Empty Re: Personal Experiment

Post by chi_solas Sat May 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Everything IMO goes back to the immune
    system. I'm a metaphysical thinker sunny

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:37 am