Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+6
adelamarin
mikefarley001
LightBody
chi_solas
Colin
Milarepa
10 posters

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance Empty Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:20 am

Hi Folks,
           Mary Mcfadyen, one of Takata's Master students, has disappeared. We're asking, since this forum is a global platform, to first of all get the word out on this, particularly you folks in U.S. see if anyone has heard anything. Also, for those that do this kind of thing, perhapse send Reiki to the situation. I'm going to paste a portion of an email Robert Fueston sent me, which is information he himself was gave. This includes some facts, and instructions form her family. Please note the request to contact only the emails provided.

Rumors are beginning to circulate about the disappearance of Mary McFadyen.  In an effort to give people accurate information, and with the permission of Mary’s family and of the police department, I now share some of the more salient details about Mary’s disappearance.

Mary’s relatives are working with the police to locate Mary.
       To our knowledge, the last time anyone heard from Mary was February 19th.
       The police continue to check automobile accident reports, hospitals and morgues.
       Mary is not responding to e-mails.  Her computers are being analyzed by a police forensic team to see if they can uncover any clues as to Mary’s whereabouts.
       Mary left her apartment in Austin, Texas, in her car.  She had her purse and her cell phone with her, but not her cell phone charger.
       She is not responding to cell phone calls, and her cell phone is no longer activated.
       Mary had planned to give up her apartment in March and move back to England to be with family.
       Her apartment was left as it was on February 19th, and she did not make the flight to England that she had a ticket for in March.
       No money has been drawn from her bank account since early February.
       Mary’s family has emptied her apartment and terminated her lease.
       It is suspected that Mary is still in the US because her Passport and her Green Card were found in her apartment in Austin.
       Although not well physically, Mary was in control of her mental and emotional faculties.

I have known Mary for more than twenty years, five years of which she lived in my home with me and my father, and Alanna has been Mary’s best friend even longer.  During those years, we have seen Mary through many heartaches, heartbreaks and illnesses.  During it all, Mary remained vehemently opposed to the idea of suicide.  The reason I explain all of this is to make it clear that we know Mary very, very well.  Therefore we rule out the possibility of suicide.  What we fear is that Mary met with an accident or with violence.

Please Note:

Since Mary’s relatives and the police detective have so much to deal with, they have requested that you e-mail any information you might have to me at ReikiWisdom108@gmail.com or to Alanna at Tarkington888@aol.com.  If anyone had contact with Mary later than February 19th, please send us an e-mail and give us what information you can.

Thank you for any assistance you might be able to give us in locating Mary.

Kathy Harmony Gaston & Alanna Tarkington

warmest wishes
                 Wayne

Last edited by Milarepa on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance Empty Re: Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance

Post by Colin Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:53 pm

Hi Wayne

I am very sorry to hear this but, apart from sending good thoughts and Reiki I feel at a loss as to how I can help. However, I wonder whether anyone has thought about employing the services of a professional dowser, who could dowse a map to try and discover Mary's whereabouts and wellbeing?

I hope that her family hear something definite soon. Uncertainty can be a very stressful and draining thing.

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance Empty Re: Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Colin wrote:Hi Wayne

I am very sorry to hear this but, apart from sending good thoughts and Reiki I feel at a loss as to how I can help.

me too buddy. Maybe stick something on your facebook group. at least, more folks know, more chance of something, anything being done.

Colin wrote:
    However, I wonder whether anyone has thought about employing the services of a professional dowser, who could dowse a map to try and discover Mary's whereabouts and wellbeing?

It's an idea. Maybe email them bout this?

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:01 am

One of Mary's students, Ann, has contacted me, asking me to provide this website address...

www.reikioutreach.com . please refer all contact to Ann on the site.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 am

Here is an update on missing Takata Reiki Master Mary McFadyen.

Unfortunately, it seems the police are now strongly suspecting foul play.

What is interesting in this news video is that they show the first couple of posts of this very Reiki Learning Lounge topic!

http://www.kvue.com/news/Police-Name-Person-of-Interest-in-Missing-80-Year-Old-Woman-Case--140234113.html

It is unfortunate that our first TV appearance is in such sad and serious circumstances.

Thanks to Wayne for the link.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks Colin. thanks really to Robert Fueston though for giving us the heads up. And for using his contacts with Mary's friends/family in regard to what the topic appeal said.

We'd like to use the latest developments to once again refer everyone to the situation. Asking that anyone with any information contact the emails provided.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:29 pm

It's good that the case is still active.
    It sounds like closure may happen soon. study
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 am

This all very sad, and this sort of thing happens far too often. I too, hope things are solved sooner than later.
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:09 am

how terrible! some people may be against this sort of thing but possibly the family can hire a medium/psychic who may be of help. I only give this idea do to other successful cases as a result from other police departments here in the US in different states have began to start doing. its worth a shot atleast?
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 am

Hi Mike

This has already been suggested and maybe even used by the family but the police in that state will not act on such information.
    adelamarin
    adelamarin

Post by adelamarin Tue May 08, 2012 6:59 pm

HI
    I am very sorry to hear this. I hope things are solved SOON.
    - if you have a picture of it, make transmission distance, CKR, SHK, HSZSN the hands, draw the symbols on the photo with light, apply hands on her picture, see what feeling is in your hands, if he feels a hillock, swelling ... no longer alive.
    - or ask the universe, apply in palms CHK-SHK-HSZSN, ask the question, where is, etc.., apply CKS, the symbol of communication, you will get the answer somehow.
    brightspark1
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance Empty Mary McFadyens disappearance

Post by brightspark1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:39 am

I've not been on the Reiki Lounge for some time. Was Mary McFadyen ever found?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:51 am

brightspark1 wrote: I've not been on the Reiki Lounge for some time. Was Mary McFadyen ever found?

Not to my knowledge Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance 850837
    brightspark1
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Reiki Learning Lounge on US news concerning Mary McFadyens disappearance Empty Mary McFadyen

Post by brightspark1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:38 am

Thank you for replying. Very sad.
    Carina_NZ
    Carina_NZ

Post by Carina_NZ Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Sad
    Naturepixie
    Naturepixie

Post by Naturepixie Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:29 am

This is heartbreaking. Has there been any news at all.
    mvechio
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by mvechio Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:48 am

Very sad indeed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am