Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Question on what reikii can do.

LavenderSage
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Question on what reikii can do. Empty Question on what reikii can do.

Post by LavenderSage Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Hey everyone! I am pretty new here. I am kind of new to the whole Reikii practice. I love it though. I have tried it before. I am going through a ton right now. I am getting back into it because I need some healing through this tough time. I was wondering, can Reikii heal relationships? I know they have a ton of emotional and physical health benefits. But I was just wondering if I practiced Reikii. If I could help heal a relationship from long distance healing. It may sound weird but I really would like some help with it. I am also wondering if anyone would be able to help me practice Reikii. I am pretty new at it. I have done some of it. But I kind of need some guidance. I would really appreciate any comments and help ^_^. I know I have lots of potential. And I am very eager to learn. <3.
    Namaste
    Christi
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Question on what reikii can do. Empty Re: Question on what reikii can do.

Post by Colin Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Christi

Sorry to hear about the stuff you are going through right now. Sad

My answer to your question as to whether distant Reiki can help heal a relationship is yes and no Smile

Yes, Reiki brings balance, wholeness and helps you get back on the track of your True Life Purpose. However, the outcome may not necessarily turn out how you want it to but how you need it to in order for you carry on your path.

If the relationship is meant to be and is beneficial to your life purpose then maybe a solution may come to light that brings you closer together.

However, it is is not meant to be then Reiki can still be beneficial in helping both sides come to terms with that fact and moving on.

Reiki cannot be used to change people or make them conform to our expectations. Reiki can point the way but we still have free will as to whether we follow that way now, or choose not to and learn some more lessons, which may help us see our true way more clearly. Smile

As far as helping you with your Reiki practice, if you are initiated into Reiki all you need to do is regular self-practice, recite and meditate upon the Reiki Precepts, maybe some breathwork such as Joshin Kokyu ho (Cleansing Spirit Breath technique) and try to practice on others as often as you can (and receive Reiki sessions from others). If you are Reiki 2 then you can add in the symbols, meditating upon each f you wish - or just use them as you were taught.

Reiki practice is very simple but maximum benefit comes through regular practice. Smile

Just for today do not worry (or try to make things unnecessarily complicated!) Smile
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 am

Here's a little story.

I have a person whom i care about quite a bit who is living with her man up in Maine. This person is the mother of my favorite little girl in the world. For a couple of years this person and her man weren't really getting along too well.

I'm not that crazy about her man, because he's quite lazy and would rather be on disability and drink than work. She herself isn't too ambitious. I'd rather see her with him, because up in the state of Maine, that's basically the way life is. Plus at least things are relatively stable for what they are.

However I think that she and her daughter are better off living with this person. At least she knows what she's into than going from one relationship to another.

To facilitate the relationship I started sending them distant healing reiki's. She now has a full time job or at least a part time job, but works full time many weeks. I've also heard that he and she are getting along better. So the relationship is more stable.

I've been sending distant healing reiki's to them basically from the start.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Mike, it's rewarding to see
    results after sending Reiki bounce sunny
    mike tyson

Post by mike tyson Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm

chi_solas wrote:Mike, it's rewarding to see

when we think that Reiki isn't
    working it does and fools us

edited 9/2 Bridget study
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 am

chi_solas wrote:Mike, it's rewarding to see

Folks think that Reiki energy stops
    when the practitioner ends a session.
    Once Reiki energy has been activated
    it continues to search its way through
    those blockages. At times depending on
    the depth of healing needed. More Reiki
    sessions are required. bounce Question on what reikii can do. 850837

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:22 pm