Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+11
Crystal
Bruce
chi_solas
Pandora
Colin
Reikijim
Rlei_ki
thehungrycaterpillar
Dragonfly
Milarepa
Thaak
15 posters

Reports of Reiki causing harm

Thaak
    Thaak

Reports of Reiki causing harm Empty Reports of Reiki causing harm

Post by Thaak Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:23 am

Didn’t know if this fit under its own topic or if I should follow up on the “must read” thread.

But here it goes:

There have been many reports of research showing that Reiki causes harm when you try to use it for certain conditions. Such as Fibromyalgia or Cerebral Palsy.

I don’t buy it. It is possible, however, that the person is in such a condition that they would experience a “healing crisis.” What is a healing crisis you might ask? Simple, it is when your body cannot handle the speed at which it tries to heal, and thus the symptoms, for a short time, appear to be worse. I would imagine that someone who has a very touchy (no pun intended) condition like Fibromyalgia, that any type of healing process might spark a crisis.

Well, there is a technique that can help to alleviate this. It is called the Hucha-Miquay.

Hucha is the Q’ero word for heavy and is used when referring to energy. Hucha is heavy energy.

The Q’ero are a people descended from the Inca, who retreated to 15,000 to 18,000 feet in the Andes to escape the Spanish conquistadors about 700 years ago or so.

I don’t remember what Miquay (sp?) stands for.

Sami is light energy, or delicious energy.

Heavy energy is that energy that our body cannot process.

Light energy is that energy that feeds us.

Too much, or more than we can handle or need, of light or Sami energy, can turn it into Hucha.

The technique of Hucha Miquay uses the Hara, or Seiki Tanden, Dantien, or 2nd Chakra, whichever name you want to give it or philosophy you choose to abide.

You have your client imagine that they are pulling the energy through the Hara and into their body. They use intent to send all Hucha or heavy energy, that which their body cannot handle, down through their Root Chakra and into the earth.

You see, Mother Earth loves to mulch heavy energy. That is one source of her food.

Simultaneously you have your client intend for all Sami or light energy, that which their body finds delicious, up to their crown. This may make them feel flighty or light headed after awhile, and that is when they know they have more Sami than they can handle.

This can help someone only receive the amount of Reiki that is appropriate for them.

Love and Light

Andy
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Reports of Reiki causing harm Empty Re: Reports of Reiki causing harm

Post by Milarepa Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah, maybe the way your post progressed, it could be put into the 'healing, techniques & expereinces' section?
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 am

probably... chuckle...

Will take me a bit to get used to all the options again.
    Dragonfly
    Dragonfly
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Dragonfly Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

This sounds like a great technique! I will definitely try it. Many of my clients (and I've even observed this with myself) tend to be somewhat "ungrounded" in their energy. This sounds like it could help a lot. I know that whenever I do bodywork that focuses on the first 3 chakras that I end up feeling a lot better - a lot "lighter." I do yoga and one of my teachers does a lot of work that focuses on those areas, which is so helpful to me.

As far as healing crises go, I make sure to let my students and clients know what they may experience after a Reiki treatment. This way, they understand and learn to observe how the healing process is working within them. I went through a pretty profound healing crisis emotionally and spiritually after being attuned to Reiki, and had I not been told what to expect, I think I would have thought I was going crazy! Most people get the concept of "detoxing" because it's been touted so much lately in alternative healing circles, so if you put it to them in those terms they often get it. Then they don't see the temporary discomfort as"harmful." I have a client with several different autoimmune disorders (fibromyalgia, Reynauds) and is also a two-time breast cancer survivor. She just told me last week, "Whatever you did must have stirred up some stuff because my legs and feet have been complaining but let's keep working to get it all out of there!" So, she welcomes it as positive change.

I work out of a chiropractic office and the doctors there are trained in typical subluxation-based chiropractic, but they also do a new chiropractic technique called Bio-geometric integration that is based on the principle of opening up energetic disconnections in the body by using the sacred geometry as a blueprint. It's pretty interesting stuff and I know it works because I get adjusted by them and a family friend who is also a chiropractor and sometimes only the BGI work in conjunction with an adjustment will release whatever I'm holding on to. Anyway, the chiropractors will tell you that pain is not a "bad" thing; it's how your body is communicating to you that there is an issue that needs attention. In fact, issues that are so deeply embedded that you don't even experience pain (such as chronic muscle spasms in your back that you don't feel until they are so bad they impinge upon a nerve) are more problematic than issues where you are feeling pain.

Anyway, I could probably go on. As someone who lived for years with chronic pain, I can relate very closely to this issue and find that talking about my experience and understanding our relationship to pain and "symptoms" helps my clients connect in a more actionable way to theirs.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Love this topic, bumping it to the top!

What does Hucha and Sami feel like?
    Thanks,
    Rlei_ki
    Rlei_ki
    Senior member/Forum Promoter
    Senior member/Forum Promoter

Post by Rlei_ki Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Thaak wrote:
    The technique of Hucha Miquay uses the Hara, or Seiki Tanden, Dantien, or 2nd Chakra, whichever name you want to give it or philosophy you choose to abide....

So what's the term in the language of the Q’ero then?
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:36 am

Rlei_ki wrote:
    Thaak wrote:
    The technique of Hucha Miquay uses the Hara, or Seiki Tanden, Dantien, or 2nd Chakra, whichever name you want to give it or philosophy you choose to abide....

So what's the term in the language of the Q’ero then?

Not sure. My teacher, Christina Donnell (she was a student of Alberto Villoldo), does not speak Quechua. But they use a similar system to the 7 chakra's. She of course learned most of this through observation of the Quechua and training from Alberto.

So that being said, the 2nd Chakra would probably be most correct.

One of my Allyu (Quechua for group of students) has been training with Christina for 10 years and is in the process of getting married to a Q'ero (I guess he will be moving here to Minnesota.) I'll ask her and see if she knows.

Christina has a lot of training in Zen Buddhism as well, and she uses the term Hara a lot.
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Thaak wrote:Didn’t know if this fit under its own topic or if I should follow up on the “must read” thread.

But here it goes:

There have been many reports of research showing that Reiki causes harm when you try to use it for certain conditions. Such as Fibromyalgia or Cerebral Palsy.

I don’t buy it. It is possible, however, that the person is in such a condition that they would experience a “healing crisis.” What is a healing crisis you might ask? Simple, it is when your body cannot handle the speed at which it tries to heal, and thus the symptoms, for a short time, appear to be worse. I would imagine that someone who has a very touchy (no pun intended) condition like Fibromyalgia, that any type of healing process might spark a crisis.

Well, there is a technique that can help to alleviate this. It is called the Hucha-Miquay.

Hucha is the Q’ero word for heavy and is used when referring to energy. Hucha is heavy energy.

The Q’ero are a people descended from the Inca, who retreated to 15,000 to 18,000 feet in the Andes to escape the Spanish conquistadors about 700 years ago or so.

I don’t remember what Miquay (sp?) stands for.

Sami is light energy, or delicious energy.

Heavy energy is that energy that our body cannot process.

Light energy is that energy that feeds us.

Too much, or more than we can handle or need, of light or Sami energy, can turn it into Hucha.

The technique of Hucha Miquay uses the Hara, or Seiki Tanden, Dantien, or 2nd Chakra, whichever name you want to give it or philosophy you choose to abide.

You have your client imagine that they are pulling the energy through the Hara and into their body. They use intent to send all Hucha or heavy energy, that which their body cannot handle, down through their Root Chakra and into the earth.

You see, Mother Earth loves to mulch heavy energy. That is one source of her food.

Simultaneously you have your client intend for all Sami or light energy, that which their body finds delicious, up to their crown. This may make them feel flighty or light headed after awhile, and that is when they know they have more Sami than they can handle.

This can help someone only receive the amount of Reiki that is appropriate for them.

Love and Light

Andy

Thanks for this Thaak,

It makes me think of an experience during a meditation. I would like to share this with you, to see what you make of it, because of the similarities noticed in your post.

I asked to see my Sahasrara, and let go of the question. It took about another five minutes to quiet my mind to the point where I was still aware of my surroundings, barely, but had no thoughts. What i saw was amazing, but isn`t really why I write this.

Instantaneously, I was aware of my Hara. I was made aware of it because energies were flowing into it from two different directions. The flow went from a dribble to ...HOLY COW, in a few seconds. Ihis was happening simultaneously, while i was viewing the chakra. The energy that was coming through my feet made my lower body, legs and feet especially, feel like they were magnetically locked to the floor. It really made me feel as if I could not lift my legs, a "no point in trying" realization.

This energy was rising up through my lower body and spiraling around my tanden in a clockwise direction. At the same time , another energy was entering through my crown, traveling down through my body and spiraling around my tanden in the same direction as the heavier energies that were coming from below.The lower energy touched my tanden from the left, the other from the right.

The energy from above felt light,euphoric, and for lack of a better term,..man...still to this day I cannot express some of the components I felt...

The energetic sensation was so astounding that I view this event as the most amazing experience I`ve ever had in my life...almost...Can`t believe I`m speaking of it in a public forum, but I suppose through others i may gain a clearer understanding of the experience....Anyways...it`s very difficult in words to express the sensation...and it`s a little embarrassing, considering that the only idea that I`ve ever been able to come up with, to relate this to others is comparing it to what one me feel when one is, well...um...here it comes...pre orgasmic... That kind of euphoria, that kind of feeling of being on the edge of something, but at the same time not sexual at all.
    It lasted for possibly ten minutes. It was overwhelming and part of my brain was a little concerned, but not concerned enough to take control and shut it down. I will be awe-struck in this forever I believe, but there it is for what it`s worth....

I had my level one Usui/Tibetan attunement about 5 hours before this happened...

Any thoughts?
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm

I will most certainly give you an in depth reply to this tomorrow. Right now, it is time for bed.

But initially, all I can say is, wow... you have some of the most vivid experiences I've seen described.
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Reikijim wrote:

Instantaneously, I was aware of my Hara. I was made aware of it because energies were flowing into it from two different directions. The flow went from a dribble to ...HOLY COW, in a few seconds. Ihis was happening simultaneously, while i was viewing the chakra. The energy that was coming through my feet made my lower body, legs and feet especially, feel like they were magnetically locked to the floor. It really made me feel as if I could not lift my legs, a "no point in trying" realization.

This energy was rising up through my lower body and spiraling around my tanden in a clockwise direction. At the same time , another energy was entering through my crown, traveling down through my body and spiraling around my tanden in the same direction as the heavier energies that were coming from below.The lower energy touched my tanden from the left, the other from the right.

The energy from above felt light,euphoric, and for lack of a better term,..man...still to this day I cannot express some of the components I felt...

The energetic sensation was so astounding that I view this event as the most amazing experience I`ve ever had in my life...almost...Can`t believe I`m speaking of it in a public forum, but I suppose through others i may gain a clearer understanding of the experience....Anyways...it`s very difficult in words to express the sensation...and it`s a little embarrassing, considering that the only idea that I`ve ever been able to come up with, to relate this to others is comparing it to what one me feel when one is, well...um...here it comes...pre orgasmic... That kind of euphoria, that kind of feeling of being on the edge of something, but at the same time not sexual at all.
    It lasted for possibly ten minutes. It was overwhelming and part of my brain was a little concerned, but not concerned enough to take control and shut it down. I will be awe-struck in this forever I believe, but there it is for what it`s worth....

I had my level one Usui/Tibetan attunement about 5 hours before this happened...

Any thoughts?

Reports of Reiki causing harm 63216

What an experience! Very Happy

another energy was entering through my crown, traveling down through my body and spiraling around my tanden

Any idea where Usui got the idea for the 1st shirushi (symbol)? Smile

Looking at your experience in terms of Reiki and Sino-Japanese culture, it seems to me to be a vivid example of the mixing of Earth Ki (Chi Ki) and Heaven Ki (Ten Ki), which are usually described with similar qualities to those you mention (heavy, grounding earth ki and light, euphoric heaven ki).

The Steine's relate the first symbol to earth ki and the second symbol to heaven ki and in their book, Japanese Art of Reiki, they offer non-Reiki exercises to help a person experience what these energies feel like. A third exercise mixes heaven and earth ki in the heart area to achieve an experience of Oneness, connection and compassion, which may be described as radiant bliss.

Scott Shaw, in his book Samauri Zen, which is about the spiritual sword art of Iaido also offers exercises such as Chi no Kokyu (Breath of Earth), which involves exhaling into the earth and becoming locked to the ground, Ten no Kokyu (Breath of Heaven), which involves breathing energy from heaven and and Jin no Kokyu (Breath of Being) which involves becoming aware of the respiration taking place in your lungs. Interesting Iaido is descended from earlier sword arts such as yagyu shinkage ryu, of which Mikao Usui may (or may not!) have been a master. Smile

Morihei Ueshiba, founder of Aikido (and possible acquaintance of Mikao Usui Smile ) said: “Blend the Heaven and Earth energy with that of your own, becoming life itself. As you calm down, naturally let yourself settle down in the hidden realm of the formless, returning to the heart of things”.

In Shinto, the original nature revering philosophy/religion of Japan, the place of Man was in the centre, between Heaven and Earth, much the same way as the Miko, or female shaman is positioned between the Rain coming from Heaven and the Rice coming from the Earth in the traditional Kanji for Reiki.

There seems to be a common theme here! Smile

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by Pandora Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:02 am

Interesting.

Shortly after my Level 3 attunement, I was doing a self-healing and went "out of it" for a short while. I came round finding myself in what can only be described as an orgasmic state, yet my hands were still in one of the chest positions. When I read up on this, the nearest I could find was the raising of the Kundalini, and I'm pretty sure that's what had happened because I was pretty well affected for days after. (My husband's good but not quite that good! Shocked )

Around that time I invented a version of the violet breath (before I'd read about it), which involved bringing blue energy with Sei He Ki from the sky, red energy with Cho Ku Rei from the centre of the earth, and white energy with Dai Ko Myo from heaven and bathing in a violet aura. I still use that meditation.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:34 am

Colin wrote:

Oh, i dunno, hehe. Wasn't it mentioned on this very forum something about Nao Hi, a topic a certain 'Colin' was involved in, whom actually quoted Deguchi. Smile
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:46 am

Milarepa wrote:

Oh, i dunno, hehe. Wasn't it mentioned on this very forum something about Nao Hi, a topic a certain 'Colin' was involved in, whom actually quoted Deguchi. Smile

Maybe...I wish I could remember where it was though! Smile

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:59 am

tried to find it for you, ther damn search doesn't seem to be working well, hehe. I posted in it, you did, James did. No sense going through my posts though, too many.

here's a link.. btw, this is only a suggestion, nad like i say, we all spoke bout it here, so i can share this..

http://www.aetw.org/reiki_symbolsP_naohi.htm
    Colin
    Colin
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by Colin Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:17 am

Milarepa wrote:tried to find it for you, ther damn search doesn't seem to be working well, hehe. I posted in it, you did, James did. No sense going through my posts though, too many.

here's a link.. btw, this is only a suggestion, nad like i say, we all spoke bout it here, so i can share this..

http://www.aetw.org/reiki_symbolsP_naohi.htm

Thanks, matey! I think I may have found what you are talking about in Q & A - Reiki Precepts topic around posts #24 #25 ish.

And, yes, the search function on RLL sucks! Laughing

Ai to Hikari
    Colin
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:46 am

the search was working fine before. i must get it checked out.
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

Thaak wrote:I will most certainly give you an in depth reply to this tomorrow. Right now, it is time for bed.

But initially, all I can say is, wow... you have some of the most vivid experiences I've seen described.

Hi Thaak,

...and yes, these experiences are vivid. I have wondered why many times.

My attunements, and meditations have opened me up in ways i was not ready to deal with. Honestly I quit meditating for a while to slow things down a bit. I remember talking with a couple of Reiki Masters I know who have practiced in excess of fifteen years, only to receive blank stares...I can still hear the one fellow clearing his throat...lol. Very nice fellows, both of them.

Thank you for the things you have mentioned here Colin. I will try and dig a bit, in regard to a couple of things you have mentioned.

For me the Universe was a certain way one day. A few weeks later things seemed....well lets just say that some of the laws of physics became a little sketchy.
    With out a doubt, existence is more interesting. There has been no negative side to this....just a period of adjustment to certain new realities...I`m very happy...and totally convinced that the Universe is full of nothing but energies and...um...mystery...

Thanks Pandora for sharing something similar... Smile

Smile RJ
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 pm

Colin wrote:

Jeepers creepers!!!! you mean there's someone on this forum whom actually thinks along th esame lines as me on something?????

Usui sensei picking the symbols!

God, i feel like picking my nose with my wonky finger, i'm that happy!!

lol!
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:27 pm

Milarepa wrote:
    Colin wrote:

Jeepers creepers!!!! you mean there's someone on this forum whom actually thinks along th esame lines as me on something?????

Usui sensei picking the symbols!

God, i feel like picking my nose with my wonky finger, i'm that happy!!

lol!

Hi Wayne,

I was a little apprehensive in sharing the experience I spoke of. The spiritual elite I have encountered, those who believe they know...the way, have given me some condescending and questioning looks in regard to some experiences I`ve shared, as if to question...."Who are you, to have these experiences? I think you read it in a book, or even created a fictional event to impress."

Some here, may be thinking that now I would imagine.

Well I`m just not that well read, and quite frankly, not that intelligent, to develop an ego of such proportions that said ego, would need servicing in such a manner. I`m just a simple farm boy who finds delight in nature and searching the woods for bears etc.

I was aware of what some believe, the power symbol represents. Yet until Colin made a direct reference, I never put two and two together,(As you can see I`m not that bright..lol....I`m a space cadet...go figure.

Much thanks to you Colin....I shared, and I got an insight from you.

I have little in the way of scholarly input to share with the forum. I have not studied Reiki history to the depth that many have at this site. I can only offer experiences, and what I have learned from them. I hope that is enough to warrant my presence here...

I, like you Wayne , believe that the symbols are very important in the system. They all feel different to me, and I connect with some symbols much better than others.

I will always use the symbols, unless Usui-sensi contacts me directly and tells me not to...can`t say I`m expecting that event to happen anytime soon....

When I use the symbols, i`m fairly certain as to what, exactly I`m connecting to... that being, the same energies I was attuned to.

I believe that energies have an endless domain. We can focus on what we need, or think we need, at a given moment. The symbols are familiar, and take me to the place i need to realize, every time I think of them, no interpretation, no delusion, no diffusion, no confusion in the contact....Like I said before...I try to keep things simple. It helps keep my ego out of the mix.

Smile RJ
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Reikijim wrote:
    Hi Wayne,

I was a little apprehensive in sharing the experience I spoke of. The spiritual elite I have encountered, those who believe they know...the way, have given me some condescending and questioning looks in regard to some experiences I`ve shared, as if to question...."Who are you, to have these experiences? I think you read it in a book, or even created a fictional event to impress."

Some here, may be thinking that now I would imagine.

Well I`m just not that well read, and quite frankly, not that intelligent, to develop an ego of such proportions that said ego, would need servicing in such a manner. I`m just a simple farm boy who finds delight in nature and searching the woods for bears etc.

I was aware of what some believe, the power symbol represents. Yet until Colin made a direct reference, I never put two and two together,(As you can see I`m not that bright..lol....I`m a space cadet...go figure.

Much thanks to you Colin....I shared, and I got an insight from you.

I have little in the way of scholarly input to share with the forum. I have not studied Reiki history to the depth that many have at this site. I can only offer experiences, and what I have learned from them. I hope that is enough to warrant my presence here...

I, like you Wayne , believe that the symbols are very important in the system. They all feel different to me, and I connect with some symbols much better than others.

I will always use the symbols, unless Usui-sensi contacts me directly and tells me not to...can`t say I`m expecting that event to happen anytime soon....

When I use the symbols, i`m fairly certain as to what, exactly I`m connecting to... that being, the same energies I was attuned to.

I believe that energies have an endless domain. We can focus on what we need, or think we need, at a given moment. The symbols are familiar, and take me to the place i need to realize, every time I think of them, no interpretation, no delusion, no diffusion, no confusion in the contact....Like I said before...I try to keep things simple. It helps keep my ego out of the mix.

Smile RJ

For what its worth ReikiJim, I have found your conversation delightful and valuable. Any day I learn something unexpected, or read/hear something that makes me question what I think I already know, I find that day to be a good day, regardless what else happens. You have done that for me on at least two separate occasions.

I'm still formulating my reply on your experience, but suffice it to say, it is very similar to something I read in The Magdalen Manuscript.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:28 am

ReikiJim,& pandora thanks for sharing
    your personal experiences.

ReikiJim I went to a weekend conference
    at a Buddhist center where Jon Kabat Zinn
    was the speaker. You can pull his video's
    up on Utube. On the 2nd day of the conference
    he was talking about meditation & asked how
    many years folks had been practicing meditation
    He started with how many people here have been
    practicing for 30 years some hands went up he
    continued down the # of years until he reached
    1, then he asked how many people here have just
    started meditation. His point was it didn't matter
    how many years you've been practicing,he said some
    thing like this ... we were all at the same level
    cause when meditating the mind will always interupt
    us & we continue to chase thoughts. It's similar with
    Reiki we all come with different experiences. Some
    of us have not been doing it as long as others. Some
    of us are not into the depth of research as others.
    Some like to mix Reiki with other modalities. we all
    know about the 5 precepts they help keep us within
    the path of the Reiki system. The years we practice
    have value but the important part of being Reiki is it
    dosesn't matter if you have a P.Hd or work in the coal
    mines. We each have our own personal experiences that
    validates how we Reiki practitioners make use of ULFE.

sunny
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:15 am

chi_solas wrote:I went to a weekend conference
    at a Buddhist center where Jon Kabat Zinn
    was the speaker. [. . . .]
    His point was it didn't matter
    how many years you've been practicing,he said some
    thing like this ... we were all at the same level
    cause when meditating the mind will always interupt
    us & we continue to chase thoughts.

It's a nice statement. But in fact, experience makes changes which affects level. This was relatively recently confirmed by study comparing brainwaves of Tibetan Buddhist monks with brainwaves of the general population. Regular practice of intensive meditation had very noticeable and enduring effects. (Now, if someone "sort of" meditated over a period of 30 years, that would be a different matter. Such a practitioner might get "sort of" some results.)

Bruce
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:34 am

Thanks Bruce for your input much appreciated Reports of Reiki causing harm 850837
    Bruce

Post by Bruce Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:06 am

chi_solas wrote:Thanks Bruce for your input much appreciated Reports of Reiki causing harm 850837

No problem. BTW, the same sort of cumulative change occurs in other activities too. E.g., how much progress taijiquan students make depends on how consistently and intensively they practice, much more than on how many years have elapsed since their first class.

Bruce
    Crystal
    Crystal
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by Crystal Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:28 am

Hi!

I find this technique very interesting, did anybody try it already for "healing crisis"? and did they get good results??I would be very interest to know about it.

Love and light

Crystal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:51 am