Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

4 posters

Kundalini

LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Kundalini Empty Kundalini

Post by LuvSoulJah Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi all, I just thought I'd bring up this topic, "The Kundalini Process". It's not something I know a great deal about.... but something I have possibly been going through?... So I was hoping by starting this topic... we could learn a little more about this through sharing our knowledge and personal experiences... Kundalini 307123
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Kundalini Empty Re: Kundalini

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 pm

LuvSoulJah wrote:Hi all, I just thought I'd bring up this topic, "The Kundalini Process". It's not something I know a great deal about.... but something I have possibly been going through?... So I was hoping by starting this topic... we could learn a little more about this through sharing our knowledge and personal experiences... Kundalini 307123

I know only what I hear others say
    and they speak negatively about
    this style of energy healing. I
    would love to hear from folks who
    have had success using it.
    sunny
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:54 am

yes what I have heard is that it has positive as well as negative energy.... I haven't heard much about it being used as a healing energy. Only that it is within us all!? And that when this so called "kundalini process" happens this "serpent-like" energy force makes its way up the spinal cord on it's way to the crown Chakra, on it's way interacting with and manipulating(?) the other chakras, or a tleast having a great maybe grave influence on them, that this process can either lead to psychotic episodes and or to spiritual enlightenment, if one gets through it.
    affraid confused sunny
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:46 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:yes what I have heard is that it has positive as well as negative energy.... I haven't heard much about it being used as a healing energy. Only that it is within us all!? And that when this so called "kundalini process" happens this "serpent-like" energy force makes its way up the spinal cord on it's way to the crown Chakra, on it's way interacting with and manipulating(?) the other chakras, or a tleast having a great maybe grave influence on them, that this process can either lead to psychotic episodes and or to spiritual enlightenment, if one gets through it.
    affraid confused sunny

I understand it's roots come
    from primitive tribes. study
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:55 am

I understand we all come from "primitive" tribes alien What a Face Suspect albino cheers
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:18 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:I understand we all come from "primitive" tribes alien What a Face Suspect albino cheers
    lol!

Mine go back to the Woden tribe sunny
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

lol! Woden huh!? hmm must google that, because I know SFAAI! My reiki master, who has a very keen 3rd eye also, once told me after a session, that I was an old soul going back as far as the Atlantins. I wouldn't call that folk primitive though mind....surely if they did exist I would call us primitive in comparison...
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:36 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:lol! Woden huh!? hmm must google that, because I know SFAAI! My reiki master, who has a very keen 3rd eye also, once told me after a session, that I was an old soul going back as far as the Atlantins. I wouldn't call that folk primitive though mind....surely if they did exist I would call us primitive in comparison...

My nephew and my brother have been
    tracing our ancestors for the past
    30 + years and wrote a book that's
    been published. affraid
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:39 am

wow!!! What's the book called? study Kundalini 63216
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:44 am

LuvSoulJah wrote:wow!!! What's the book called? study Kundalini 63216

The origins of the liggett family in Ardoyne

I'm the cute little kid in the middle on the
    cover page.
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

thanks! I'll be sure to check it out study
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:56 am

Getting back on track. I found this
    interesting meditation. It's more
    like a visualization flower

The Original Great Invocation By Alice Bailey - Just In Case You Were Looking For That

The Great Invocation - Kundalini Meditation
    Introduction
    This meditation is an "activation" meditation. It is a simple visualization that activates your body's energy system (its chakra system) and pumps energy (chi, prana, whatever.) into this physical world in order to help ascend (enlighten) ourselves and this planet.

This is a powerful meditation and you can expect "things" to happen in your life. I talk alot about what you can expect, why you can expect it, and why this all works in 'The Dossier of the Ascension'. Unless you have had solid prior spiritual training, I recommend you consult that book before undertaking this meditation.

If you do this meditation and things begin to happen too fast, simply stop the meditation for a while in order to integrate. You may also consult introductory spiritual information found in The Book of Life: Ascension and the Divine World Order. It may provide a rubric that will help you understand what happens to you.

Finally, this is a very powerful meditation and as such your intent should be the highest good for all people on this earth. Partisan religious or political intent, or intending death (e.g., earth changes), war (e.g., Armageddon), and destruction (e.g., disease, catastrophe) provide support for profane "old energy" power systems. Choose life always.

Chakra System
    The Kundalini Meditation

Let us begin…

Find a quiet place alone or with groups, use music, drums, incense, or whatever you use to trigger altered states of consciousness.

Visualize each of your seven chakras opening and then bursting into balls of searing white-hot multidimensional fire.

Visualize the total illumination of your own life as the brilliant light of creation bursts through your energy system and spreads out from you in golden waves of energy.

Visualize the total illumination of this planet as the light of consciousness and the energy of creation bursts through millions of activated chakra systems on every continent of this earth.

Visualize this entire physical dimension exploding in a flash of energy and spiritual light that, despite its intensity, does not destroy but uplifts all life. (In other words, say NO to nuclear destruction).

You control the intensity of the flame. As you practice this meditation, allow the flames to grow and expand until you, your life, this planet, and the entire universe are engulfed in the brilliant light of creation.

Now, activate your kundalini.

Make the connection.

Here’s how.

Visualize your crown chakra (top of skull) exploding as a stream of dazzling white light flashes up into the rarified realms of consciousness and down into your heart (God) center.

Visualize your root chakra (base of spine) exploding as a stream of dazzling white light flashes up into your heart chakra and down into the expectant ground of Gaia.

Visualize your heart chakra expanding with the influx of crown and root energy.

Feel the power.

Feel the glory.

Feel the joy.

Now, visualize the consciousness of God bursting through your heart chakra. Even the energy and light of a single energy worker is enough to reach all corners of this globe and all corners of the universe. You are that powerful.

Congratulations!

You have chosen eternal life, the Divine Plan, and the descent of God Consciousness into physicality.

This is what we have all worked so hard to achieve and we have succeeded.

Now feel the warmth in your physical body and let that feeling expand and continue to grow in the days and weeks ahead as the light of Spirit and the power of Creation flood through your energy system and begin to reconfigure the 3D world around you.

You are energy workers and you will uplift this world and initiate the ascension with your power and your glory.

Ask others to join our interconnected global chorus as we complete this meditation and think, say, or shout from the highest rooftops.

!LET THERE BE LIGHT!
    LuvSoulJah
    LuvSoulJah

Post by LuvSoulJah Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 pm

I wont be doing that meditation any time soon.... affraid

Last edited by LuvSoulJah on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:42 pm

LuvSoulJah wrote:ont be doing that meditiation any time soon.... affraid

lol!

where ever you go there you are sunny
    just watch the breath go at your
    own pace Smile
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:06 pm

The healing energy of the serpent resides within us all, and really should only be awakened when the soul, has walked the path of healing and enlightenment for many years, however times are a changing and many more souls than ever before are finding themselves with an awakening kundalini, which unless you are prepared to truly work through this momentous journey, of healing enlightenment and consciousness, with support and love, maybe leave sleeping snakes lying. the energy in your base is slightly awakened but not fully, you could choose to walk either way at this point. blessings!
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:28 pm

hi all..

i agree with Dharma here...

i personally feel that kundalini, like chakras, is a deep system in its own right, and must be studied like that...

for sake of 'safety' within kundalini matters, it might be useful to adopt a 'pseudo' mechanism of 'pull' instead of 'push'

we know from texts/discussions that as kundalini awakens, rises and reaches to crown chakra, it opens doors to universal consciousness... (lets say that this phenomenon is 'push' pheneomenon)

in comparison to that, what if we assume that as we will be progressing and developing spiritually, our crown chakra will 'pull' kundalini upwards automatically as a hi octane super fuel to gear up towards more speedy progress....

so what we have to do 'actively' ?? nothing! just to wait, watch and see! personally i would focus on my spiritual and emotional healing and then development of my whole being, and as this goes happen, kundalini will rise naturally as it would be needed in the process, if thats true!

take care

Smile

salman
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm

The coiled energy has a path to walk, it is the destiny of the energy to reach the crown, or is it, Question due to our global ascension many souls are now working with the 12 chakra system, rather than the seven, but to keep it simple, we will say the crown.
    most people would probably not choose to awaken the energy however some do, and others who experience the rising energy experienced it as a spontaneous awakening.
    and as healers and therapist knowledge, research and contemplation is key to providing support, to the growing number of people experiencing un warranted awakening.

if you wish to experience a sense of the energy it is possible to orbit a helix of energy through the chakras without having to experience the kundalini, if you do always complete your mediation back at the heart, it will bring greater peace, holding the energy before it naturally flows to the root for grounding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:10 am