Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
tylerzambori
chi_solas
Ole
chuglet
JohnC
Thaak
Milarepa
thehungrycaterpillar
12 posters

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? Empty How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:47 am

Hey king & queen !!

I am eager to hear from anyone interested in sharing about their Kundalini Attunements and the cleansing periods that followed.

Do you love your Kundalini Reiki?

Any advices and comments?

Thank you,

Here's what I felt:-

I, so far only have KR1 & KR2 attunements. It was long distance attunements.

With KR1, I felt it in my spine, something climbing up only in a part of my spine.

With KR2, I was sitting with a whole bunch of crystals in my hands and took the attunement. It was an outrageous experience.
    If felt like all the windows to my soul was thrown open at once and I felt cool breeze whizzing in and out of my whole body. when your hot and sweating and you happen to catch a breeze... that's how it felt.
    Something was positively bubbling up in my spine.
    It was all over.

From then on if I use KR, I get all hot and actual sweat.

After the 3-4 days, I felt this pressure on my spine that just wouldn't go away.
    After a week, one night I suffered Heart attack like symptoms and was admitted to the hospital. Stayed there for 1 day and turns out by all tests I did not actually have an attack and the doctors were all puzzled.

So for a long time I didn't believe it had anything to do with KR. Then I started exploring,
    Since Wayne mentioned it and I was shocked, I am here starting this topic....
    I'd love to take more, but I am terrified! pale

At the time I got my attunements, there wasn't a whole lot about the KRcleansing..
    atleast I didn't know any,

So let's hear it Folks.....

THC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by Milarepa Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:57 am

Good topic, Smile .

I wanna say here, that my own personal views on Kundalini Reiki, and what i expereinced, and others shared with me, is purely that. My own. Our own.

And in no way is a reflection of Reiki Learning Lounge' collective idea for forming, or collectively Admin/mods opinions neccessarily. Reiki Learning Lounge welcomes all styles, Smile .

And is a place where all expereinces/opinions are valid.

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 am

I wanna say here, that my own personal views on Kundalini Reiki, and what i expereinced, and others shared with me, is purely that. My own. Our own.

And in no way is a reflection of Reiki Learning Lounge' collective idea for forming, or collectively Admin/mods opinions neccessarily. Reiki Learning Lounge welcomes all styles, Smile .

I just want say---

As Wayne explained!

and also I have shared this here not to scare anybody or advicing you against KR.

I love KR. When I choose KR for a session, It gets pretty hot and makes me sweat and I think it's Magical and Simple and Powerful and Beautiful!!

I just don't understand what happened to me. I am leaning towards KR cleansing but still not sure.

I hear a lot of people going thru bad cleansing periods and would like to know why?!
    a lot of them are afraid too..

How can it be prevented or eased?

Any advice for people who want to take KR in the future?
    even non-committal answers are good! Laughing

@QQQQQQQ0
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:53 am

Hiya,
    funny thing is about 'cleansing' once you do Reiki. The folks who don't teach it, they're students invariably don't 'cleanse'. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne

Edit: For typos

Last edited by Milarepa on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:00 am

I've hesitated posting on this particular subject because I haven't had any crisis due to my Kundalini Reiki attunements. Matter-of-factly, I'm not even sure what the crisis entails, why it happens, and what the dangers are.

I am not trained in giving Kundalini Reiki attunements, but I certainly would educate myself on the crisis issue should I ever take said training.

My thoughts on the matter of why I didn't have crisis, I think, as more to do with my shamanic training than with anything else. I think that my shamanic training had already started to awaken my Kundalini more slowly, so the quick rush of the attunement did not cause strain on my system.

As for what you can do if you do have this problem, or have a client with this problem?

The Hucha Miquay technique I suggested in another post could be useful.

The crisis could also be, because residual fear and anxiety are causing the person to subconsciously fight against the drastic spiritual change they just had. So counseling on surrender could be useful.

But those are just thoughts. I don't know enough about the subject to speak too intelligently about it. If someone could explain to me further what the crisis actually is, that might be helpful.
    JohnC
    JohnC

Post by JohnC Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 am

Hi Everyone,

I've taken the Kundalini attunements, err, no adverse reaction at all... bounce

Either I'm bullet proof Cool OR totally insensitive pig !

JohnC
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:33 am

Thanks, Andy!!
    Cool

Your reply made me think...
    if I still am wondering I 'll PM you!

@QQQQQQQ0
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 am

I am terribly tempted to give you mischievous answers here.. jocolor

Seriously,
    I am assuming you felt the attunements but you didn't have any emotional cleansing crisis???

bounce
    chuglet
    chuglet

Post by chuglet Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:32 am

Milarepa wrote:Hiya,
    funny thing is about 'cleansing' once you do Reiki. The folks who don't teach it, they're students invariably don't 'cleanse'. Smile .

Take care
    Wayne

Edit: For typos

Hi Wayne, you know I would have agreed with that a couple of years ago, and really felt that the self fulfilling prophecy element was what may have triggered it(not talking about kundalini reiki- but Usui)..That was until I had a student who had a doozy of a cleansing..with flare-ups of several things that came a day or so after training..
    She said to me "why didn't you tell me that could happen?"..So I explained why I didn't(pretty much echoing what you mentioned above Wayne that when teachers talk about them, their students often have them as opposed to those teachers who say nothing...) and as i could see she was suffering(especially with a flare up of fibromyalgia) a lot and while she never said it directly, I knew that she felt that I had been a cross between cavalier and nonchalant about her health and wellbeing...
    So since that day I do mention it(the possibility that there may be some kind of cleansing, though that most people don't have one)..
    JohnC
    JohnC

Post by JohnC Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:50 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

I am assuming you felt the attunements but you didn't have any emotional cleansing crisis???

Felt some energy surrounding the whole process of attunement over a course of weeks - but nothing exceptional. Certainly no emotional issues - more a feeling of enhanced energy flow (at times).

I'd be reasonably sensitive to energy normally, but also very grounded - so rarely knocked out of whack despite circumstances.

I wonder is adverse reaction to these Kundalini attunements commonplace?

JohnC
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:53 am

JohnC wrote:

I wonder is adverse reaction to these Kundalini attunements commonplace?

JohnC

Going purely by the response on Reiki4all, it's not usual. Though, around 5 or 6 of us reported adverse expereinces, on the maybe 15 that where involved in the chat. that percentage means zilch either way though.

Before my own KR attunements, i was already Level 3 Usui Shiki Ryoho, using Reiki every day, or full treatments twice a day, having took two years to get to level 3. Nothing remotely expereinced before, or after with any other attunement. Fwiw.

take care
    Wayne
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:19 am

i've invited Ole to come join in the chat, in the interest of fairness.
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Greetings all!

Thanks for inviting me here, Wayne! Smile

The most usual is that people does not get what is referred to as the "healing crisis". On occasion some reports feeling tired or having a bit of headache etc. It is more rare that more heavy cleansing symptoms (like thehungrycaterpillar) are experienced (whether it was related to the attunement or not). It is though a natural process (but I agree, it could be a scary experience).

What I refer to here is not only when dealing with KR attunements, but attunements and healing in general...because as I see it Kundalini Reiki in itself is a very gentle and non-intrusive process.

I hear a lot of people going thru bad cleansing periods and would like to know why?!

I don't think that bad cleansing periods can be avoided for all. As soon as you start working with yourself energetically, this is a possibility. I am not saying that this happens for all, but it will for some. Also there could be many reasons for this to happen... one could be that you for some reason HAD to release a huge block very fast to move on to something new quickly, instead of waiting to slowly dissolve the block over maybe a year (and then avoid the ”healing crisis”).

If you have a lot of toxins (both physically and energetically), these will be expelled by the body as soon as you lift your frequency. Sometimes only a little ”energy lift”, will start a larger cleansing.

Blessings

Ole
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Hi Ole,
    Thanks for coming, and sharing your input, Smile. Ole created the style of Kundalini Reiki, so is in an ideal position to give valued input.

Take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:47 am

Also there could be many reasons for this to happen... one could be that you for some reason HAD to release a huge block very fast to move on to something new quickly, instead of waiting to slowly dissolve the block over maybe a year (and then avoid the ”healing crisis”).

If you have a lot of toxins (both physically and energetically), these will be expelled by the body as soon as you lift your frequency. Sometimes only a little ”energy lift”, will start a larger cleansing.

Hey Ole!!

Welcome!

You may be 100% correct.....
    I know I have a couple of 'carry ons' and 'check ins' ( baggages... Laughing )!!
    May be that's what happened!

I want to do KR3 but terrified to go ahead! pale
    any suggestions please?

THC
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 am

Ole wrote:Greetings all!

The most usual is that people does not get what is referred to as the "healing crisis". On occasion some reports feeling tired or having a bit of headache etc. It is more rare that more heavy cleansing symptoms (like thehungrycaterpillar) are experienced (whether it was related to the attunement or not). It is though a natural process (but I agree, it could be a scary experience).

What I refer to here is not only when dealing with KR attunements, but attunements and healing in general...because as I see it Kundalini Reiki in itself is a very gentle and non-intrusive process.

I don't think that bad cleansing periods can be avoided for all. As soon as you start working with yourself energetically, this is a possibility. I am not saying that this happens for all, but it will for some. Also there could be many reasons for this to happen... one could be that you for some reason HAD to release a huge block very fast to move on to something new quickly, instead of waiting to slowly dissolve the block over maybe a year (and then avoid the ”healing crisis”).

Blessings

Ole

Welcome. good to hear from you sunny
    Thaak
    Thaak

Post by Thaak Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 am

Ole wrote:Greetings all!

Blessings

Ole

Greetings Ole!

I received my KR attunements via distance from a gal out in Indonesia. She gave me links to several websites that discussed what the kundalini awakening, kundalini rising, and kundalini fire was. The idea was, that all these things would happen during or soon after as I integrated the Kundalini Reiki attunements. I don't know if this is the same system you created or not.

The one thing I have heard from folks though (and I am definitely not an expert on this, or very knowledgeable as I indicated in a previous post) is that the crisis is not about the energy of Kundalini Reiki, or the attunement process itself. But rather a Kundalini crisis. The crisis comes from the awakening of the Kundalini. This crisis is discussed in yoga and other kundalini meditation system circles as well.

Can you speak to any of that, and does anyone know what a Kundalini Awakening crisis actually is?

Andy
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:06 am

Andy, If you google Kundalini awakening symptoms you'll be given a list of symptoms that looks like nothing but trouble!!

Add the word crisis to it if the symptoms are exaggerated and the person is miserable.

lol!

I don't think in my case it was KA crisis just probably cleansing. I am saying it was cleansing b'cos of the order of events followed by the cessation of symptoms.

THC

Ole introduced Kundalini attunements? or did I misunderstand? scratch
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:18 am

yeah, Ole created them, Smile .
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:37 am

Milarepa wrote:yeah, Ole created them, Smile .

You mean OLE really really created them????
    He was the first? Suspect

Is KR relatively new? affraid
    How many years has it been??

Last edited by thehungrycaterpillar on Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:26 am

Milarepa wrote:yeah, Ole created them, Smile .

You mean OLE really really created them????
    He was the first?

Is KR relatively new? How many years has it been??

( Everybody here has facial hair so, I was beginning to feel left out!!)
    lol!

Yeah, Ole created the kundalini Reiki system, he's the best guy to speak to about it, Smile .
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? Empty To OLE!

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi OLE!

Can we hear the history how you created the KR Please!

How did you come up with this system??? cyclops

seriously, WOW!

Thanks,
    THC
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey Ole!!

Welcome!

You may be 100% correct.....
    I know I have a couple of 'carry ons' and 'check ins' ( baggages... Laughing )!!
    May be that's what happened!

I want to do KR3 but terrified to go ahead! pale
    any suggestions please?

THC

Thank you Smile

If you are terrified about it, then dont take it. I of course understand that your are worried after your experience... I can though add to this that I have never experienced anything with these attunements/energy work that could be labeled as "negative". It's true that "issues" can come to the surface when rising in frequency...but again it is to be expected as we are ridding ourself with our "bagage".

Just give it time... Smile

Blessings

Ole
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:05 pm

Thaak wrote:

Greetings Ole!

I received my KR attunements via distance from a gal out in Indonesia. She gave me links to several websites that discussed what the kundalini awakening, kundalini rising, and kundalini fire was. The idea was, that all these things would happen during or soon after as I integrated the Kundalini Reiki attunements. I don't know if this is the same system you created or not.

The one thing I have heard from folks though (and I am definitely not an expert on this, or very knowledgeable as I indicated in a previous post) is that the crisis is not about the energy of Kundalini Reiki, or the attunement process itself. But rather a Kundalini crisis. The crisis comes from the awakening of the Kundalini. This crisis is discussed in yoga and other kundalini meditation system circles as well.

Can you speak to any of that, and does anyone know what a Kundalini Awakening crisis actually is?

Andy

Greetings Andy,

As I view it Kundalini awakening crisis happens when the Kundalini is awakened before the body is ready for it/has been cleansed properly. Imagine having a powerful force going up through the body and there's no channel or outlet for this energy. What kundalini Reiki does is that it makes sure that all channels are cleansed and widened (KR1) before actually slowly turning on the Kundalini Fire (KR2). At the same time Reiki comes down from above and ”cools” the whole process and that is whats balance it so well. Smile

Ole
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hi OLE!

Can we hear the history how you created the KR Please!

How did you come up with this system??? cyclops

seriously, WOW!

Thanks,
    THC

Sure...

First I would like to say that there are several attunement systems "out there" dealing with kundalini and awakening via attunements... So the idea existed before I created the Kundalini Reiki System.

It all started when stumbling over a system called Tummo Reiki. I was guided to look more into this and to take the first 2 levels...and just before receiving my second level, I was guided to actually ”take down” the level myself. It worked very well and I was thrilled about this...I then told my teacher, but he did not believe that such thing could be done (have I heard this before?! Rolling Eyes Wink). He asked me how I could do this without knowing the attunement procedure and symbols. And I explained him how I did, but he could not really accept this explanation.

I then went on on my own. I asked spirit and received the Kundalini Reiki attunements and began working out what would become the Kundalini Reiki system. I began teaching it and people embraced it's simplicity and energy.

Today Kundalini Reiki is a very popular system and would not be so if it did not work as well as it does. It's a gift from spirit and I have enjoyed passing it on.

Blessings

Ole

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 10:10 am