Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

3 posters

thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now

mike1877
    mike1877
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now Empty thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now

Post by mike1877 Mon May 31, 2010 4:39 pm

with help from a special person to me, i now can start my journey with reiki. i recently had a post subject: cant feel anything after attunement nor can cients. i am now feeling warm and hot sensations. i got rid of my girlfriends backache and stomachache this morning. everything is great. thanks for replying and giving advise in that last post from everyone who did, it helped as well.
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now Empty Re: thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now

Post by Milarepa Mon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm

hiya Mike, i'm so glad the forum was able to help! It gives a real warm feeling in my heart knowing you're now experiecing the greatness of Reiki!
    Pandora
    Pandora
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now Empty Re: thanks to this wonderful forum and the members i feel my reiki sensations now

Post by Pandora Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 am

Hi Mike, old member here just popping in. I've just got a couple of comments to make on your journey.

Firstly, you have to trust the Reiki. The most important thing you can do at this point is the self-healing routine every day. My Reiki Master never feels a thing! He trusts the Reiki implicitly, and achieves amazing results with his client group, who are mainly addicts and alcoholics.

Secondly, remember you are not the healer: it is the person receiving the Reiki and the Reiki itself that does the healing. All you do is facilitate the healing, which is why the self-healing and Reiki precepts are of paramount importance. These are what keep you in the right place to facilitate the healing. My RM taught me a Navajo prayer which is "I pray to be a hollow bone through which the healing flows", and the hollowness of the bone is facilitated through the self-healing and Reiki precepts.

Hope this helps.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:20 pm