Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
tylerzambori
chi_solas
Ole
chuglet
JohnC
Thaak
Milarepa
thehungrycaterpillar
12 posters

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Ole
    Ole

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by Ole Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:21 pm

stephenbuck415 wrote:

I am VERY glad to hear this from the source. I would find it to be quite ironic that if, for the sake of hypothetical example, someone who claimed their kundalini became fully awakened at a very young age sought out the guidance of someone like... say, Mystress (The Domin8Rex) for more training and guidance to understand it and Reiki, and then claim to have received the full RMT attunements from the wandering spirit of a long dead Tibetan monk. Not that that happened, but if it were true, I would find it to be quite ironic.

If one's centers are fully awakened, the fully awakened centers in others can be sensed--the saying "it takes one to know one" is perfectly true. Not being able to accept the explanation means that his centers were not as fully awakened as he was telling others (and that's another topic--if one's centers are fully awakened, does one need to tell others they are so???), and this should not be surprising as one personality trait that is essential to the full activation of some energy centers is honesty.

I am glad that I could shed some light on this Smile

Blessings

Ole
    Ole
    Ole

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by Ole Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:23 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Ole,

Content and happy for now!
    cheers Very Happy Sleep

Thanks,
    Hope you can stick around...

Hehe, excellent! I will stay around...but if I do not reply to a post, please tap me on my shoulder...I might not have seen it!! Wink
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 am

What an amazing thread!
    How your channeling has beautifully passed around the world …many blessings to you….
    I spent the last two years channeling Planetary Reiki, although im sure im not the first… the channeling came to me in so many different ways, but for the most part the methods and theory came to me in the form of a book, a beautiful science fictionish book…. it was given to me in such a peaceful enlightening way….. A gift to me to share…. A very beautiful way to spend your time !

With many blessings of peace love and light
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Very interesting thread indeed.
    I just joined this forum 2 days ago and already learned so much from here and met so nice people in just couple of hours. That's what the Universe energies do How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 850837 to help as on our path to enlightenment. sunny
    I found this website and this FREE Kundalini up to III Master level attunement about a week ago. It was very interesting to read. I even download the books The Master asked to be read before requesting the attunements... But i still didn't start reading them and I can't tell what is keeping me back to do so..Maybe because this is a corporation and not Person's name is given as a master ... Maybe when someone make a request then s/he will know his name or ...
    So as we have the privilege here to have the source of Kundalini Reiki through Ole I would like to ask is that a genuine offer on this website. What do you people think about it? Have any of you seen it before? Will be glad to get comments from everyone ,but most I would like to hear what Ole says about it. Thank you!!
    Here is the link to the website:
    http://www.xtrememind.com/Download.html
    Love Light and Happiness bashburn
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:48 am

That's an interesting website.

I believe it's important to have a stable point of reference and support system from which to observe these Reiki energies and experiences as there are so many, it's easy to get lost, confused, and lose ground. If you choose Colin then you will have a very stable vantage or observational point from which to explore other energies/styles, and that will help your understanding of them as your explorations continue.

I feel that if you are interested in a Kundalini Reiki attunement, then go to the source (Ole) first before experiencing Kunalini Reiki attunements from others... but as I mentioned above, a stable, in-person point of reference for these energies is invaluable.

:-)

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 am

="Buck"]That's an interesting website.

I believe it's important to have a stable point of reference and support system from which to observe these Reiki energies and experiences as there are so many, it's easy to get lost, confused, and lose ground. If you choose Colin then you will have a very stable vantage or observational point from which to explore other energies/styles, and that will help your understanding of them as your explorations continue.

I feel that if you are interested in a Kundalini Reiki attunement, then go to the source (Ole) first before experiencing Kunalini Reiki attunements from others... but as I mentioned above, a stable, in-person point of reference for these energies is invaluable.

Thank you for the comment Buck... I am not about to take any attunements yet as I want to read and learn more and feel ready for a real attunement. The reason I posted this source of information was to ask if someone has an idea is it real, who is that person who offers these Free attunements for three levels in a period of three weeks!!!From what I learned so far there are periods of cleaning at least 21 days after the first attunemnt ,then one need time to accumulate the energy and get ready (feel ready ) for the second level and then to ask for the next attunement. And up from then as you all know much better than me to get ready for the third level. So there are many reasons I was concerned about this online offer and wanted to share with you folks who might know if this is a kind of fraud or God knows what a reason to be offered this way to people... There are so many people out there who will see free offer and without any knowledge will jump into the cold water without even knowing what is all about. It is true I am a bit suspicious about these websites making such a offers and would like to know to find the truth. Maybe that can help other people ,new to Reki also. I really would like to see the others opinions about this 3 weeks Kundalini Master Program offered on this website and especially would like to hear from Ole if possible.
    It is not because I am interested particularly In Kundalini Reiki, I want to start with the Traditional Japanse Reiki and after that when I reach my 3d level I will know what I need or don't need additionally. And a certain thing is that Colin is the one I would go for on a first place here. This is because I feel that there should be a special connection between a Teacher and student ..at least that counts for me I love you I want to trust my Teacher,I want to feel close to him/her and I want to feel free to share any thoughts and experiences with. I think that even the Teacher has to feel the same way towards the student as the student will present him/her as their disciple to the world and the Universe. Well these are my thoughts and how I feel about it ..for some it could be right ,for some not ...but as I read and heard so many times recently even from Bridget video on her website last night ..there is no right or wrong way.... there is your way and how you feel it for yourself....I got a little bit out of the topic here please forgive me about it ..
    Thank you for reading and will appreciate further comments on the main issue
    I started ...
    Love and Light heart smiley

7/30/2010 edited quotes/words by ~ Bridget How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 850837
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:10 am

LightChild wrote:
    Thank you for the comment Buck... I am not about to take any attunements yet as I want to read an d learn more and feel ready for a real attunement. The reason I posted this source of information was to ask if someone has an idea is it real, who is that person who offers these Free attunements for three levels in a period of three weeks!!!

I don't believe I know who runs the site or offers attunements through it, but it's certainly not Traditional Japanese Reiki.

I followed some of the links on that site, which makes it even more "interesting". One link is to a symbol related to their Reiki attunement:
    http://www.xtrememind.com/reikitransfer.jpg
    And even more interesting than the "more interesting" link I just provided is the link to Covert Hypnosis (I will not post the link here but it can be found on the Downloads page, go to the NLP tab and select "ssssh it's a secret").

I've run a whole gamut of experiences in my life, and not once have I ever been compelled to covertly hypnotize anyone to do my bidding....

I believe that the best sources of Reiki information can be found on James Deacon's site The Reiki Pages (www.aetw.org), and Rick Rivard's Threshold Reiki (www.threshold.ca).

LightChild wrote:
    From I I learned so far there are periods of cleaning at least 21 days after the first attunemnt ,then one need time to accumulate the energy and get ready (feel ready ) for the second level and then to ask for the next attunement. And up from then as you all know much better than me to get ready for the third level. So there are many reasons I was concerned about this online offer and wanted to share with you folks who might know if this is a kind of fraud or God knows what a reason to be offered this way to people...

I think you are wise to be cautious and to take your time.

A cleansing period of 21 days has become a part of the process for many who teach it, but the actual duration of the cleanse, if one happens at all, depends on the individual receiving the attunement. Regardless of whether or not a cleanse takes place, the "better safe than sorry" approach is always a good first step. Additionally, it gives the student the opportunity to explore the energies and gain a better understanding of how things are changing in their life since the attunement.

LightChild wrote:
    There are so many people out there who will see free offer and without any knowledge will jump into the cold water without even knowing what is all about. It is true I am a bit suspicious about these websites making such a offers and would like to know to find the truth. Maybe that can help another people, new to Reki also.

Personally I believe that more information is better than less, and you seem to be taking that same approach.

I suppose that whether or not the free attunements from the Reiki Master whom one never sees or contacts are effective can be argued, but even if they are effective, who would take it seriously other than the person who received it? Having been online and active in online Reiki communities since 1996, what I don't see is people getting those type of attunements actively using it in their life and becoming part of Reiki communities.

LightChild wrote:
    I really would like to see the others opinions about this 3 weeks Kundalini Master Program offered on this website and especially would like to hear from Ole if possible. It is not because I am interested particularly In Kundalini Reiki, I want to start with the Traditional Japanse Reiki and after that when I reach my 3d level I will know what I need or don't need additionally.

The question I am asking myself is what type of support do they give a person during that time, and after?

So much of the Reiki experience involves personal transformation, I feel personal support is essential to all involved.

LightChild wrote:
    And a certain thing is that Colin is the one I would go for on a first place here. This is because I feel that there should be a special connection between a Teacher and scholar ..at least that counts for me I love you I want to trust my Teacher,I want to feel close to him/her and I want to feel free to share any thoughts and experiences with. I think that even the Teacher has to feel the same way towards the student as the student will present him/her as their disciple to the world and the Universe.

I'm in complete agreement with you. Without that personal connection, there is a level of synergy that is just not present, a synergy that helps propel both teacher and student to greater understandings.

LightChild wrote:
    Well these are my thoughts and how I feel about it ..for some it could be right ,for some not ...but as I read and heard so many times recently even from Bridget video on her website last night ..there is no right or wrong way.... there is your way and how you feel it for yourself....I got a little bit out of the topic here please forgive me about it ..

I don't feel that you went off topic at all, and like you, I also completely agree with Bridget.

:-)

LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:29 am

Buck,Thank you for all the comments you did on my post. I greatly appreciate your attention and understanding about my concerns.I want to have as much knowledge as possible so I can recognise what is good and not good for me and others I will meet on my path and I am with now. I am talking to my daughter a lot about reiki ,she is interested to know more....so I don't want to tell her something wrong...
    One day I might have to answer the same questions I am having now for other people. And I wouldn't like to mislead anyone by giving them wrong answers or I don't know answers...
    The comments you did on my thoughts is even helping to better understand myself...which is not easy task for one either... Thank you for that also heart smiley

Love and Light cyclops

edited 7/30/2010 by ~ Bridget
    a few words here and there
    your english is very good How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 850837
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am

LightChild, you will make a great
    Reiki teacher. There is info out
    there for teaching children. How
    old is your daughter? flower
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 am

Hahah.. Laughing Bridget thank you for the corrections and the compliment about my English heh ..here is a flower for you flower
    I can't do the quotes properly ,I even opened the BBCode page to check if I do something wrong but I do as it says there ....donno what's wrong.
    About my daughter ...she is 19 yo ... the sunshine of my life sunny
    about the teaching ...the first thing I wanted to do in my life was to be a teacher and I even nearly went to University ( was accepted) but the life set me on another path so I didn't achieve that wish ...but you never know ....what I planned for my self before I came in this realm of wonders - The Earth... The time will show us Smile
    Love ......
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Ole,

It is great pleasure to have you here!

I learned about KR through Stefan Kammerhofer web page where he offers free KR attunement. I took KR1-KR6 and didn't have any “crisis”. Truth to be told, even though it is said on web pageee that the attunement is much stronger than Usui reiki I didn't feel it that way. This could be because I already had been practicing reiki over 10 years when I learned about kundalini reiki attunements offered through this page (free attunements) and have been working with reiki mandalas and reiki essences as or very similar as thought by Walter Luebeck.

I hope you do not mind me asking if this web page http://www.xehupatl.com/ is legit representation of your system and (I am sorry if I missed it) if you have web page where I could learn bit more about this system?

Thank You.

Regards,

Resko

Discover How Learning Reiki Can Change Your Life
    LightChild
    LightChild
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by LightChild Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 am

rzukic wrote:Hi Ole,

It is great pleasure to have you here!

I learned about KR through Stefan Kammerhofer web page where he offers free KR attunement. I took KR1-KR6 and didn't have any “crisis”. Truth to be told, even though it is said on web pageee that the attunement is much stronger than Usui reiki I didn't feel it that way. This could be because I already had been practicing reiki over 10 years when I learned about kundalini reiki attunements offered through this page (free attunements) and have been working with reiki mandalas and reiki essences as or very similar as thought by Walter Luebeck.

I hope you do not mind me asking if this web page http://www.xehupatl.com/ is legit representation of your system and (I am sorry if I missed it) if you have web page where I could learn bit more about this system?

Thank You.

Regards,

Resko

Hi RZukic,
    Nice to meet you on a first place cheers
    My question was the same about this KR Free attunements on the web but the Master who gives them from this web page doesn't have a name affraid
    He only states that he is a student of Stefan Kammerhofer.
    Have a look please ...I was looking for someone to lighten up thic case ..it's interesting to find out about this Master with No Name.Hopefully Ole is going to show up soon ,so he can give us more information about it.
    Thank you in advance for your further comments
    Love and Light

P.S. here is the link to the website: http://www.xtrememind.com/Download.html

Last edited by Colin on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : input the link to the website and edited by Colin to fix the quote!)
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:44 am

LightChild wrote:Hahah.. Laughing Bridget thank you for the corrections and the compliment about my English heh ..here is a flower for you flower
    I can't do the quotes properly ,I even opened the BBCode page to check if I do something wrong but I do as it says there ....donno what's wrong.
    about the teaching ...the first thing I wanted to do in my life was to be a teacher and I even nearly went to University ( was accepted) but the life set me on another path so I didn't achieve that wish ...but you never know ....what I planned for my self before I came in this realm of wonders - The Earth... The time will show us Smile
    Love ......

When you want to respond to a poster's writing
    you just hit the quote button at the bottom of
    their posting then you type your response.

if you want to post some one else's words
    above the page your writing on, there are 20
    boxes, starting with B go along the top line
    you will see a box with 2 quote marks (box #12]
    you can point the arrow at that box & hit the
    box twice
    and place your words between them
    you can always hit preview instead of send to
    check and see if your quotes are working. It
    takes time and practice until you can do it with
    your eyes closed Sleep
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am

LightChild wrote:Hahah.. Laughing Bridget thank you for the corrections and the compliment about my English heh ..here is a flower for you flower
    Love ......

Yes life has a way of taking us off course.
    Is it Holland that has "free university"
    Night school for aults is popular here in
    the US plus computer courses. Put it on your
    radar and it will happen. Arrow

Thanks for the flower much appreciated Like a Star @ heaven
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 am

Hey king & queen !!
    I am eager to hear from anyone interested in sharing about their Kundalini Attunements and the cleansing periods that followed.

I just checked posting #1
    and noticed that I have
    strayed of the subject.Embarassed
    sorry about that, please
    resume....How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 3 850837

Kundalini attunements/cleasing periods

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:18 pm