Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
tylerzambori
chi_solas
Ole
chuglet
JohnC
Thaak
Milarepa
thehungrycaterpillar
12 posters

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

JohnC
    JohnC

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by JohnC Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm

[quote="Thaak"]
    Ole wrote:Greetings all!
    Can you speak to any of that, and does anyone know what a Kundalini Awakening crisis actually is?

Hi Andy,

There's a book by the Grof's called "Spiritual Emergency - when personal transformation becomes a crisis" that looks at the various issues of spiritual emergency, emergence and renewal and tries to put such experiences into a clinical context so that mental health professionals can offer a more supportive response.
    They describe kundalini awakening as follows (there is no reference to Reiki attunements silent ):-

"The most dramatic signs of Kundalini awakening are physical and psychological manifestations called kriyas. One can experience intense sensations of energy and heat streaming up the spine, associated with violent shaking, spasms, and twisting movements. Powerful waves of seemingly unmotivated emotions, such as anxiety, anger, sadness, or joy and ecstatic rapture, can surface and teporarily dominate the psyche. Visions of brilliant light or various archetypal beings and a variety of internally perceived sounds, as well as experiences of what seems to be memories from past lives, are very common. Involuntary, and often uncontrollable behaviours complete the picture: talking in tongues, chanting unknown songs, assuming yogic postures and gestures, and making a variety of animal sounds and movements."

Regards,

JohnC
    Thaak
    Thaak

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go?

Post by Thaak Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:21 pm

JohnC wrote:Involuntary, and often uncontrollable behaviours complete the picture: talking in tongues, chanting unknown songs, assuming yogic postures and gestures, and making a variety of animal sounds and movements."

Regards,

JohnC

Hmm... those things happened to me prior to any attunements I got.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:06 am

Hmm... those things happened to me prior to any attunements I got.

Shocked Very Happy

Oh My Gosh!
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:18 am

I then went on on my own. I asked spirit and received the Kundalini Reiki attunements and began working out what would become the Kundalini Reiki system. I began teaching it and people embraced it's simplicity and energy.

Today Kundalini Reiki is a very popular system and would not be so if it did not work as well as it does. It's a gift from spirit and I have enjoyed passing it on.

Blessings

Ole

HEY, you are 'the' OLE!!!

My KR teacher is a student of your student! Very Happy
    Thanks for explaining in detail, I appreciate it!

Surprised
    I know I will have Qs to ask you!!
    Laughing
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 am

breaks into singing... "Ole, Ole, Ole, Oleeeaa" (local football chant that is)

Sorry, couldn't resist, Laughing
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:24 am

Milarepa wrote:breaks into singing... "Ole, Ole, Ole, Oleeeaa" (local football chant that is)

If it's the 'Bend it like Beckham' tune, I am in!

lol!
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:02 am

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:

Thanks for explaining in detail, I appreciate it!

Hehe, you are most welcome!

I know I will have Qs to ask you!!
    Laughing

Just let me know... Smile
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:06 am

Milarepa wrote:breaks into singing... "Ole, Ole, Ole, Oleeeaa" (local football chant that is)

Hehe Very Happy
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:08 am

Football or soccer?
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 am

chi_solas wrote:

Football or soccer?

soccer, bridget, hehe.
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:46 am

Thanks, Ole!

Just let me know... Smile

Umm...You are so young? scratch How did this happen? Were you born 'different'?? Very Happy
    Like blessed since young? Suspect
    How is your Kundalini doing now? Are you all done with the 'enlightenment'?? cyclops

How many years old is this KR??

How come it is so powerful? and produces so much heat?? Did you do it in stages?
    Can people switch modalities during a session?
    - like while offering Usui, can we switch to KR?
    How come no symbols?

bounce
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Umm...You are so young? scratch How did this happen? Were you born 'different'?? Very Happy

Like blessed since young? Suspect

I was indeed young when things started. I have always had an interest in the metaphysical...I remember borrowing everything metaphysical from the library.

I also did not feel I was in the right place...like I was really bored in school, my dad called me a dreamer, which I indeed where. I think it was far more pleasant to dream myself away than to be in this physical realm (I guess this is still pleasant from time to time ).

I don't believe that I was born ”different”. I just had a special mission...like in fact we all do.

How is your Kundalini doing now? Are you all done with the 'enlightenment'?? cyclops

I believe that Kundalini awakening is just a step on the infinite latter of spiritual evolution. I think it's good to receive it, but then also good to move on. Like it's not that you become enlightened after a Kundalini awakening (except of course if that is your destiny). But to me there is a life after KR Smile

...and no I am not done with the enlightenment...I am just on the way like most other people. I live a ”normal” life...I have a wife a 3 kids. Ok, I know if you are going to ask my fam if I am normal, then they will say NO! My 13 year old son will smile and say that I am insane and crazy... hehe Wink ...and my wife, she has gotten used to my strange energy experiments...What a Face

How many years old is this KR??

I cannot exactly remember as it was not conceived in one day, but about 10-12 years. Also know that the system has been developing ever since...

How come it is so powerful? and produces so much heat?? Did you do it in stages?

Yes, the system has been developed in stages (if that was what you meant). I think it's powerful because of it's simplicity.

like while offering Usui, can we switch to KR?

Yes, you can if you feel like it.

How come no symbols?
    bounce

In the beginning of my ”teaching career” I taught symbols. A that time there where still a ”secrecy” around the symbols... I was first introduced to Reiki in the beginning of the 90's and I was taught not to show other people the Reiki symbols. Now I have a bit of a rebel in me, so when I started teaching Reiki, I posted the symbols on my pamphlet! Cool

Very fast I was prompted to begin teaching a more simple style of Reiki (I love simplicity!), with no use of symbols. I noticed that the more simple I made the teachings, the stronger the energy and attunements became. So I continued without symbols and have done so since. That is not to say that other people should not use symbols. It was just an observation I made and I did choose to follow what seemed right for me.

Blessings

Ole
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm

Ole wrote:

It all started when stumbling over a system called Tummo Reiki. I was guided to look more into this and to take the first 2 levels...and just before receiving my second level, I was guided to actually ”take down” the level myself. It worked very well and I was thrilled about this...I then told my teacher, but he did not believe that such thing could be done (have I heard this before?! Rolling Eyes Wink)

Hiya Ole,
    This sounds like a real important aspect of your expereinces, could you expand on that a bit more please? For example, 'take down' the level, what did that entail? Smile .

take care
    Wayne
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:36 am

Thanks Ole for answering miscellaneous odd questions! Cool

I don't believe that I was born ”different”. I just had a special mission...like in fact we all do.

Wow,
    What do you feel your mission is? Do you have a lot of plans, anything you can possibly share? bounce

Just very curious to know what your personal practices are right now?... Like do you do other modalities, any favorites, how long or often you meditate, martial arts etc,.

So what are your hobbies other than Reiki?

But to me there is a life after KR Smile

...and no I am not done with the enlightenment...I am just on the way like most other people.

Jeez, I can't even comprehend how you came up with your version of KR!!! Shocked Very Happy
    How does somebody do things like that!!!! cyclops Very Happy
    I am very interested to see what answer you give to Wayne!

I want to know what's going on in your head, like how do you see the world and what your concept of Reiki is and see what answers you'll give to all the questions that are posted here in this forum! Basketball

I live a ”normal” life...I have a wife a 3 kids. Ok, I know if you are going to ask my fam if I am normal, then they will say NO! My 13 year old son will smile and say that I am insane and crazy... hehe Wink ...and my wife, she has gotten used to my strange energy experiments...What a Face

<Big Grin>
    may I ask what 'strange energy experiments'??? please & thank you! cyclops

I cannot exactly remember as it was not conceived in one day, but about 10-12 years. Also know that the system has been developing ever since...

WOW, is all I got!

Yes, the system has been developed in stages (if that was what you meant). I think it's powerful because of it's simplicity.

No,
    HOW is that during the attunement I felt something bubbling up my spine????!!!!
    THAT is a specific reaction during the attunement. Shocked
    How are you able to harness the kundalini with mere intention???
    Kundalini energy MUST be very different than Reiki energy and ULFE. How did you manage to harness it for healing???!!!
    ( I told you, I - No - Comprendo!!)

And when i choose to use KR, it is DISTINCT. I feel sweaty and it produces so much heat.
    I have limited knowledge. I know we have the chakras, the meridians, the energy field, the auras.. where is this heat coming from? How does our body temperature stay normal while we experience this heat??

ME:
    like while offering Usui, can we switch to KR?

Yes, you can if you feel like it.
    Hmm... that's good to know, But Usually I have not been able to...it does not switch on like a tap for me.. Very Happy

Now I have a bit of a rebel in me, so when I started teaching Reiki, I posted the symbols on my pamphlet! Cool

Smile

Very fast I was prompted to begin teaching a more simple style of Reiki (I love simplicity!), with no use of symbols. I noticed that the more simple I made the teachings, the stronger the energy and attunements became. So I continued without symbols and have done so since. That is not to say that other people should not use symbols. It was just an observation I made and I did choose to follow what seemed right for me.

Smile , pretty cool!
    I can confirm that it's working!

Thank you for your patience! flower

THC
    (Psst.. I am not done asking you... Laughing )
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

How did your Kundalini Attunements & Cleansing go? - Page 2 Empty Message to Ole...

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey Ole!

I ask Qs a lot!
    You have to know that you don't have to answer everything or anything...
    just whatever you are comfortable answering... in 2 days or 2 weeks or 21 months, whatever works!

Ok-ey Do-ke??

( I forgot to include this in with my other posts...)

Very Happy flower Very Happy
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:17 pm

Milarepa wrote:

Hiya Ole,
    This sounds like a real important aspect of your expereinces, could you expand on that a bit more please? For example, 'take down' the level, what did that entail? Smile .

take care
    Wayne

Milarepa wrote:

Hiya Ole,

take care
    Wayne

Shortly after receiving a few Reiki courses (earlier than KR) I began to wonder that if Usui received the attunements from spirit, could we do the same? As I could not leave such questions uanswered, I began to experiment with this by asking spirit to receive specific attunements (what I refer to as ”self attunements”)...and it worked! I was of course very thrilled about this and tested it on others...and again it worked... I then began to teach even though I did not have a ”teacher degree” from a ”physical master”. Smile

Ole
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:56 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Thanks Ole for answering miscellaneous odd questions! Cool

Hehe, you are most welcome Wink

Wow,
    What do you feel your mission is? Do you have a lot of plans, anything you can possibly share? bounce

I think one of my missions has been to break down the some of the ”Reiki walls”, consisiting of dogmas and superstitions (like that which in the beginning was sourrounded about the symbols, example that they could be misused if ”non-initiated looked at them” etc.)...Further to show that there are many ways that things can be done....to show simplicity....and to inspire and show others that anyone can tap into the spirit and receive something back. Another thing is that these energies we channel will help to rise the frequency of earth and us.

Just very curious to know what your personal practices are right now?... Like do you do other modalities, any favorites, how long or often you meditate, martial arts etc,.

I have several other modalities, as I have felt an urge to receive a broad spectrum of energies...In the beginning I could not really understand why I had to channel so many different energies and I was kind of splitted...because on one side I just wanted simplicity, like 1 energy to cover it all (that could be cool!Smile ) ....but I found that what one energy did not do, another could do. It's much like a painter...he needs different colours on his palette. The more colours, the more nuanced the picture will be. So that is why I offer more than one style...

So what are your hobbies other than Reiki?

Hmm, I trying to learn the Low Whistle (cheers Wayne Wink) and I do it when nobody is around!! I can play a few tunes, but I would like to be really good at it...but I dont know if that will happen in this life time... hehe Smile

Else just relaxing with my family...I like just to be home in my "cave" Smile

<Big Grin>
    may I ask what 'strange energy experiments'??? please & thank you! cyclops

Like 8-10 years ago, I had a room where I gave healing to people...and this room was filled with bottles and stones, which I had infused with many different energies to see how they worked and felt...to see what happened if I combined them...if I could make different strenghts just by intention etc etc....it looked like more like a room of an alchemist Wink I have always experimented with energy and that has given me a profund knowledge on how energy works...but the more I find out, the more I realise how much I don't know!! Shocked

HOW is that during the attunement I felt something bubbling up my spine????!!!!
    THAT is a specific reaction during the attunement. Shocked

Hehe, you felt the energy Smile

How are you able to harness the kundalini with mere intention???
    Kundalini energy MUST be very different than Reiki energy and ULFE. How did you manage to harness it for healing???!!!
    ( I told you, I - No – Comprendo!!)

Hehe, hmm...basically it was pretty simple...I just asked for it. ”Ask and you shall receive”. Where I might be a bit different is that I dare to experiment...and I was also blessed with the ability to feel energy (I do not see or hear things from the spiritual realm).

THC
    (Psst.. I am not done asking you... Laughing )

Hehe, just bring it on! Wink

Have a graet weekend!

Ole
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:00 pm

thehungrycaterpillar wrote:Hey Ole!

I ask Qs a lot!
    You have to know that you don't have to answer everything or anything...
    just whatever you are comfortable answering... in 2 days or 2 weeks or 21 months, whatever works!

Ok-ey Do-ke??

( I forgot to include this in with my other posts...)

Very Happy flower Very Happy

That is perfectly ok! I joined here for the same reason Smile
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am

Shortly after receiving a few Reiki courses (earlier than KR) I began to wonder that if Usui received the attunements from spirit, could we do the same? As I could not leave such questions uanswered, I began to experiment with this by asking spirit to receive specific attunements (what I refer to as ”self attunements”)...and it worked! I was of course very thrilled about this and tested it on others...and again it worked... I then began to teach even though I did not have a ”teacher degree” from a ”physical master”. Smile

Ole

Odd Conclusion derived from above:-
    Spirit Lives,
    Spirits do communicate,
    We can communicate with Spirits,
    Spirits give beautiful gifts, if you ask nicely!

cheers Laughing

Dear Ole,

So your first attunement was a Self Attunement???!!! Exclamation Mega Super sonic Cool!

So when you are passing on the attunement to others, would it still be a Self Attunement for them ( except here connecting with the KR teacher )or just like any other traditional attunement?

Thanks,

THC
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:56 am

I think one of my missions has been to break down the some of the ”Reiki walls”, consisiting of dogmas and superstitions (like that which in the beginning was sourrounded about the symbols, example that they could be misused if ”non-initiated looked at them” etc.)...Further to show that there are many ways that things can be done....to show simplicity....and to inspire and show others that anyone can tap into the spirit and receive something back. Another thing is that these energies we channel will help to rise the frequency of earth and us.

I like that!!!
    cheers

I have several other modalities, as I have felt an urge to receive a broad spectrum of energies...In the beginning I could not really understand why I had to channel so many different energies and I was kind of splitted...because on one side I just wanted simplicity, like 1 energy to cover it all (that could be cool!Smile ) ....but I found that what one energy did not do, another could do. It's much like a painter...he needs different colours on his palette. The more colours, the more nuanced the picture will be. So that is why I offer more than one style...

Thank You, Beautifully put!!
    Pretty deep! Very Happy

Is there any way you can quote us an example ( examples, with an 'S', please! )when you say, 'what one energy did not do, another could do'?
    I think it will be educational for us coming from your point of view!

Better to ask the painter than the customer!

Hmm, I trying to learn the Low Whistle (cheers Wayne Wink) and I do it when nobody is around!! I can play a few tunes, but I would like to be really good at it...but I dont know if that will happen in this life time... hehe Smile

Else just relaxing with my family...I like just to be home in my "cave" Smile

Oh, ...Sweet!!

Like 8-10 years ago, I had a room where I gave healing to people...and this room was filled with bottles and stones, which I had infused with many different energies to see how they worked and felt...to see what happened if I combined them...if I could make different strenghts just by intention etc etc....

Very Happy
    That sounds so much like fun!!
    Did you have to fill up the bottles and cork it?
    Did you say stones?? ...as in crystals?? bounce

Do you have any inferences? discover anything??

Hehe, hmm...basically it was pretty simple...I just asked for it. ”Ask and you shall receive”. Where I might be a bit different is that I dare to experiment...and I was also blessed with the ability to feel energy (I do not see or hear things from the spiritual realm).

That's very inspiring! Basketball

You say you can feel energy...

I want to know,
    Do our energies have 'personalities'? Can you tell male from female energy?
    Do energies carry emotion? ( I know the spirits do..) But For example, can somebody find/feel an attunement 'sweet' & 'gentle'? ..or it is what the recipient is adding on to the attunement being received?

Do you believe in chakras?

I got another question for you and I will post it in the coffee bar soon , by next week!.. clown

Hehe, just bring it on! Wink
    Thank you, You are a good sport, cheers
    Have a graet weekend!
    Ole[/quote]

You too!!

THC
    tylerzambori
    Newbie/Forum Promoter
    Newbie/Forum Promoter

Post by tylerzambori Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:51 am

Ole, are you enlightened?

edit: Oh right you already admitted you aren't.
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Odd Conclusion derived from above:-
    Spirit Lives,
    Spirits do communicate,
    We can communicate with Spirits,
    Spirits give beautiful gifts, if you ask nicely!

cheers Laughing

Dear Ole,

So your first attunement was a Self Attunement???!!! Exclamation Mega Super sonic Cool!

Not quite...I did receive a few attunements from a Reiki Master before I started with the self attunements.

So when you are passing on the attunement to others, would it still be a Self Attunement for them ( except here connecting with the KR teacher )or just like any other traditional attunement?

It will be like a regular attunement... Smile

Ole
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by LightBody Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Ole wrote:
    It all started when stumbling over a system called Tummo Reiki. I was guided to look more into this and to take the first 2 levels...and just before receiving my second level, I was guided to actually ”take down” the level myself. It worked very well and I was thrilled about this...I then told my teacher, but he did not believe that such thing could be done (have I heard this before?! Rolling Eyes Wink). He asked me how I could do this without knowing the attunement procedure and symbols. And I explained him how I did, but he could not really accept this explanation.

I am VERY glad to hear this from the source. I would find it to be quite ironic that if, for the sake of hypothetical example, someone who claimed their kundalini became fully awakened at a very young age sought out the guidance of someone like... say, Mystress (The Domin8Rex) for more training and guidance to understand it and Reiki, and then claim to have received the full RMT attunements from the wandering spirit of a long dead Tibetan monk. Not that that happened, but if it were true, I would find it to be quite ironic.

If one's centers are fully awakened, the fully awakened centers in others can be sensed--the saying "it takes one to know one" is perfectly true. Not being able to accept the explanation means that his centers were not as fully awakened as he was telling others (and that's another topic--if one's centers are fully awakened, does one need to tell others they are so???), and this should not be surprising as one personality trait that is essential to the full activation of some energy centers is honesty.
    Ole
    Ole

Post by Ole Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 pm

Is there any way you can quote us an example ( examples, with an 'S', please! )when you say, 'what one energy did not do, another could do'?

I think it will be educational for us coming from your point of view!

In the beginning there was only Reiki for me. I wanted to become a Reiki master and that's was it. I then (again) was inspired to work and channel other kinds of energy modalities, example as Gold Reiki. I noticed that this modality worked differently and could "reach" things that Reiki did not address as well. So suddenly I could offer a ”wider range” so to say, to my clients... and then more modalities where born, example as Full Spectrum Healing. Again this one could do things that Reiki and Gold Reiki could not do as well. Etc.

Did you have to fill up the bottles and cork it?

It was more like plastic bottles filed with oil or water. Smile

Did you say stones?? ...as in crystals?? bounce

Hehe, yes! Wink

Do you have any inferences? discover anything??

Well, everything I do now is more or less based on what I did back then. I do though of course still learn every day.

I want to know,

Do energies carry emotion? ( I know the spirits do..) But For example, can somebody find/feel an attunement 'sweet' & 'gentle'? ..or it is what the recipient is adding on to the attunement being received?

Sometimes I can tell the difference between ”male” and ”female” energy, but I do not use that for anything. It's true that the attunements can be felt with emotion...example not so long ago I received an attunement from Kuan Yin. What I felt here was very touching, like it was a very gentle and comforting energy and it really brought tears to my eyes. So loving and caring...so definitely yes, the attunements can stir up emotions in you, but I believe that it is something in you that responds to the energy that you receive.

Do you believe in chakras?

Hmm, yes. That was the short answer. Smile I could elaborate, but I don't think that I will do that now... rabbit

Take care! Smile

Ole
    thehungrycaterpillar
    thehungrycaterpillar

Post by thehungrycaterpillar Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Ole,

Content and happy for now!
    cheers Very Happy Sleep

Thanks,
    Hope you can stick around...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:43 pm