Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

2 posters

reiki and images while doing meditation

mike tyson

reiki and images while doing meditation Empty reiki and images while doing meditation

Post by mike tyson Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:46 am

Everyonce in a while, when I do my self reiki and meditation. I start seeing different images. Some of these images are animals, or what appears to be people etc.

Can anyone explain what these are. Some of the images are very clear some not so clear.
    LightBody
    LightBody
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

reiki and images while doing meditation Empty Re: reiki and images while doing meditation

Post by LightBody Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 am

Hi Mike.

I'm not so certain it will be easy to find what those images mean by asking someone else because one of the many things Reiki does is help a person gain a greater understanding of their own life -- and the best definition, the best meaning of those symbols would be what they mean to you.

Energetically, you've become more aware of healing energies flowing through your body and your mind, and right along side that your creativity is being stimulated with those same energies. That creativity not only involves a process of doing things and expressing things to others, but it's also a process of communicating with yourself. Your conscious mind now has a slightly more obvious (albeit sometimes confusing) method to communicate with your subconscious, and that can help lead you to discover more about your life, and lead you closer to discovering who you really are.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 pm