Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
Dharma
Flamel
wildcarde
Colin
Milarepa
EzriReiki
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
12 posters

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. Empty Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?
    Ancient Egyptian/ Seichem/ Shambala/ Karuna/ Kundalini/ Violet Flame/ Usui.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 pm

DameMantis wrote:Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?

I haven't heard of any. I have heard of
    scientist still trying to figure out the
    basics of Reiki energy. It seems to me
    that we all use the same energy just have
    different approaches. I have not seen any
    data on comparisons of Reiki styles. bounce
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:24 pm

reiki derives its 'power' (if we ever have to use that phrase for making comparisons) from within a multiplicity of various factors, style being only one of them.

A reiki master has options to include 'variations' when passing attunements and there are also instances to make us believe that personal attributes/spirtuality of the master are also translated to some degree into the ability that initiate will get.

Owing to diversity, multipilicity, and case to case variations, it might not be such useful to put reiki phenomenon to precise scientific calculations. But of course, the concept u 've floated has a great academic value of its own right Smile

Take care

Salman

Post by Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you for your answer. It seems to me that REIKI is splintering further and in my opinion this is the wrong direction. Instead, we should be looking for what they all have in common. Where's the "Originating Source"? The OLDEST forms known should be compared. We need a sort of "Code-Cracker". Where did all these symbols REALLY originate from? The Tibetan Monks? Egyptian Priests of old? It's a SHAME the Romans burned down the Library of Alexandria when they did...we'll never know how much knowledge was destroyed by that incident alone. Elisabeth Haich and Edgar Cayce claim that these symbols were part of a body of knowledge that originated from "Atlantis" and prior to THAT...that the symbols are an ALIEN importation from a distant planet. People shouldn't be "laughing" at this suggestion because.. Everybody laughed at Schlemann when he was searching for the lost city of TROY...but when he uncovered it...everybody shut up. Science is very far behind...I agree...but there HAS to be an explanation to what is the "common denominator". Again, thanks.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 pm

i nod to what you above said, and i like the way you are deducing things....again, the exhibit of knowledge in your post is so nourishing Smile i see a great addition to RLL when you have joined in... welcome ahead!

per symbols, if i have to answer the question that what is the 'origin' of the four reiki symbols, i will have one word answer "Usui Sensei" !

symbols might have origins in ancient Japan or in Tibet, they may have Sanskrit basis either, thats another area of study of course, but the moment Usui picked up the symbols for a specific function, they no longer did remain the ones they might originally have been... they are now charged with his 'intent' (an easy to understand replacement of otherwise using the word 'spirituality')...

what we intend through symbols today is what he intended the symbols to be performing when he picked them up for his purpose... it is a different ball game altogether as compared to the origins of symbols... this is called spirituality and putting spiritual intent into action... this is called empowerment and the transfer of mandate down the lineage....

if you initiate somebody using a symbol you've designed yourself (for example symbols 'G'), G will work as per your inent, since your empowerment is coming through DKM, and it is infact DKM that is empowering G to perform the same function, but as soon as you opt G instead of original symbol DKM, you have changed the system... if you pass a master level attunement to somebody where you 'pass on' symbol G instead of DKM, he will be attuned to pass on G afterwards, and not the DKM which was latently used by you during his masters' intitaions, since by intent you chose G instead of DKM....

DKM is such a powerful thing... it enables us to pass on what we have opted to pass on... we can have the sky limit to experiment with different things... we can change systems, we can create symbols, we can append our specific/personal spiritual signatures if we want, etc. etc. if we drop some step from the attunement set we were given, we are not transmitting the same system onwards, if we dont drop any step, but only add our own steps, we are changing the system too again Smile

thats why rituals are an important part of reiki process.... we have to perform things exactly in the way we are told... same steps, same notes, same gestures, same intent!

As far as styles are concerned, they carry the personal spirituality of the founders to the systems too, and that is welcome Smile as there are many paths to God, there might be many paths to Reiki too ! everybody has a choice to decide how to shape up his spirituality

great care!

thank you again for your thoughts

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:59 pm

We are all on different paths interacting
    with those we meet on the same path. My
    Reiki teacher was the right one for me. I
    do not see another Reiki teacher who's
    style, symbols or rituals being different
    from mine not working for them.

I do understand that many folks like to
    know the origin and the true history of
    Reiki. If you go back to the oldest forms
    of Reiki then you have to know what it was
    named before Usui's time.

Edgar Cayce offered a lot of unconventional
    information about health and healing.Cayce's
    treatments were holistic in nature sunny
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Post by EzriReiki Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:58 am

Hello DameMantis

DameMantis wrote:Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?

the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Do you use the word powerful as meaning effective. And if this is the meaning, effective in what way, as a treatment practice or as a spiritual practice; or as tool for "manifestation", which seem to be common in many of the newer forms of Reiki?

EZRI

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:30 am

Thank you for making this point. I will have to be more specific: Which form(s) of REIKI is/are most EFFECTIVE as a "treatment practice" that "manifests in undeniable results". For comparison purposes we need at least (2) REIKI FORMS.
    Here's an example: A group of recipients all with a similar symptom: eg. a non-malignant tumor in the leg. REIKI "A" sessions are administered to one group; REIKI "B" to another. Scientists should get involved with something like this (to get a better control over the parameters so that as many variables as possible can be eliminated). Data collection can be most tedious but it's a necessary step. Which REIKI form produced more SIGNIFICANT improvements/results?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 am

Thank you CHI Solas for your input. I have great respect for Edgar Cayce because he helped a lot of people by having the courage to step outside his "box". Here's something interesting for you: on one of my operations (local anesth.) porto-cath. removal I told my friends that I "refused to feel any pain" and that I would walk off the operating table to go home. They thought I was kidding. Well---I REALLY did it. The surgeon was puzzled how little of the anesthetic she actually injected. Her (2) nursing students asked her how this can happen, to which she replied, "Some people have a very high tolerance for pain". Eventually my surgeon was laughing at all the reactions of other staff stunned as I walked out the door and down the corridor to my locker and where my friend was waiting to drive me home. REIKI RULES!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 am

Hey Lambs-wool: I'm certainly not going to leave you out of the picture. I find you interesting to talk too as well. And you're SO RIGHT about the "purpose of ritual", it's like a "complete equation"; a "closed system". Just so we can be on the same page: let's think in geometry for a moment. Let the CIRCLE stand for "Universal Energy" or (EU); let the SQUARE (your "G")be the "vehicle"; let the TRIANGLE be the "Prism". I'm convinced now that there is a third component to the procedure and it's this one. If you pass your "G" box through the TRIANGLE; it gets delivered in one pattern; if you send "DKM" through the PRISM; it gets delivered in another pattern.
    Each pattern has its own signature.

A perfect square can be altered to change its dimensions. Once this is done (you have just transformed it YOUR WAY). Next, you infuse "G" your square with Energy that came from the Universe AND Pass it through the PRISM. The Triangle will amplify greatly your "G" or individualized box. I feel like a small kid in kindergarten. The "Mechanics" seem to be the same//but the results cannot be predictable because we don't really know how "the PRISM" works. I find this very fascinating: does "GOD" live in the TRIANGLE?

There must be a reason why all these new forms of REIKI are coming out now; otherwise it wouldn't be happening. If it's in the spirit of bringing in more "light" upon this world...then I'm all for it!

Looking forward to your answer.
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 am

DameMantis wrote:Thank you CHI Solas for your input. I have great respect for Edgar Cayce because he helped a lot of people by having the courage to step outside his "box". Here's something interesting for you: on one of my operations (local anesth.) porto-cath. removal I told my friends that I "refused to feel any pain" and that I would walk off the operating table to go home. They thought I was kidding. Well---I REALLY did it. The surgeon was puzzled how little of the anesthetic she actually injected. Her (2) nursing students asked her how this can happen, to which she replied, "Some people have a very high tolerance for pain". Eventually my surgeon was laughing at all the reactions of other staff stunned as I walked out the door and down the corridor to my locker and where my friend was waiting to drive me home. REIKI RULES!

I love it cheers

I worked with a client who was
    having a colon cancer operation.
    her biggest fear was that they
    would give her morphine. I
    suggested that she let them know
    that after the operation she did
    not want morphine and that she
    would appreciate if they keep it
    on hand if she did want it. She
    told me that after the operation
    she did not take morphine and did
    very well without it. It is important
    that we get to participate in our
    healing sunny

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:34 pm

You bet! A lot of people have to either see it and/or experience it to believe it. I don't push "reiki" on anyone...but if they ask...I tell them how it is that I heal quickly. They become "convinced" because they see "results". Whoever needs this sort of help finds me one way or another.
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Interesting mechanics dear Dame Mantis Smile

great many discoveries about universe have been made by ancient scholars using mathematics and geometry, so your description is quite a lot capturing the interest !

i might be insufficient within my perception to exactly know which way you were coming, but lets take it a try...

assuming both DKM and G to be vehicle/square that is made to travel/pass through triangle so that they could produce a 'pattern', is a very logical thought.. i have all my mind with this...

but as soon as the DKM and/or G enters the triangle, mechanics are different for DKM as compared to G... whilst DKM (hitherto representative of my own divinity/spirituality) touches and enters the triangle, it transforms, rather merges, into the triangle itself.... my divinity is merged with the divinity of entire univers, in a moment of oneness, and then there is no differnce between the innate pattern of the triangle itself and the pattern my DKM has made inside it... they are unison... they are alike.. i m reiki then, and reiki is me... the great shining light takes away my individuality during the process and in those moments, i m one with universe/reiki/divinity... so what my student gets from me, is the un-personalized divinity of DKM, the pattern that has exact replica of the pattern of DKM itself, or of the triangle itself, since i m assuming that as soon as the 'process' starts, DKM and triangle have lost their duality into one being... they are one, i m one with them, and the entire universe too is one with me during those moments...

however, when i substitute DKM with G, and try to enter that triangle which has subtle nature of DKM, the G is invariably empowered (as you said also) but the pattern is not able to be 'merged' within the atmosphere of the triangle, since it is different in specie... and what effects it produces in my iniitate, might be powerful, but might not be the same as DKM....

the reasons of so many new styles are numerous... but they should not be counted towards making up any possible 'deficiency' within the Usui reiki style... i don't know about the different styles, so i reserve my comments about them (tbh), but generally speaking so much stems out of our 'insecurities'... you may see various examples : we try to get initiations again and again for the same level, we try to draw CKR more than thrice during pressing situations.... we breathe heavily, try to push ourselves into the process if the patient has acute things showing up... we get the initiations from various teachers again and again, and yet we are not satisfied... we like to write against our names that we have been initiated into nth reiki styles..

what is all this? i cannot totally drop the idea that somewhere there is our insecurity feelings too...

i got one in-person attunement for level one in my whole life.... and that has worked so 'powerful' for me... before reiki, i had been studying occult since my early collegehood... yoga, breathings, hypnosis, spirits, caliraudience, and a big lot too... but the satisfaction, the serenity, the peace, the composure, i have finally felt within reiki is un-matchable... i have never applied online to anyone for any other style.... i have made my life a lot simpler by not letting myself experience a 'bunch' of reiki styles to find out which one is better over the other.... and this has a reward instantly... i have more time available to find deep what is within Usui Shiki Ryoho!!

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:47 am

DameMantis wrote:You bet! A lot of people have to either see it and/or experience it to believe it. I don't push "reiki" on anyone...but if they ask...I tell them how it is that I heal quickly. They become "convinced" because they see "results". Whoever needs this sort of help finds me one way or another.

exactly Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. 850837

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Ah..Ha! I've been attuned to USUI style, too, upto(2) levels. It's true that we all have to deal with our own insecurities but I never assumed that USUI was or is defective in any way. I just happen to have a "hunger for knowledge" and was born the "curious sort".
    Now you know why they call me "mantis".
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey Smile this was not pointed on you...

i meant to refer to general tendency of folks who would try to get flavour of everything that passes besides them.. (me inclued sometimes Smile )

i didnt mean that you took Usui as defective.... (for clarification again )

your inquisitive nature into various things is sure a signpost of great progress ahead! smooth sailing ! Smile

take care

salman

Post by Guest Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:57 am

Okay...Point is clarified... cheers We are in agreement that USUI is a very valuable method which deserves respect and continued support. Usui is my mentor, too, and I chose his path because HE IS TANGIBLE. We all know about HIS INTENT; HIS PATH; and we continue to witness amazing healing results. He's not somebody/something lost in the "ether" and an EXCELLENT reference point for the purposes of REIKI RESEARCH. I seek "the light" but can handle it only in increments---otherwise, my brain might get "fried" by OVERLOAD.

Did you see the movie (part of the Indiana Jones series) about the lost crystal skull? The Russian scientist demands knowledge from the alien how "she wants to KNOW". The alien being obliges her but HER brain can't handle all this INFLUX of energy and so she EXPLODES! I don't want to be "greedy for knowledge" to the extent that I cause more damage than good.

Do you offer healings to animals? Aside from humans, I deal with dogs and cats, too, and have observed some very interesting reactions.

Looking forward for you response,
    Laughing
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

thanks, yeah its been some years i watched crystal skull episode, but can't recollect details since its been that while Smile

Quest for details can be overwhelming at times, and we all have to take little breaks to keep ourselves going cheers

Regarding pets, animals and inanimate beings, i have somehow got a reservation now to not to offer them reiki any longer, since spiritual element within reiki has got quite a sacredness for me over time....however, if need maybe, i offer them QT and it works wonders.

Two years back, i had an experience of 'fixing' the sprained knee of a sacrifice goat, and this is always a smiling recollection for me Smile

Take care

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:17 am

I see Reiki from a metaphysical point of view.
    When science gets involved it can clutter the
    Reiki process with a tone of them and us. That
    comparison would add Reiki into the medical box
    that already has its own problems. IMO all Reiki
    systems operates best outside the box: They use
    ULFE which is a whole other topic some folks don't
    believe in ULFE. sunny
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 am

ICRT guys have paid medical researches going deep into medical aspect of reiki, and they are doing exceptional . (international center for reiki training)

Science and spirituality seem to be having independent separate domains, but since they both operate within human body, they have somehow overlapping spheres....

However, one shouldn't be used to study the other, and nor is a reconciliation possible every time Exclamation

We have only theories about as to how reiki heals our bodies... Sometimes when we try to go deep into the possible mechanism involved, we feel an obstruction to the process itself.... Same is true with many spiritual routines too... We are left with little options but to experience things in order to 'know' their working.... That mystery is what makes reiki a hell too interesting !! Smile

cheers

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 am

I don't see healing as a mystery.
    When the cut on a finger or a nick
    when shaving heals without help
    from DR's...... of course if you cut
    deep enough stiches are required to
    pull the skin close together so it
    will heal. The body does it's own
    healing. Reiki helps people find
    that inner healing. Which Reiki
    out of the hundreds that have
    splintered is stronger than the
    other.... IMO that depends on how
    each individual can go deep within.

Has Science collected enough evidence
    to confirm ULFE plays/not plays a role
    in healing. Are there folks out there
    on RLL that know that the Reiki they
    practice is more powerful than others
    who practice a different form of Reiki
    from them
    sunny

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:25 am

Good Afternoon Folks. Very Happy The problem with science presently is that's too narrow-minded and it needs to GROW UP. Scientists need to take their egos out of the equation and maybe then they can allow "science" to evolve from its infancy. Reiki is the "metaphysics" and beyond better effective scientific concepts (but I am trying). A CAT SCAN is a technology that employs a type of Energy to Look inside a Solid Body for the purposes of diagnosing disease/injury. Applied physics is at work here, you can't deny this. Kirlian Photography also is applied physics and you can see here the Energy Fields and Fluxes before and after treatment with Reiki.
    I can see how science right now is not advanced enough to translate the mechanisms of "metaphysics"...their CONCEPT of "Science" has to advance in order for this to happen.

About the "mystery" of healing NOT being a "mystery"...I will have to disagree. How is it possible that we (UNLESS we are SUPREME BEINGS much closer to the UNIVERSAL CREATOR/ which we are clearly NOT)know 100% the metaphysical workings of healing? Mathematically; logically; even physically: it's NOT POSSIBLE. There will always be an Uncertainty Principle in the background. Perhaps it's GOD'S way of saying, "Hey, YOU'RE NOT ME!"

I wish Nicola Tesla and my late Dad were alive to help me build my "Dream Reiki Device" because I don't have the in-depth knowledge in physics and biomedical engineering it requires to build it from scratch. Who knows, maybe this thing ALREADY exists in some research lab somewhere and its existence is not being disclosed to the public for fear of "giving power to the people to heal themselves". What a DISASTER it would be for them (all their money-making systems like the pharmaceutical companies/ hardcore conventional medicine/ satellite hosts that feed off the same assumption that we all so desperately NEED THEM TO THE EXTENT that they have us "believing/ exaggerating" their importance.
    It wouldn't be the FIRST time, nor the LAST, for governments to LIE about their TRUE HIDDEN AGENDAS to the public at large.
    BUT KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND THEY CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM US. Suspect cyclops
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 pm

DameMantis wrote:

About the "mystery" of healing NOT being a "mystery"...I will have to disagree. How is it possible that we (UNLESS we are SUPREME BEINGS much closer to the UNIVERSAL CREATOR/ which we are clearly NOT)know 100% the metaphysical workings of healing? Mathematically; logically; even physically: it's NOT POSSIBLE. There will always be an Uncertainty Principle in the background. Perhaps it's GOD'S way of saying, "Hey, YOU'RE NOT ME!"

Maybe it depends on which God
    you talk to. Some folks have a
    God that's fire and brimstone.
    The only way you can talk to
    this God is through the saints
    or his mother. Then there is the
    kinder gentler God who supports
    and guides those whose higher self
    is ready to heal without scientific
    medical intervention sunny

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:00 pm

The ideal would be to "heal without medical intervention" as we know it. And I understand the pursuit of this noble goal. But there are also "tools" that help us along the path. Not everybody advances at the same rate. Do you really believe that the majority of human beings are "socially evolved enough" to quantum leap from point B to point M in one shot? I certainly don't.

Just observe how the different races don't even know how to interact properly. Exceptional advancement like this (in leaps and bounds) is reserved for THE FEW. The bulk of the population needs some "aids-tools-devices" to have practical experience with tangible results. So I have a "scientific kink" that is in me as well.
    My scientist is not "mad" or "egotistical" but very curious and wants to "understand" the REIKI (metaphysical side) better. My intentions are constructive ones, and GOD willing, he/she will select which one(s) will manifest. cheers Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. 78411

Post by Guest Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Thanks Salman. I'm interested in the QT you offer to the animals. Do you employ an Asyra Scan? What is the procedure for treating health issues for the animals? I can see how QT can be working wonders for them (by removing the blockages placed there by the trauma event(s)); then the body is freed to heal itself.

Talk to you soon. albino

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:23 pm