Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
Dharma
Flamel
wildcarde
Colin
Milarepa
EzriReiki
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
12 posters

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 3 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:46 am

EzriReiki wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

I find from day to day changes happen.
    No 2 Reiki session/treatment is the same
    for the same person. Each time I have a
    Reiki session I have a different experience.
    I find I'm in a different place each day.
    bounce Sleep sunny Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 3 850837

This is so true. As Jay often has need to remind me, Timeliness is an important consideration in Reiki treatment. It is not only a matter of if the person is willing to heal (let themselves be healed) but when the person is willing to heal (let themselves be healed). Just for to day? or perhaps, not until tomorrow?

DameMantis wrote:
    Which REIKI form produced more SIGNIFICANT improvements/results?

So perhaps this question must become "Which REIKI form produced more SIGNIFICANT improvements/results for the particular individual at the particular time?

EZRI

Very Well stated EZRI. That's placed in the proper framework. But you realize that for purposes of Scientific Investigation (to finally answer that question with tangible proof) you have to have PHASES of experiments = THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VARIABLES in that statement (and science is all about controlling the variables). queen
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 3 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Lambs-Wool Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 pm

the normal course of scientific discourse would be something :

Observations-->analysis-->lab controlled experiments-->hypothesizing-->again experimenting-->theorizing-->debates / testification by scientific folks-->LAW

My question is that if we subject reiki bodies of knowledge to such steps to extract/formulate scientifically derived laws, would those laws would be 'binding' on everyone using reiki.... Other words, would the existence of 'laws' within spiritual practices like reiki, be conducive or detrimental to the progress of the process itself....

Certain items of human experience have not to be anatomically dissected if we were to exude and preserve their real pleasure.... Lets say, for example, i m hungry for some hours and a freshly baked, olive-topping pizza happens to be served before me...glands within my digestive tract start their enzymes, my salivating rate increases, my stomach lining produces very strong, and odourful secretions, bile start poring in my intestine in sufficient quantities, etc etc.... This is all part of the process of the whole trail we call eating..... But, at the moment of eating, i start thinking about such details, eating would reduce to a mechanical action... My hunger would be subdued, but without any real pleasure.....

Maybe, reiki is like that scratch

Smile

Salman

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:the normal course of scientific discourse would be something :

Observations-->analysis-->lab controlled experiments-->hypothesizing-->again experimenting-->theorizing-->debates / testification by scientific folks-->LAW

My question is that if we subject reiki bodies of knowledge to such steps to extract/formulate scientifically derived laws, would those laws would be 'binding' on everyone using reiki.... Other words, would the existence of 'laws' within spiritual practices like reiki, be conducive or detrimental to the progress of the process itself....

Certain items of human experience have not to be anatomically dissected if we were to exude and preserve their real pleasure.... Lets say, for example, i m hungry for some hours and a freshly baked, olive-topping pizza happens to be served before me...glands within my digestive tract start their enzymes, my salivating rate increases, my stomach lining produces very strong, and odourful secretions, bile start poring in my intestine in sufficient quantities, etc etc.... This is all part of the process of the whole trail we call eating..... But, at the moment of eating, i start thinking about such details, eating would reduce to a mechanical action... My hunger would be subdued, but without any real pleasure.....

Smile

Salman

Healing starts in the mouth, everything we
    eat affects the healing process and defines
    our health. I believe scientist are still
    researching foods that affect our health. flower

Common sense and knowing what works for me
    as an individual is my motto. I know that many
    people are different in processing information
    and need to have proof before using Alternative
    modalities. sunny
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Post by EzriReiki Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:34 am

DameMantis wrote:
    Very Well stated EZRI. That's placed in the proper framework. But you realize that for purposes of Scientific Investigation (to finally answer that question with tangible proof) you have to have PHASES of experiments = THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VARIABLES in that statement (and science is all about controlling the variables).

Hello DameMantis,
    There is also another set of variables to consider. In your experiment “REIKI "A" sessions are administered to one group; REIKI "B" to another.” The scientists would probably have a fit when they see within “Reiki A” different treatment providers do different things in a session, even though they are all applying what is labeled “Reiki A”. In most types of Reiki I know about there is no rigid format to follow in giving treatment. All but the most novice practitioners will rely to some degree on their intuition (non-conscious guidance) for conducting the treatment session. If you have ever observed a group of practitioners, all trained and initiated in the same form of Reiki, working on individual recipients, you will see many different approaches, many different techniques being used.

EZRI

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 am

EzriReiki wrote:
    DameMantis wrote:
    Very Well stated EZRI. That's placed in the proper framework. But you realize that for purposes of Scientific Investigation (to finally answer that question with tangible proof) you have to have PHASES of experiments = THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY VARIABLES in that statement (and science is all about controlling the variables).

Hello DameMantis,
    There is also another set of variables to consider. In your experiment “REIKI "A" sessions are administered to one group; REIKI "B" to another.” The scientists would probably have a fit when they see within “Reiki A” different treatment providers do different things in a session, even though they are all applying what is labeled “Reiki A”. In most types of Reiki I know about there is no rigid format to follow in giving treatment. All but the most novice practitioners will rely to some degree on their intuition (non-conscious guidance) for conducting the treatment session. If you have ever observed a group of practitioners, all trained and initiated in the same form of Reiki, working on individual recipients, you will see many different approaches, many different techniques being used.

EZRI

Thank you for your input and you are CORRECT, scientists don't like their "participants" messing with their program. I don't like people messing with my "programs". Scientists have to set some ground rules and apply them ALL ACROSS THE BOARD. There will have to be some "guidelines" written up for EACH of the REIKI FORMS on how to administer the reiki session to their recipient. For this reason some of the more "visionary" types of reiki will be eliminated from the comparison (because we do not have in our possession such a sophisticated monitoring tool).

We have to allow a certain margin for "the intuition of the practitioner" but somewhere between we have to find a compromise. WE can't know "everything" at any one time and the practitioner is free to use "their intuition" as long as they are within the guidelines set up for the system.

For example: When looking into the USUI system. ONLY USUI symbols are allowed. No other "inclusions from other sources". We don't want to see a Karuna/ or infusion of something else there.

You know what? Scientists are being accused of being "too rigid" and REIKI healers of being "too flaky/ new age". We have to get rid of these labels on BOTH sides and proceed with the business at hand: to truly become MORE INFORMED about REIKI.
    So far, I have won over quite an impressive list of previously doubting "scientists" who considered REIKI to be "NEW-AGE NONSENSE"; "A MARKETING SCHEME". Why, just last week an old die-hard purchased (6) not (1) but (6) different books on REIKI. After having read only ONE of these BOOKS, he is now asking me questions galore.
    As a matter of fact, he told me that if I (the mantis) can be such a "PEST"; so can he! I welcome the curiosity on his part. Mantises don't mind other people's obsessions/persistence because they are driven by their hunger for knowledge/answers and UNDERSTAND.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:12 am

chi_solas wrote:
    Lambs-Wool wrote:the normal course of scientific discourse would be something :

Smile

Salman

Healing starts in the mouth, everything we
    eat affects the healing process and defines
    our health. I believe scientist are still
    researching foods that affect our health. flower

Common sense and knowing what works for me
    as an individual is my motto. I know that many
    people are different in processing information
    and need to have proof before using Alternative
    modalities. sunny

Dear Chi Solas:
    Do you see how you brought up the word "PROOF"? Precisely!!!
    In order to get proof; we need to discover new information. In the meantime, people should be doing with what they know best.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 am

My dearest Salman:
    Don't worry about "science" infringing upon REIKI to sub-tract from it in any way, shape or form. Science will always be lagging behind somehow. The true purpose of SCIENCE is to provide "useful tools". Would you be afraid of someone arriving on the scene of geological upheaval with a device to MEASURE seismic activity, for example? I don't think so...SCIENCE WILL always take a back seat to the UNSEEN.

I hope this has provided you with some comfort. Science is a TOOL. SCIENCE is a T O O L.
    ONLY A---- T O O L. (I'm trying to brainwash you). You can decide what you need it to do, and then to "invent it". TOOL.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 am

FLASH BULLETIN FROM THE MANTIS:

Please everybody, go to this link:

edited 6/25 advertising link removed ~ Bridget

It explains in layman's terms (with wonderful comparative photo samples) of the applications of Kirlian Photography. I wish to thank a "former hard-boiled egg-head" for the tip who brought it to my attention because he has now changed his opinion about reiki. "REIKI--it appears that there is some value to this afterall". WOW!!!

Talk to y'all later...tell me what you think.

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 am

you know what? You are such a beautiful orator ! Smile

One way or other, you are sure opening me up to think beyond many beliefs...

I'm taking a back seat now to see where this discussion leads to Exclamation and thanks Ezri, you are best complimenting the inquisitive take of Mantis.

A healthy, real healthy process... And i m taking all the benefits .

Take care

Smile

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 pm

DameMantis wrote:FLASH BULLETIN FROM THE MANTIS:

Please everybody, go to this link:

edited 6/25 advertising link removed ~ Bridget

It explains in layman's terms (with wonderful comparative photo samples) of the applications of Kirlian Photography. I wish to thank a "former hard-boiled egg-head" for the tip who brought it to my attention because he has now changed his opinion about reiki. "REIKI--it appears that there is some value to this afterall". WOW!!!

Talk to y'all later...tell me what you think.

Utube has many wonderful presentations explaining
    in detail about colors, feelings, and the energy
    involved as seen through Kirlian Photography. flower

Post by Guest Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Thanks Salman:

I'm trying to make things easy to understand while I attempt to understand them myself. Looks like I committed a "faux pas" by posting that link. Too bad, because it was the PHOTO collection that I wanted everyone to see. No problem...the Mantis does NOT get phased so easily/ my insectoid fervor will merely lead me to another "information-spreading" strategy. I'm so happy that more light is coming in...YES this is the purpose of my existence; spreading light around wherever I go. (And thank GOD for U-Tube), Chi Solas. sunny
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Post by EzriReiki Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 pm

DameMantis wrote: There will have to be some "guidelines" written up for EACH of the REIKI FORMS on how to administer the reiki session to their recipient. For this reason some of the more "visionary" types of reiki will be eliminated from the comparison (because we do not have in our possession such a sophisticated monitoring tool).

Oh. What if the more "visionary" types of Reiki are the really powerful ones? When you started this, you were wanting "Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki." How can you find the most powerful forms if you do not compare all forms? And if you dictate guidelines to practitioners how to administer the Reiki session, you change the natural expression of the form. If we cannot express our Reiki in a particular way guided by our intuition, in a way allowed for within that named form of Reiki, are we still applying that form of Reiki? Reiki is about treating people, not conditions. How we are prompted to conduct each individual treatment, what we do or do not do, what we say or do not say, which techniques we use from the many available to us, where out minds are at, these all must be allowed to change as we feel the need. Each Reiki treatment is a unique interaction between practitioner, recipient and Reiki.

EZRI

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

It would seem that to experiment
    with measuring ULFE used in the
    Reiki system that you would need
    one size to fit all. As EZRI points
    out uniqueness and intuition would
    get lost in the process. Maybe
    Kirlian Photography would help keep
    the individual process in motion for
    folks interested in finding out more
    about what is happening during a
    Reiki session. It would seem to me
    that such an experiment would be done
    on the same person using different
    types of Reiki systems. bounce
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 am

damemantis, will you please use the multifunction option. it makes reading the conversation more flowing & consise. thankyou.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 am

EzriReiki wrote:
    DameMantis wrote: There will have to be some "guidelines" written up for EACH of the REIKI FORMS on how to administer the reiki session to their recipient. For this reason some of the more "visionary" types of reiki will be eliminated from the comparison (because we do not have in our possession such a sophisticated monitoring tool).

Oh. What if the more "visionary" types of Reiki are the really powerful ones? When you started this, you were wanting "Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki." How can you find the most powerful forms if you do not compare all forms? And if you dictate guidelines to practitioners how to administer the Reiki session, you change the natural expression of the form. If we cannot express our Reiki in a particular way guided by our intuition, in a way allowed for within that named form of Reiki, are we still applying that form of Reiki? Reiki is about treating people, not conditions. How we are prompted to conduct each individual treatment, what we do or do not do, what we say or do not say, which techniques we use from the many available to us, where out minds are at, these all must be allowed to change as we feel the need. Each Reiki treatment is a unique interaction between practitioner, recipient and Reiki.

EZRI

It would seem that you are PRE-JUDGING and assuming quite a lot about what science CAN and CANNOT Do. I am detecting a major SPIKE in resistance here. My kind of science DOES NOT put people IN A BOX. What you don't seem to understand is that in order to advance FORWARD...we always have to design some TEMPORARY GUIDELINES which (by the way) keep changing from TRIAL to TRIAL as we gather information and incorporate these new-found results into the NEXT TRIALS. Haven't you been reading my previous posts? Have I ever said ONCE EVEN that we can KNOW EVERYTHING? NO.
    Did I ever say that we CAN DICTATE EVERYTHING? Again, NO. Most certainly NOT.

To study ALL forms of REIKI AT THE SAME TIME would be a logistic NIGHTMARE. Eventually, though, to do the job right, I agree that ALL forms should be compared.
    BUT..........
    How would you like it if I made a blanket statement about THE ATTITUDES of Practitioners like this..."These people resist all ALL forms of investigation/ examination into the ways they tap into the Universal Energy Force for the purpose of providing "healing sessions"? If they are SO RESISTANT, what are they AFRAID OF"?

Maybe it's true...later on we might discover that the more visionary forms of Reiki are the more effective ones. But I don't assume anything. You see, as a researcher, I CANNOT afford to pre-judge/ we are "outside the box" thinkers, or didn't you realize that about me already? As a researcher, I see that the Path of Reiki is constantly EVOLVING; seeking to MANIFEST itself in DIFFERENT FORMS to DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Don't you think that this kind of "thinking" would play a role in the DESIGN of the PROTOCOLS?

Why, if I closed my mind (or shut down some parts of it) I would have NEVER invented what I have (so far). YOU are 100% free to do what you do and in the manner that you do it. BUT, you do not have the right whatsoever to tell ME what I CANNOT do.
    Your very precious REIKI will be all the better after I, and people like me are done with it.

By the way: As a "Practitioner" if you are NOT resonating at a MINIMUM of .8 Hertz Vibrations; you are cheating your clients. Because this is the starting threshold for optimal delivery of any sort of "healing" to take hold.
    DAMEMANTIS

chi_solas wrote:It would seem that to experiment

I don't know where you are getting this notion of "ONE SIZE fits ALL" from. You assumed quite A LOT about what the "Guidelines" would be.
    DAMEMANTIS

Milarepa wrote:damemantis, will you please use the multifunction option. it makes reading the conversation more flowing & consise. thankyou.

Okay.
    DAMEMANTIS
    Basketball farao study
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:14 am

dear Damemantis

As said earlier, your posts are opening me up to think for possibilities..... And one is to put reiki to tests in a scientific way... Even before doing comparisons, we would have to have clinical trials for general reiki style, irrespective of style... This is but only a start... Even if that i too take every reiki experience as a unique one, and imagining that doing reiki sessions, with several scientifically drawn laws in back of my mind, may restrict my level playing field, and may hit on my ego that i m not 'free' to experience a reiki session in a way i like, but to follow laws which are far 'above' my sweet little individuality, yet still i can't help but to appreciate the value of your thoughts...

Dr. hayashi was the first who instilled therapautic culture within reiki practice... He trained people within reiki with a solid clinical style.... This had great value... And this probably charted the future of reiki spreading within america....and you are sure following his footprints in trying to formulate specific statements as which style is effective for which problem... What we might have missed that you didnt mean to find evidence of 'just most powerful' reiki style, rather you always wanted to find which reiki style will be 'a best' in a given set of clinical conditions??

You are so right that reiki knowledge is constantly evolving... Suppose you happen to find yourself in a team of seasoned researchers, who are comitted, highly paid, and lot of resources at hand to do research, and lets say they formulate some laws after dilligent studies.... What i fear is that when such laws are made they generate a tendency within enterants and newbies to 'strictly follow' them in shaping up of their individual perceptions..... While this is very good for clinical training, it might cast some 'barriers' to experience spirituality within reiki..... This is all psychological tendencies....

Within spiritual climate, folks are just told to experience things, and preferably not the 'way' in which they should experience things... Individuals are given liberty to dig their own wells, and to draw conclusions themselves.... This is what we call development...and it operates by expanding perception through experiencing things, and not by studying pre-formulated laws in a textbook style....

I have tried giving some dimensions to non-scientific aspects of having laws within reiki studies... Hope this may be added to the list of variables too Smile

But please dont let any of the comments offered in this thread to obstruct the force of your thoughts towards scientific research... You are a healthy addition to this forum Smile keep it up !

Warm regards, and lot of thanks too...

I anxiously wait as to how the ensuing discussions leap further

cheers

Salman
    wildcarde
    wildcarde

Post by wildcarde Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:05 am

Dame, have you seen this? "science measures the human energy field" http://www.reiki.org/reikinews/ScienceMeasures.htm if this article is correct, Reiki energy sweeps a wide range of frequencies..so, are you trying to find out if different styles of Reiki scan wider ranges of frequencies? and, does that mean it's "better"? because not all frequencies stimulate healing..

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 pm

Lambs-Wool wrote:dear Damemantis

As said earlier, your posts are opening me up to think for possibilities..... And one is to put reiki to tests in a scientific way... Even before doing comparisons, we would have to have clinical trials for general reiki style, irrespective of style... This is but only a start... Even if that i too take every reiki experience as a unique one, and imagining that doing reiki sessions, with several scientifically drawn laws in back of my mind, may restrict my level playing field, and may hit on my ego that i m not 'free' to experience a reiki session in a way i like, but to follow laws which are far 'above' my sweet little individuality, yet still i can't help but to appreciate the value of your thoughts...

Dr. hayashi was the first who instilled therapautic culture within reiki practice... He trained people within reiki with a solid clinical style.... This had great value... And this probably charted the future of reiki spreading within america....and you are sure following his footprints in trying to formulate specific statements as which style is effective for which problem... What we might have missed that you didnt mean to find evidence of 'just most powerful' reiki style, rather you always wanted to find which reiki style will be 'a best' in a given set of clinical conditions??

You are so right that reiki knowledge is constantly evolving... Suppose you happen to find yourself in a team of seasoned researchers, who are comitted, highly paid, and lot of resources at hand to do research, and lets say they formulate some laws after dilligent studies.... What i fear is that when such laws are made they generate a tendency within enterants and newbies to 'strictly follow' them in shaping up of their individual perceptions..... While this is very good for clinical training, it might cast some 'barriers' to experience spirituality within reiki..... This is all psychological tendencies....

Within spiritual climate, folks are just told to experience things, and preferably not the 'way' in which they should experience things... Individuals are given liberty to dig their own wells, and to draw conclusions themselves.... This is what we call development...and it operates by expanding perception through experiencing things, and not by studying pre-formulated laws in a textbook style....

I have tried giving some dimensions to non-scientific aspects of having laws within reiki studies... Hope this may be added to the list of variables too Smile

But please dont let any of the comments offered in this thread to obstruct the force of your thoughts towards scientific research... You are a healthy addition to this forum Smile keep it up !

Warm regards, and lot of thanks too...

I anxiously wait as to how the ensuing discussions leap further

cheers

Salman

Dearest Salman:

MY GOODNESS!!!How terrified everyone is about STRICT LAWS hanging over their heads. Now this is FEAR talking...can't you SEE this?? My invention (in progress) is 3/4 completed and it doesn't appear to be an AK-47 Assault Weapon. All it does is to better ENHANCE the energy flow of the Person Holding it; this ensures more efficent delivery to the Recipient. What's the WORSE THING that can happen? The recipient (either on purpose or sub-consciously)BLOCKS the flow. This is a clear indication that he/she wants to HANG ON to their problem. The device operates on frequency synchronicity: Frequencies of the Practitioner/fregencies of the REIKI MODE/ frequencies of the Patient. WELL NOW, I'm convinced that I will NOT discuss what is a "REIKI MODE" in my system because it will most certainly trigger AN ONSLAUGHT OF PANIC producing: a jumping to 98% worthless conclusions. REIKI MODE is NOT a set of "STRICT LAWS". I have good news for you Salman. "General Reiki Styles" have already been researched and the "LAWS" as you so put it...are not "restricting your playing field", rather they would ALLOW you which field to play. In your selection, you will have to decide if that would be the best option for your client/patient.

I know something about Spiritual Climates and EXPERIENCE. I have been a ZEN Practitioner for over 25 years, for example. Nobody is trying to stop ANYBODY from experiencing. This is YOUR FEAR talking. I'm NOT the "boogyman"; science doesn't have to be the "boogyman"; any ANYONE insisting to be a "FLAT EARTH PERSON" can remain there if they wish to. My suggestion to everyone is that if they find this statement: "Science is discovering more and more about what REIKI is/ and how it can be used to enhance the "Healing Experience" disturbing in any way...they should look deep inside THEMSELVES and find out why.

In the meantime, I will get on with my work.
    Warm regards,
    DAMEMANTIS
    P.S. Don't anybody wonder WHY some inventions are introduced to the masses (10 or 20 years later, after they have been invented). Simply put, the "general public" cannot accept the "knowledge behind them". The researchers who developed them ARE NOT operating on the same "frequencies" as the "masses". study study study study study study study study study study study study farao
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:48 pm

I don't know where you are getting this notion of "ONE SIZE fits ALL" from. You assumed quite A LOT about what the "Guidelines" would be.
    DAMEMANTIS

:

Damemantis
    Glad to know that one size
    fits all will not be part of
    your guidelines.

Can you direct me to where
    these guidelines are posted
    Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 3 78411

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 pm

chi_solas wrote:

DAMEMANTIS

:

Damemantis
    your guidelines.

Sorry, it would be very unprofessional of me (not to mention highly unethical) to release certain information about a project that has not yet been completed and prior to the PATENT being issued.

DAMEMANTIS No
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Post by EzriReiki Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 pm

Hello DameMantis

DameMantis wrote:It would seem that you are PRE-JUDGING and assuming quite a lot about what science CAN and CANNOT Do.

Please do not feel this, it was not my intention. Embarassed I have looked back through the posts and I missed your post number 47 where you explained a little about the way you would conduct the experiment. I was misunderstanding these following words
    DameMantis wrote: There will have to be some "guidelines" written up for EACH of the REIKI FORMS on how to administer the reiki session to their recipient. For this reason some of the more "visionary" types of reiki will be eliminated from the comparison.
    I wrongly inferred this was the form for the overall experiment, examining a limited selection of forms of Reiki. And so I reasoned, the best this experiment could hope to discover would be "evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki" from within a small and arbitrary selection of forms, and even then the constraining guidelines might lead to inaccurate results, with the practitioner not being allowed to give intuitive expression to their treatment methods.
    DameMantis wrote:
    To study ALL forms of REIKI AT THE SAME TIME would be a logistic NIGHTMARE.
    Yes I totally agree Smile
    BUT, you do not have the right whatsoever to tell ME what I CANNOT do.

Here too I agree, and I have no intention of doing so. I see that on both sides what we have each inferred is not what the other implied Smile

EZRI
    Flamel

Post by Flamel Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 am

I have been attuned by several masters (5 different masters, and from my father, my first master, several times, because he sais that it will give me a "sprint" for my spiritual development) all of them for Usui Reiki, and i have to say that while my father each time i feel the same, whereas while other masters attuned me every time was different. I feel it very clearly.
    So i guess every master has a different energy as everyone as a different handwriting.
    Even if we are using the same alphabet (Usui Reiki) we all write in a little different way (we have all a different handwriting), imagine changing alphabet (changing reiki method) maybe (i don't know, i only have Usui) it changed at all.But this doesn't mean that one sistem is stronger than other. I really think that the 99% of the strong of a healer is not from the sistem he use, but from the healer inside. In the island of Ponza there is a man, Girolamo Silverio Calisi (try to gogle him if you don't understand me), that heal people scratching on them. And it works very well!
    So i really think that the power of an healer is in the healer inside 99%, the restant 1% is in the method.
    If i can heal someone using usui maybe i can heal him using Diamond Reiki or a different method so. The differences from those method are for the purpose.
    [and now forgive me if i'm not so clear expressing my thinking]
    Every one sistem is good for something.
    I can heal verywell burning with Usui sistem, but that doesn't means i can cook an egg with it. For different thing different "tools". A student of mine was already attuned to Karuna sistem. She tells me, some month after the first level attunement, that find very easier to heal burning with Usui sistem than Karuna, but very difficult make other thing that are very easy with Karuna as interior work on emoctions.
    EzriReiki
    EzriReiki

Post by EzriReiki Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 am

Hello DameMantis

DameMantis wrote: I wish Nicola Tesla and my late Dad were alive to help me build my "Dream Reiki Device" because I don't have the in-depth knowledge in physics and biomedical engineering it requires to build it from scratch.

DameMantis wrote: My invention (in progress) is 3/4 completed and it doesn't appear to be an AK-47 Assault Weapon. All it does is to better ENHANCE the energy flow of the Person Holding it; this ensures more efficent delivery to the Recipient.

Sorry, it would be very unprofessional of me (not to mention highly unethical) to release certain information about a project that has not yet been completed and prior to the PATENT being issued.

Oh, You are trying to develop some type of device intended to enhance the Reiki Effect?

EZRI
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:39 am

DameMantis wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

DAMEMANTIS

:

Damemantis
    your guidelines.

DAMEMANTIS No

Looking at your first posting

Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?
    Ancient Egyptian/ Seichem/ Shambala/ Karuna/ Kundalini/ Violet Flame/ Usui.

It seemed you were asking if
    there was evidence out there
    in the Reiki world. You did
    not mention at the beginning
    that you are a professional
    scientist. If you can not engage
    giving the whole picture. Then
    posters are at a disadvantage
    to understand what it is they
    are suppose to respond to.scratch

communication works better when
    we are all on the same page. study

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:26 am

chi_solas wrote:
    DameMantis wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

DAMEMANTIS

:

Damemantis
    your guidelines.

DAMEMANTIS No

Looking at your first posting

Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?
    Ancient Egyptian/ Seichem/ Shambala/ Karuna/ Kundalini/ Violet Flame/ Usui.

It seemed you were asking if
    there was evidence out there
    in the Reiki world. You did
    not mention at the beginning
    that you are a professional
    scientist. If you can not engage
    giving the whole picture. Then
    posters are at a disadvantage
    to understand what it is they
    are suppose to respond to.scratch

communication works better when
    we are all on the same page. study

Now I see that YOU didn't carefully READ MY QUESTION, THE VERY FIRST ONE!
    It asked which REIKI forms are most "powerful"? I DID NOT ask, "IS THERE SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF REIKI OUT THERE?"

I am NOT asking that question (because it has nothing to do with THE EXPERIMENTS THAT CAME....B E F O R E... I asked the question about the "forms of Reiki").

Think about it for a minute or two (if I'm asking about the FORMS...it means that I am assuming there IS REIKI, otherwise why would I even bother to proceed further asking about the "FORMS"? "Form" comes from "something". If I don't assume/know/or believe that there is a "Something"; why ask about its "FORM"?

The fact that I'm a "professional scientist" is NOT RELEVANT to the question whatsoever. I GIVE PEOPLE a venue to express their VIEWS without interjecting myself in the picture as "some kind of an authority figure". I EVENED the playing field. I even presented myself as an "insect", calling myself DameMantis. I NEVER LIED about the "Dame" part either. I specifically said that I came by that title by way of previous personal ACCOMPLISHMENTS, I earned the "title".

You have to READY READ what people are saying, Chi Solas, because it appears to me that you unwittingly TURNED THE PAGE YOURSELF.

As a matter of fact: You have just proven to me that TO GIVE THE WHOLE PICTURE all at once will FURTHER complicate matters and cause EVEN MORE "Misunderstandings".

My mission here on the FORUM is to RAISE the CONSCIOUSNESS LEVELS about REIKI to whomever accepts the challenge. I'm not here to JUDGE them, put them down, or insult or "bully" them. If ANYONE believes otherwise, THEN WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE and they have the choice to TURN IT.

study Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:44 pm