Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
Dharma
Flamel
wildcarde
Colin
Milarepa
EzriReiki
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
12 posters

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Milarepa Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 am

DM, if you put your puncutation in italics, as opposed to capitals, it won't come across as you're SHOUTING online, hehe.

Bridget's also our only moderator on atm, and does much more than lesuirely have chat's with any one person. Being a Moderator, and an excellant one at that, she get's involved with as many topics as possible to help further stimulate activity on the board. This means she's actually interacting with many more topics than any other person in the entire forum at present (myself included). I just wanted to share thar she has a huge voluntary workload on here, and doesn't have the luxury of focusing on a few topics at once. Smile.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by chi_solas Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 am

I not only read your words I find your
    yelling and clutter of jargon offense
    to the reader.

You say your a zen practitioner for 25
    years and present yourself as an insect?
    Attacking my opinion or any RLL members
    comments or opinions is hardly zen like.

You say your mission here on this forum is......
    My mission here on the FORUM is to RAISE the CONSCIOUSNESS LEVELS about REIKI to whomever accepts the challenge. I'm not here to JUDGE them, put them down, or insult or "bully" them. If ANYONE believes otherwise, THEN WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE and they have the choice to TURN IT.

my role on the forum is to keep it a
    friendly safe place. Where members
    can chat without being put down judged
    or bullied no matter which Reiki style
    they practice.

You have a choice to share your reiki
    experience on this forum in a civil
    tone as other members have been doing Like a Star @ heaven sunny

beat
    Dharma
    Dharma

Post by Dharma Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:11 am

Damemantis wrote:

My mission here on the FORUM is to RAISE the CONSCIOUSNESS LEVELS about REIKI to whomever accepts the challenge. I'm not here to JUDGE them, put them down, or insult or "bully" them. If ANYONE believes otherwise, THEN WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE and they have the choice to TURN IT.

study Like a Star @ heaven

my lovely i am quite happy with my level of consciousness, and I always feel more far more enlightened when i am calm and peaceful, i also find my students can connect much more effectively with their divine spirit and able to absorb any teachings i may be blessed enough to pass on. i am genuinely interested in what you are talking about, i just cant quite hear you. with peace love and light
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 am

'raising the level of consciousness' is my obsession too...

Since u are coming with an idea of inventing a 'device' that would work through synchronity of frequencies between key players within a reiki session, u r getting disagreeing notes here...... Everyone here (me included), has not got the relevant / sufficient background about the workability of the idea/project you are working on, so we all are sharing what we instantaneously feel about that....

Secondly, as u have recently joined, we dont know whom we were talking to.... A child says ' i can catch moon', an astronaut says the same... But people give different reactions, since they know backgrounds of both persons/statements.... Maybe, same has happened here....

Hey, i m thinking that if you succeed within your project, you are writing history here.... Wish u all the best Smile

Salman

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 am

chi_solas wrote:I not only read your words I find your
    to the reader.

they practice.

beat

My clutter of jargon is offensive; but when I'm asked to "explain", I'm being "verbose". I'm not Zen-like either since I'm "attacking people's opinions" (as if nobody has "attacked" mine)--I beg to differ on that one. For example: There's another thread that I started where the man who kept posting back literally ripped my face off. Why didn't you notice that one since you seem to be checking and monitoring everywhere? I have been informed by another moderator that all capitals gives the impression I'm shouting. Point taken. Then there are those who can't "hear me"? So what is the point? There's no way I can share anything on this Forum because nobody understands it. We're on drastically different "frequencies". Over and out.
    DAMEMANTIS
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:13 am

i'm the forum founder, not a 'moderator', Smile.

If you've got a complaint about someone's conduct in another thread, please speak to either one of our moderators, or one of the admin (including myself). We'll gurantee to look into all complaints professionally, and confidentially. This thread isn't really the appropriate place to air it though. So please feel free to PM me.

warmest wishes
    Wayne

Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:54 pm

DameMantis wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:I not only read your words I find your
    to the reader.

they practice.

beat

My clutter of jargon is offensive; but when I'm asked to "explain", I'm being "verbose". I'm not Zen-like either since I'm "attacking people's opinions" (as if nobody has "attacked" mine)--I beg to differ on that one. For example: There's another thread that I started where the man who kept posting back literally ripped my face off. Why didn't you notice that one since you seem to be checking and monitoring everywhere? I have been informed by another moderator that all capitals gives the impression I'm shouting. Point taken. Then there are those who can't "hear me"? So what is the point? There's no way I can share anything on this Forum because nobody understands it. We're on drastically different "frequencies". Over and out.
    DAMEMANTIS

Hi There,

This certainly has been an interesting and informative thread that you`ve spawned. Some of whats been shared by Salman and Colin I find as impressive as just about anything I`ve read at this site. Thank you Colin and Salman, for having the vision to understand, and the vocabulary to explain Smile

Damemantis...
    You seem very animated in ideas and verbage, and it`s truly much fun to read. Unfortunately it appears to have been a little tarnished with disagreement. It isn`t a big deal really, it happens occasionally between members. Bridget is very good people Dame...this looks like a misunderstanding to me...nothing more...So can we just all put our party hats back on and share our toys again?

Smile Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 78411

Smile RJ
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:42 pm

dear Dame Mantis

I m sad that you had to resign from discussions, and i personally apologise for things getting wrong here without any malice on part of anyone, believe you me...

I can understand that you've felt hurt, and especially when we haven't found ourselves on the same wavlength as yours so as to agree with you.... I know you understand that everyone might not understand what you've been saying....

We have had a lot of disagreements here on this forum already, at times we would be locking horns, frowning, staring, swirling the pendulum of our heads on what others would be saying...etc. Etc. But, we don't feel the need of resigning... And i request you to rejoin, introduce yourselves, and the backstage you ve been coming with.... This will help all of us to figure out where we made mistakes in understanding what you ve been saying.... Let us undo what went apparently bad here....

To let go our family members who are trying to say goodbye, is the last thing this forum members will wish to learn lol!

Come back, we wait !

Love

Salman
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:28 pm

hai friends,

i think i need to come here . Today i am confuse to see reiki lounge convert in WWF reiki lounge and our most lovable person in the ring and all world watching such wonderful round.....

So it is my request to all forget whatever happend it is not your fault it is sometype of negativness which came and todo their work and go back which we cannot understand that time but now we understand( what happend it is not nature of lovely soul or reiki people) So forget all thing let start again for reiki and for new generation and for your soul........

So i request all lovable soul come back not feel alone we are with you and all is one and let start again as family.

any thing hurt anybody i say sorry ... But mission of reiki continue until we have life and this truely regards for reiki..... ( reiki mission will stronger as much as reiki people togather)

Thanks, Love and regards.
    vj

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:42 am

Folks this thread has not been closed
    please continue to share your opinions,
    make comments on the original question
    that DameMantis posed. flower

Is there any scientific evidence out there COMPARING the different forms of REIKI?
    Ancient Egyptian/ Seichem/ Shambala/ Karuna/ Kundalini/ Violet Flame/ Usui.

Loving kindness to all ~ Bridget Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 850837

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:05 am

Edit as the post has got nothing to do with topic subject.

Last edited by Milarepa on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin reasons.)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:18 am

Michael, the topic is about a certain subject, and not about any members. Chi Solas is a moderator carrying our her duties, and will use her right as a staff member to do as she see's fit.

It's unfortunate that your first post is such a one that carries on things in a potentially inflamatory way. I'm deleting the majority of your post, and i'm not permitting you to change the topic into one about my moderator.

The staff will also be looking extra carefully at any 'new' members in the future.

If you want to continue to be a part of this forum, please talk about Reiki and not people. If you have a complaint, then make it. I'll instantly edit any posts that seem to suspiciously stri up trouble & innuendo. In line with our terms of service, which you signed up to.

Wayne

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:35 pm

I have no clue what all these different styles are all about. The very little I know comes from my daughter. That's why I joined here and on others, too. To get more information. About your rules, looks like different ones apply for different people, and that's fine because it's your forum, after all.

It's your right to investigate any "new member", it's your forum. I was just making a point that I found.....no comment. Perhaps like reiki styles, one has to find the right forum to be accepted into.

Mike the MathMan.

alien Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 63216
    Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:53 pm

MathMan wrote:I have no clue what all these different styles are all about. The very little I know comes from my daughter. That's why I joined here and on others, too. To get more information. About your rules, looks like different ones apply for different people, and that's fine because it's your forum, after all.

It's your right to investigate any "new member", it's your forum. I was just making a point that I found.....no comment. Perhaps like reiki styles, one has to find the right forum to be accepted into.

Mike the MathMan.

alien Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 63216

Hi,

You came to a good place to find info on Reiki, that`s a fact. If you take time to read through past conversations you will find a wealth of information regarding history, practice, teaching, healing and spiritual aspects and experiences. Reiki has been a mysterious and enriching experience...and that`s a conservative impression of how i feel about this practice of enlightenment and healing.

As far as styles are concerned, just like ice cream, everyone has a favorite, including me. Yet, effectiveness has alot to do with the individual practicing Reiki, and more to the point , the personal spiritual practices and level of dedication to the concepts and precepts. I also believe that individual traits play a role as well...In other words, attunements do not make us all equal in our abilities, but they do give us the opportunity to become much more than we were.

Ya know, it would seem that almost everywhere that people exchange ideas, some where, at sometime, some kind, of conflict will arise. It occurs at this site as well...but rarely. When it does occur, it`s always noticed and promptly dealt with...
    The people who represent this forum are good people, but we are not perfect people. We learn as we go, and we make mistakes from time to time, even here on the forum for the entire world to see... Very Happy

People at this site are knowledgeable and friendly. Questions are welcomed and encouraged.

Hope to see you around...

Very Happy RJ

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Well okay, thanks. But if all these reiki styles are like flavors of ice cream, and everybody is different, then it looks as if this forum serves the purposes of exchanging individual, and subjective experiences. Having been in "school for so long", I'm having difficulty not seeing anything that's not on paper or on the screen or some other tangible surface. What I'm saying is that I don't know what contribution I can make here. I don't think that anybody would appreciate listening to a "math lecture".

Perhaps I should just explore around and see if something peaks my interest.

MathMan Mike albino Sleep
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:05 pm

dear Mike Smile

Your joining in is a contribution... All the things might not need to be reduced in writing...many things are retained no where but in hearts, in feelings, and in general public note... Merited to say that even the constitution of a big Kingdom, the Great Britain, is also ''un-written'' and is contained in their norms and conventions over centuries Smile

Individual and 'subjective' experiences are of as much value as are the concepts about which there is sorta consensus prevailing out there.... You are very cordially invited to enrich us with your thoughts, no matter how much 'math-like' they would appear to you.....

For me, the simplist definitions of math is :

''God-made rules expressed in man-made equations'' Smile

(so you are already so innately close to Universe at large Smile )

warm welcome buddy!

Salman

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Thank you Buddy. I'm correcting some assignments and am starting to see too many numbers flashing in my eyes. Must be my bedtime Sleep Sleep

Talk to you soon some other time. Good night!
    Math is not all there is. albino
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:dear Mike Smile

Your joining in is a contribution... All the things might not need to be reduced in writing...many things are retained no where but in hearts, in feelings, and in general public note... Merited to say that even the constitution of a big Kingdom, the Great Britain, is also ''un-written'' and is contained in their norms and conventions over centuries Smile

Individual and 'subjective' experiences are of as much value as are the concepts about which there is sorta consensus prevailing out there.... You are very cordially invited to enrich us with your thoughts, no matter how much 'math-like' they would appear to you.....

For me, the simplist definitions of math is :

''God-made rules expressed in man-made equations'' Smile

(so you are already so innately close to Universe at large Smile )

warm welcome buddy!

Salman

Salman I love math it was my favorite subject. cheers

this thread started out seeking to find vibrational
    differences in Reiki styles cheers

It seems like we're back on track to discuss the issues
    let's stay on topic. Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 4 850837
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:23 am

hi Bridget Smile

The term 'vibrational' just caught my sigh! Why we have to assume that reiki is 'vibrational' if we are to believe it exists Smile scratch

Salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 am

Good point salman.
    A tuning fork is vibrational bounce

Higher energy vibration is a term used
    when attuning a student to different Reiki
    levels. I do prefer to use ULFE.

Vibrational,channeling frequencies,not
    quite the descriptive words I want to
    use when working with ULFE that flows
    differently depending on the clients needs.sunny

Reikijim
    Reikijim

Post by Reikijim Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 am

MathMan wrote:Well okay, thanks. But if all these reiki styles are like flavors of ice cream, and everybody is different, then it looks as if this forum serves the purposes of exchanging individual, and subjective experiences. Having been in "school for so long", I'm having difficulty not seeing anything that's not on paper or on the screen or some other tangible surface. What I'm saying is that I don't know what contribution I can make here. I don't think that anybody would appreciate listening to a "math lecture".

Perhaps I should just explore around and see if something peaks my interest.

MathMan Mike albino Sleep

Hi,

Well my friend...Lets consider this perspective... Reiki is not much for being defined in "1`s and 0`s" statements like..."I know this is true cause I can prove it with logic"...take a back seat to... "I experienced this in this manner so it`s real to me."
    In Reiki common experiences occur all the time giving more weight to a phenomenon which eludes tangibility at times, unless of course you are the one experiencing the energies of Reiki. I have felt Reiki in a very tangible manner many times.

My experiences with reiki have proven to me without a doubt that much of what we think we know about the Universe, and the human mind for that matter, needs to be looked at. I used to believe in the laws of physics that I was taught in high school. With that said, I still believe what i was taught, it`s just that what I once interpreted as a "law", now appears more like a "guideline".
    Man gives his brain a little too much credit sometimes. limittions in perception, mean we have a limited view of the Universe in which we live.
    Math has been the tool of choice to unlock what we do know about our surroundings. Where would we be without math or Quantum Mechanics?

Mike, as far as a contibution, don`t worry about it. Sometimes an innocent, uninformed question can turn into an exchange of ideas that lasts days in this place. it`s nice to have you here. I hope you find something of interest!!

Very Happy RJ
    rzukic
    rzukic
    Forum Promoter
    Forum Promoter

Post by rzukic Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:17 pm

I just discovered this thread which is ...well...very interesting. Indeed some great ideas and points of view have been exchanged and I can rip all the benefits ..without even saying a word. Very Happy And I probably should have kept it this way Very Happy ..but since there seems to have been a some misunderstanding and considering that I am fairly new to this forum as well I though it would be appropriate to say a few of my own “observations” Very Happy

1.I find everybody here to be very polite and helpful, just as a family.
    2.We all share commonn interest in Reiki and yes, sometimes we have passionateexchangee but I find it ratherbeneficiall to all. I am not here to have everybody agree with me. I want to learn something new and when I am proved wrong than that's actually good thing. I have learned something without having to pay! ( I hope Wayne will not see this for this might give him an idea to start charging me every time I am wrong Very Happy
    3.As most of members here I also have some concerns regarding the scientific challenge being proposed here for the simple reason that while we can say that some reiki styles have different form and techniques when it comes to healing effect ..it is so complex ..and ..in most cases very subjective....and finally...Reiki itself doesn't heal in the way the medicine works so not sure what would be measured here.

Discover How Learning Reiki Can Change Your Life
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:14 pm

vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 pm

hai all

I don't knew why people very concern about scientific proof of reiki not even this site lot of many other site even reiki is far away and still today science doesn't have such equipment which measured the reiki power and whatever equipment is there which is measure starting stage of reiki energy.

The best evidence which we can reconised by our own efforts and practise beacause god have given such wonderful body and soul who can measure all reiki power more than this only thing we required to understand it.

So not see science evidence see own evidence it is happening every breath only thing we need to reconised.....

When chi-solar put solar ULFA people like it very much even i also but when i saw my own experience it is more powerfull than that experienced. Science is discovering now days all this which has discoverd our ideal people long long long time but problem we more believe on science evidence rather than our ideal people. May be other reason , from born we put the believe modern science only for human being and forget other method or we left other method for miracle which is not right justice.

But we all reconised when Great Mikua Usai bring it in front of us in form of reiki and tell all the world there is another way for treat human without Sid effect....

So for me my own practice is great evidence who give me proof great science presence in different-2 form So we should made our body such equipment which measure all this soul science power and tell us not wait science certificate if we go with science speed in our region than we will be very late .

take care
    vj

chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:56 pm

vj,judging and expectations do
    not fit the healing mold of the
    Reiki system. Like you I also
    am not waiting around for science
    to measure the healing power of
    of Reiki. Instead I use my common
    sense and find I'm more drawn to
    ULFE and continue to be in awe at
    the outcome of each Reiki session
    that I facilitate. sunny

I do understand that there are many
    science minded folks who do need
    to know and document what it is that
    makes the Reiki system work. Basketball

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 am