Reiki Learning Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just for today..... Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others

+8
Dharma
Flamel
wildcarde
Colin
Milarepa
EzriReiki
Lambs-Wool
chi_solas
12 posters

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 5 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am

Good post VJ cheers

very sure that reiki needs moments of experience in order to see how it feels and works, but when we discuss reiki as a 'therapy', we must prepare ourselves for the daunting questions people at large would throw on us...frowning at people who demand scientific proof about reiki, is but one approach...but when we speak high about the potentals reiki contains, it is very natural that they demand 'proofs' before getting laid out for a session...

Dealing with skeptics is no easy game either.... Even if we can't provide them proofs as they want it, we may look into ourselves that how to look for 'scientific evidence' for reiki, since something that 'happens', can well be 'explained' that how it happened.....

I mean to say that if we give up when questions about reiki are put forth, this might be taken as an alternative only, since we ourselves don't know it Smile

one century back certain items of mind matters that were not being dealt with scientifically, are now taken as proper scientific subjects!

We see that time changes many many things Smile

take care
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 5 Empty Re: Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki.

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 am

salman, it is difficult to expect folks
    to take your word that Reiki works. Telling
    folks that its passive and simple is not
    enough. Reiki like many alternatives takes
    time to understand the nuturing that is
    involved in the sessions. It is almost like
    an emotional,spiritual massage. scratch Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 5 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 am

true bridget. i'm sure you yourself do this, but for others reading..

if we always explain that there should be a Reiki response, but it's not always what the cleint wishes. by that, there may not be miraculous healing, often what's primarily needed then is perhaps a simple relaxation. or slight de-stress.

that chronic conditions may take some time.

and that tis always the client that is creating the healing, not us.

i particularly likje the last one, it takes away responsibility from us, hehe. lol!

on topic: i think to try to stick to one path, no matter what it is, in the end makes us narrow-minded in ways. it can be expression of Reiki, or sticking to newtonian science, perhaps religion. forward thinkers in all three fields teach us much by an amalgamation of useful aspects of many paths.

warmest wishes
    Wayne
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:52 am

Milarepa wrote:
    on topic: i think to try to stick to one path, no matter what it is, in the end makes us narrow-minded in ways. it can be expression of Reiki, or sticking to newtonian science, perhaps religion. forward thinkers in all three fields teach us much by an amalgamation of useful aspects of many paths.

nicely summed up Wayne Smile, thanks cheers

salman
    Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am

chi_solas wrote:salman, it is difficult to expect folks
    enough.

Bridget Smile, i meant rather the opposite pirat

take care

salman
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 am

i particularly like the last one, it takes away responsibility from us, hehe. lol!
    IMO, everyone is responsible for their
    own healing.There-fore science has nothing
    to do with weather a person heals or does
    not heal. When scientist can't explain why
    the person healed or survived days under the
    rubble, they call it a miracle.That's another
    topic sunny like the sun never really sets
    or rises, its always there Like a Star @ heaven
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 am

Lambs-Wool wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:salman, it is difficult to expect folks
    enough.

Bridget Smile, i meant rather the opposite pirat

take care

salman

I have no problem explaining what Reiki is.
    It is a system created by Usui that uses
    natural healing. We don't need a scientist
    to tell us what natural healing is. drunken
    lots of rest and plenty of non-alcohol drinks
    a DR might add a few asprin to amuse the patient
    I'm having a little fun here jocolor Healing
    involves the mind, body, & spirit, I'm not sure
    if medical science looks at the whole person. Scientific evidence on the most Powerful Forms of Reiki. - Page 5 850837
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 am

chi_solas wrote:
    i particularly like the last one, it takes away responsibility from us, hehe. lol!

sure, this coudl be true, Smile. but when we, Reiki folks automatically discard anothe rpath, we're no different form scientist who automatically disgard our path?
    chi_solas
    chi_solas
    Admin/Forum Promoter
    Admin/Forum Promoter

Post by chi_solas Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

Milarepa wrote:
    chi_solas wrote:

sure, this could be true, Smile. but when we, Reiki folks automatically discard anothe rpath, we're no different form scientist who automatically disgard our path?

The Mind Is Like A Parachute,
    It Only Works When It's Open.
    study bounce
    vijaybali
    vijaybali

Post by vijaybali Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear chi_solas,

excillent, I think you are doing wonderful Meanwhile i will do my other work.

I asked one question for other friends How much Dr. Mikai Usai have certificate of science which proof reiki presence....

Without certificate of science Dr. Mikai usai become world famous. So reiki not reconised by scientific proof it is reconised by their result and which only come with practise same thing Dr. Mikua Usai done and Get special place in heart of world people.

thanks and regards
    vj

Lambs-Wool
    Lambs-Wool
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Lambs-Wool Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:11 pm

very well said VJ Smile

Dokasan
    Dokasan

Post by Dokasan Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:00 am

I wonder if the answer to this question would help to create more 'Reiki-Racism' in the marketplace?
    If science was used to validate the most powerful form of Reiki, in my mind that is not life affirming but tearing down.
    I also wonder about those practitioners and Masters who are in this healing modality - to stroke their ego. In Komyo Reiki Kai we are told that the farther away from ego the stronger the reiki channel will be.

It would be nice to have a scientific understanding of what Reiki and other Energy Therapies are about as it would be another way to explain it to a sceptical public.

Last edited by Dokasan on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
    Milarepa
    Milarepa
    Forum Founder
    Forum Founder

Post by Milarepa Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:02 am

excellant post!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 pm